It's Here! Listen To Selena Gomez's New Single

I_need_me

I regret freaken judging it yesterday from that DM she wrote the fan , Im all for it !!! I love it so much .

I love Britney but Selena saved pop music this year & this is really the song of the summer. Britney should do something like this

I never have been this excited for an era from Selena in my entire life . I cant wait for the video

I know the single comes tomorrow night, but by any chance do u know when the video comes out ?

I regret freaken judging it yesterday from that DM she wrote the fan , Im all for it !!! I love it so much .

I love Britney but Selena saved pop music this year & this is really the song of the summer. Britney should do something like this

I never have been this excited for an era from Selena in my entire life . I cant wait for the video

I know the single comes tomorrow night, but by any chance do u know when the video comes out ?

I have no idea when the video comes out, I just know she has posted some teaser pictures, but she's very active on social media so we should find out as soon as she announces a date! And yes, the song is so amazing and different, I love how atmospheric and sensual it sounds!

I have no idea when the video comes out, I just know she has posted some teaser pictures, but she's very active on social media so we should find out as soon as she announces a date! And yes, the song is so amazing and different, I love how atmospheric and sensual it sounds!

Yes mte ! I love it because its just so simple and doesnt have too much goin on , everything just fits in perfectly