Living In The United States Is Completely Fucking Terrifying.

HeadstrongWolf

I live in a state of constant anxiety.

There's so much shit going down in the US.

Now that marriage equality is being passed, people are taking drastic measures to try and prevent it from happening - such as a Texas pastor threatening to light himself on fire if marriage equality is passed.

It's almost like people in this country forgot that it was founded on the idea of separation of Church and State. (Meaning Religion does not affect how the states are run.)

But that's not even the worst of it.

Besides that, I am becoming more and more unnerved by the racial tension that is going on.

Since 2013, there have been a number of cases that gained nationwide media attention. Each case seems to get worse and worse. There have several protests, riots, and other similar situations in different areas, such as Ferguson, Baltimore, and more I can't remember at the moment because there have been so fucking many.

Just recently, there was a church shooting where a white man went into a church and murdered nine black people, and once again, people are making it a race issue - but I can't even deny it with this case, it was completely a race-instigated situation, and it's painfully obvious.

But along with these shootings and riots, there has also been several more people that AREN'T white using racial slurs and whatnot towards caucasian people - especially on Tumblr, where several users constantly say things like "People of color can't be racist, racism is a system of oppression!", but then they'll turn around and literally make a fucking mug that says "White Tears".

tumblr_ms9miqaJvJ1qckxxeo3_250.png

The sad thing?

Most people think this is acceptable.

Not only is there racial and religious tension, I am also terrified of the government. 

It's obvious the united states is hiding things and spying on people. At this point, it's almost common knowledge.

Police have access to literally everything you type - not just post, but type. How? I don't know, but apparently it's possible. But fuck the police, they're the least of my worries. The NSA (National Security Agency) has literally admitted that they've been spying on US citizens, stating it's "for everyone's safety".

As crazy as it seems... I am legitimately scared. People joke about the Illuminati all the time, but it's becoming more and more obvious that the running gag of the Illuminati mind control is actually happening inside the United States.

There's even proof that the Church shooting I posted above may have been a government set up, made to distract us from other events happening. I'm not entirely sure what, but it wouldn't be the first time. (Similar to the Ebola scare, which was also a cover-up.)

Did I mention that we've also entered a mass extinction?

Apparently there's a good chance a majority of the human race could fucking die.

Maybe it's just my anxiety talking, but I'm getting more and more scared every day. The anti-depressants and anxiety meds aren't doing much of anything.

I just need to know that everything will be okay. I'm scared for my future. I'm scared for the future of my non-existent children. I'm scared for the entire fucking planet.

Someone please help me.

I live in a state of constant anxiety.

There's so much shit going down in the US.

Now that marriage equality is being passed, people are taking drastic measures to try and prevent it from happening - such as a Texas pastor threatening to light himself on fire if marriage equality is passed.

It's almost like people in this country forgot that it was founded on the idea of separation of Church and State. (Meaning Religion does not affect how the states are run.)

But that's not even the worst of it.

Besides that, I am becoming more and more unnerved by the racial tension that is going on.

Since 2013, there have been a number of cases that gained nationwide media attention. Each case seems to get worse and worse. There have several protests, riots, and other similar situations in different areas, such as Ferguson, Baltimore, and more I can't remember at the moment because there have been so fucking many.

Just recently, there was a church shooting where a white man went into a church and murdered nine black people, and once again, people are making it a race issue - but I can't even deny it with this case, it was completely a race-instigated situation, and it's painfully obvious.

But along with these shootings and riots, there has also been several more people that AREN'T white using racial slurs and whatnot towards caucasian people - especially on Tumblr, where several users constantly say things like "People of color can't be racist, racism is a system of oppression!", but then they'll turn around and literally make a fucking mug that says "White Tears".

tumblr_ms9miqaJvJ1qckxxeo3_250.png

The sad thing?

Most people think this is acceptable.

Not only is there racial and religious tension, I am also terrified of the government. 

It's obvious the united states is hiding things and spying on people. At this point, it's almost common knowledge.

Police have access to literally everything you type - not just post, but type. How? I don't know, but apparently it's possible. But fuck the police, they're the least of my worries. The NSA (National Security Agency) has literally admitted that they've been spying on US citizens, stating it's "for everyone's safety".

As crazy as it seems... I am legitimately scared. People joke about the Illuminati all the time, but it's becoming more and more obvious that the running gag of the Illuminati mind control is actually happening inside the United States.

There's even proof that the Church shooting I posted above may have been a government set up, made to distract us from other events happening. I'm not entirely sure what, but it wouldn't be the first time. (Similar to the Ebola scare, which was also a cover-up.)

Did I mention that we've also entered a mass extinction?

Apparently there's a good chance a majority of the human race could fucking die.

Maybe it's just my anxiety talking, but I'm getting more and more scared every day. The anti-depressants and anxiety meds aren't doing much of anything.

I just need to know that everything will be okay. I'm scared for my future. I'm scared for the future of my non-existent children. I'm scared for the entire fucking planet.

Someone please help me.

Boo I would tell you to come live in Canada but as of Thursday I don't think that's a good idea, either. We became so much like America these past few weeks I'm scared too, and Canada is supposed to be a safe heaven for people. We had one terrorist attack that killed one person, which was awful like don't get me wrong it was a horrific moment in our country, and he was making his way into our Parliament building, so now our politicians feel so threatened or scared or something from that one event that they passed two bills that basically take away basic freedoms. People can be deported with no notice, any actions that get in the way of the economy is considered micro-terrorism which can include environmentalism, you can be arrested without a warrant... like it's BAD. And we don't even have the political turmoil that you guys have. I don't even know how I would feel if I was in your shoes right now.

I don't get why people think being racist to white people is going to help anything. Trying to oppress others as a form of payback is totally unacceptable. Especially considering in a lot of places, now with globalization, white people are minorities in certain areas. That's frightening. People should fight to be equal, not above one another. Racism doesn't have to do with the oppressed, racism has to do with thinking you're better than another race. People with those mugs are just as racist as the white people oppressing them.

As for the mass extinction, honestly, this planet has been due for one for a long time. Between all this political stuff and ruining the planet and our resources, humans did it to themselves for having it right now, as sad as that is. We're totally killing off all our resources and animals, and each thing that is killed plays a role in a ecosystem, and we live is ecosystems to sustain life. The more we wreck ecosystems, the more we wreck ourselves. Before when it was hunters and gatherers, we had a balance, but we screwed ourselves of that completely.

Boo I would tell you to come live in Canada but as of Thursday I don't think that's a good idea, either. We became so much like America these past few weeks I'm scared too, and Canada is supposed to be a safe heaven for people. We had one terrorist attack that killed one person, which was awful like don't get me wrong it was a horrific moment in our country, and he was making his way into our Parliament building, so now our politicians feel so threatened or scared or something from that one event that they passed two bills that basically take away basic freedoms. People can be deported with no notice, any actions that get in the way of the economy is considered micro-terrorism which can include environmentalism, you can be arrested without a warrant... like it's BAD. And we don't even have the political turmoil that you guys have. I don't even know how I would feel if I was in your shoes right now.

I don't get why people think being racist to white people is going to help anything. Trying to oppress others as a form of payback is totally unacceptable. Especially considering in a lot of places, now with globalization, white people are minorities in certain areas. That's frightening. People should fight to be equal, not above one another. Racism doesn't have to do with the oppressed, racism has to do with thinking you're better than another race. People with those mugs are just as racist as the white people oppressing them.

As for the mass extinction, honestly, this planet has been due for one for a long time. Between all this political stuff and ruining the planet and our resources, humans did it to themselves for having it right now, as sad as that is. We're totally killing off all our resources and animals, and each thing that is killed plays a role in a ecosystem, and we live is ecosystems to sustain life. The more we wreck ecosystems, the more we wreck ourselves. Before when it was hunters and gatherers, we had a balance, but we screwed ourselves of that completely.

Damn. Canada was my first choice. But I guess not anymore.

I guess I'll look into Europe next. Or somewhere with legal weed. I dunno.

It's just scary to think about the possibility of the human race going extinct. I can't tell if we're gonna be affected or not, but it's scary either way. I think there'll be a shortage of food in certain areas or something.

Fuck this, let's go to space.

It's just scary to think about the possibility of the human race going extinct. I can't tell if we're gonna be affected or not, but it's scary either way. I think there'll be a shortage of food in certain areas or something.

Hallucination space?

or

Undergo months of tedious training to be in a capsule?

Guest GlamBoy

Gurl that means I'm Mierda cuz i'm in the states :(:trollney:

You're not from there tho. You're fab, Stevie :hug: Not every American tho, i just said it in a general way, i admit :queenflopga::aintevenmad:

got to be honest i would also be afraid to live in the united states from the crimes that happen there. there seems to be allot of people unbalanced people,i suppose it is different cos it is more richer country it is a super power. as a result i think some people take things allot further and also the influence of Hollywood and the grass is greener philosophy. also people being allowed guns and also the police force being allowed have guns is totally wrong. also the government is crazy in my opinion talking about smoking people out of caves and having a pack of cards having the most wanted like all that has a damaging effect on the mind of its citizens.if that was going on within a family home that would be considered child abuse. don't know how kids go to school there and not be scared there was never in the history of our country any shooting in our schools or anything near. you can come and live in ireland we are still a bit less crazy. although we are totally bankrupt if anyone went to do anything crazy they'd ask sure why would you do that laugh at them say sit down and get the person to have a cup of tea and ask them what's wrong.

We have an election coming up in October here and our opposition party said that they will repeal these laws if they get in so considering almost all of Canada disagrees with this they will get in and you can come here in October :) we won't be like this for long, trust me. This is Canada we are talking about like it just won't last. America on the otherhand, I have no clue how long that will go on for. It's just so shameful because you're literally the country that so many people travel to for freedom, because you're such a huge economic powerhouse and the rest of the world just sees this as this place with amazing opportunities and then they go there and they have all that crap going on there. Shame.

I don't think humans will be at risk at any point in our lifetime from the mass extinction itself. The amount of people that are going against vaccines now is frightening and I would be much more scared of dying from some virus than the mass extinction in our lifetime anyway.

That's because you don't live in Venezuela :/

Here you go to a supermarket and its empty and when there is something you have to wait like 3 hours just to enter with probably 200 persons trying to enter too and that's not even half of what is live here

:umomg: wait its THAT bad?! is it like a literally 3rd world country? I thought u guys are something like Argentina Mexico and Chile :gloria: u know, not the best but certainly not the worst place to live in

It's gotten pretty obvious what is happening in the USA and what your Government plans to do, at least it did to the entire world, the only  ones who cant seem to realise it are americans :gloria: . Your country is ruled by a few VERY rich and powerful white people, who are most probably manic racists and consider whites a powerful race. There's a reason black people are minority in every single ivy league university. They don't have enough money to pay for it, and school in those kind parts of the city are awful, with insanely bad teachers and minimum funds . Blacks in the USA are sistematically ruined , from education to economy, and its EXTREMELY obvious. 

Next, your country is giving all the benefits to the rich people , and those benefits are carried out by poor and mid class americans, who apparently wont do a thing about it. Rich people in your country get tax benefits, health care benefits and plenty of others. Your doctors earn 300 TO 500 000 DOLLARS PER YEAR! thats sick! And they get tax benefits , their salaries come exclusively from the taxes people pay, and partially from the health care mid class people pay for . I have no idea how you handle that shit because England Norway Germany and France tried to do the same thing, and people went crazy about it lol (thank God) so this idea died out in Europe the moment it was mentioned.  

So basically you got insane racism and class privilege going on in your country . Poor people are becoming even more poor, and mid class is heading to poverty like a sky-rocket.  Not to mention, like you said, your Government spying on u in every aspect of your life . Not to mention your extremely and completely corrupted,shallow, superficial youth who are more brainless than bunch of sheep. They lost all morals they were to have. 

Your nation made Dollar their God. All that matters is which car you drive, do you have a car, how many cars do you own, do you own a house, how big it is, and in which neighborhood it is. Nothing else matters whatsoever. 

Basically, "The American Dream" is long dead. I would literally never come to live there at this point, im not even kidding. If they were to offer me an insane salary and an amazing life, I'd still refuse and probably stay in Europe or move to Australia. At this moment, Europe , Australia and Canada are probably the only 3 places one can have a decent life with minimum risk :mhm: I'd put South Korea , Japan and Singapore in too but considering their insanely high suicide rate , theres obviously something wrong going on there lol . 
 If you can, move tbh, 90% of americans don't see what you (thankfully) managed to see, but the whole world is seeing it, and the whole world already realised, something horrible is gonna happen there. The system is completely wrong and corrupted , something bad HAS to happen, and I think it will , soon (in 10 years from now probably) , because 90% of americans are living pretty badly, they just dont see it yet. 10% rich ones are the only ones happy with the current situation. IDK, maybe im wrong, but in my opinion, its not normal for me to have to do up to 2-3 jobs to be able to support myself and pay for the bills. In theory, thats what people of the 3rd world countries should be doing, not an economically developed one.

• Like 1

you call bunch of riots a not a terfying country?

come try to live in Turkey. If you go outside at night and if you're a woman you have %70 chance to get raped and brutally killed.

If you're gay , people want to secretly fuck you but bash you in the gp.

Muslim countries are more twisted and dangerous when you compare it to usa.

tumblr_mgumb0mgvo1rmh9e2o1_400.gif