Britney And Charlie Split Up

News

Aww poor Brit Brit. I really think she should fly solo for a while, just to clear her head a bit and wash out all the emotions of her previous men. However, she didn't stay single very long after she broke up with David so I'm sure she's already moving on to another Mr. Right. I wish all the best for my girl, hope she finds the one someday. :)

Well, that's sad. I just hope she won't have another guy already because damn, the girl seriously needs to learn how to be happy by herself before she wants to be happy with someone. Also, maybe that's why she posted the ghost picture.

I also feel bad for her kids tbh, they have a new "dad" every year :orangu:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Sad though....

His mom just said in a article that they were madly in love with each other. Was she fooled by her own son too. If he indeed was a leech. I'm just so confused. I want her to be happy. But as a fan there is a point where everyone in her life makes you wonder. Access Hollywood said they have been over for a few weeks. So I'm guessing they publicly stayed together till after BBMA's. But what I don't get is why her and her kids went to Conneticut and stayed with his family if this was all going to end. Like what really happened in a months time. I love Britney and the fact that she looks fresh and happy says to me she is okay. So if she's okay, I'm happy. I just want everything to be okay.