Living In The United States Is Completely Fucking Terrifying.

HeadstrongWolf

As an outsider, I can't judge anything, but the situation there seems... awkward. Racism isn't dead, apparently (black people are shot on daily basis), religion is also quite influential, even more than in Russia where it was mandatory to have one before the revolution and was forbidden to have one in the USSR. Young Americans complain about college loans, establishment, 99/1, yet nothing has changed and the USA is still considered to be the epytome of democracy and free society. All these things remind me of my beloved Russia, though it has neither dollars nor advanced technologies to brag about. The state of things in general might be better in America, both countries lack in many aspects and need improving, perhaps they should start with letting young people influence politics more because gerontocracy is a real thing.

you call bunch of riots a not a terfying country?

come try to live in Turkey. If you go outside at night and if you're a woman you have %70 chance to get raped and brutally killed.

If you're gay , people want to secretly fuck you but bash you in the gp.

Muslim countries are more twisted and dangerous when you compare it to usa.

tumblr_mgumb0mgvo1rmh9e2o1_400.gif

Ya'll are bunch of little cry babies,my God.

Come and love in Ukraine,Romania,Bosnia,poor parts of Middle east,Russia etc. For a day,and ya'll will see what fear is. And while ya'll are at it,plss try to live off of 200$ for an entire month.

Okay, so you're saying that my problems aren't valid because yours are worse?

Cause that's bullshit.

I'm sorry your countries are that way. It shouldn't have to be that way.

But the US is literally on the edge of economic downfall.

• Like 1

Correction: separation of church and state is not in existence to prevent the church from being involved in the state. It was made to prevent the state telling the church what to do and how to worship (which is why Americans left England). Sadly, the separation is not even valued anymore. Either people think of it backwards and do not understand the correct meaning for it, or they disregard it all together. Soon, the state will get involved in churches and force them to participate in acts that they disagree with (such as gay marriage). Another thing that upsets me is the fact that it should be church and STATE. Gay marriage should have been voted on by the STATES. Not the Supreme Court. They went against the people's decisions in many states and passed something that is offensive to the church. It should have been a state issue.

This country is in a mess right now, but not for the reasons stated above. It's because the government has too much power and is oppressing the people to accept values and new bills, laws, and ideas that they may not want to. America was founded as a Christian and free country, however Christianity is out the door in Washington and we are constantly losing freedoms everyday. Sad times. Hopefully a good presidential candidate in 2016 will be able to fix this mess, adjust our country to what it should be, and show the proper way that we need to address these issues as a union of people who can get along and be proud that they are a part of a free nation.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

It's gotten pretty obvious what is happening in the USA and what your Government plans to do, at least it did to the entire world, the only  ones who cant seem to realise it are americans :gloria: . Your country is ruled by a few VERY rich and powerful white people, who are most probably manic racists and consider whites a powerful race. There's a reason black people are minority in every single ivy league university. They don't have enough money to pay for it, and school in those kind parts of the city are awful, with insanely bad teachers and minimum funds . Blacks in the USA are sistematically ruined , from education to economy, and its EXTREMELY obvious. 

Next, your country is giving all the benefits to the rich people , and those benefits are carried out by poor and mid class americans, who apparently wont do a thing about it. Rich people in your country get tax benefits, health care benefits and plenty of others. Your doctors earn 300 TO 500 000 DOLLARS PER YEAR! thats sick! And they get tax benefits , their salaries come exclusively from the taxes people pay, and partially from the health care mid class people pay for . I have no idea how you handle that shit because England Norway Germany and France tried to do the same thing, and people went crazy about it lol (thank God) so this idea died out in Europe the moment it was mentioned.  

So basically you got insane racism and class privilege going on in your country . Poor people are becoming even more poor, and mid class is heading to poverty like a sky-rocket.  Not to mention, like you said, your Government spying on u in every aspect of your life . Not to mention your extremely and completely corrupted,shallow, superficial youth who are more brainless than bunch of sheep. They lost all morals they were to have. 

Your nation made Dollar their God. All that matters is which car you drive, do you have a car, how many cars do you own, do you own a house, how big it is, and in which neighborhood it is. Nothing else matters whatsoever. 

Basically, "The American Dream" is long dead. I would literally never come to live there at this point, im not even kidding. If they were to offer me an insane salary and an amazing life, I'd still refuse and probably stay in Europe or move to Australia. At this moment, Europe , Australia and Canada are probably the only 3 places one can have a decent life with minimum risk :mhm: I'd put South Korea , Japan and Singapore in too but considering their insanely high suicide rate , theres obviously something wrong going on there lol . 

If you can, move tbh, 90% of americans don't see what you (thankfully) managed to see, but the whole world is seeing it, and the whole world already realised, something horrible is gonna happen there. The system is completely wrong and corrupted , something bad HAS to happen, and I think it will , soon (in 10 years from now probably) , because 90% of americans are living pretty badly, they just dont see it yet. 10% rich ones are the only ones happy with the current situation. IDK, maybe im wrong, but in my opinion, its not normal for me to have to do up to 2-3 jobs to be able to support myself and pay for the bills. In theory, thats what people of the 3rd world countries should be doing, not an economically developed one.

omg this :gloria:

although South Korea and Japan (I don't know much about Singapore) are extremely safe. The suicide rate usually comes from students because bullying is terrible there and their parents pressure them too hard into being their best in school. They don't have many people that speak up about it like the U.S does. So it's definitely ok for adults to move there, idk if I'd recommend teens going to school there, but not everyone has a bad experience :)

omg this :gloria:

although South Korea and Japan (I don't know much about Singapore) are extremely safe. The suicide rate usually comes from students because bullying is terrible there and their parents pressure them too hard into being their best in school. They don't have many people that speak up about it like the U.S does. So it's definitely ok for adults to move there, idk if I'd recommend teens going to school there, but not everyone has a bad experience :)

omg im moving to SK , bye world :lolll: im really glad u told me that

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

omg im moving to SK , bye world :lolll: im really glad u told me that

lol you're welcome :thatsfunny:

you should watch the youtube channel "Eat Your Kimchi" they love kpop, but besides that they talk about their experiences in SK :P They taught classes in a SK high school I think :mhm:

lol you're welcome :thatsfunny:

you should watch the youtube channel "Eat Your Kimchi" they love kpop, but besides that they talk about their experiences in SK :P They taught classes in a SK high school I think :mhm:

ive met them in person :tbh: when they were touring through europe :yes: they r pretty awesome!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

ive met them in person :tbh: when they were touring through europe :yes: they r pretty awesome!

oh wow cool! :o

maybe you'll see them in SK :orlynow:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

and live with them :crying2: simon is so gay tho lol

lol he does seem kinda bi :P