Do you think the WB vid was a waste of $5m?

Tommy_0212

Work Bitch has one of the most Iconic music videos of all time the fiercest and one of the best Britney music videos ever after Toxic and Womanizer

And how she is standing on that pyramid telling you to Work Bitch is really amazing Legendary

I love Fierce Britney :fierceney: also Work Bitch slays life and existence and your faves :kisskiss:

I remember that the first thing I did was download the video in 1080p and watch it on my TV, out loud. My neighbours probably hate me, bc I do it every time I'm alone at home hahaha

YES!  :fyea: I think everyone I live with knows the all the words - they did not really have much of a choice - they love it though - but how can you not tbh  :toxicwink:

YES! :fyea: I think everyone I live with knows the all the words - they did not really have much of a choice - they love it though - but how can you not tbh :toxicwink:

Hahaha ikr.

About a month ago I found out that if I begin to listen WB at the bus station, it will end when I get home. So I always do that. I get out the bus and begin to listen it. But I sing it too. In the middle of the street. Ppl stare at me. And I don't give a f. It's Britney, bitches!

• Like 1

Hahaha ikr.

About a month ago I found out that if I begin to listen WB at the bus station, it will end when I get home. So I always do that. I get out the bus and begin to listen it. But I sing it too. In the middle of the street. Ppl stare at me. And I don't give a f. It's Britney, bitches!

Singing WB in public is an asset to society - IMO. You are telling everyone that is you want to live fancy you better work bitch.. It is a public service..  :britney-agreedlol:

WB-8.gif

Singing WB in public is an asset to society - IMO. You are telling everyone that is you want to live fancy you better work bitch.. It is a public service.. :britney-agreedlol:

WB-8.gif

Hahaha

When she sings "GO CALL THE POLICE" I do the shoulders move.

And with "So hold your head high. Fingers to the sky. Now they don't believe ya. But they gonna need ya" I do the same hand moves she does in Vegas lol

The video turned out great regardless though. The only reason I think it was a waste was because Britney didn't promote the song which stopped the song from selling and reaching it's potential. So it's like, what's the point of an expensive video?

TBH .. 

Work Bitch would definitely could reach the Gangnam Style level if she promote it by performing.