Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeadstrongWolf

Living In The United States Is Completely Fucking Terrifying.

I live in a state of constant anxiety.

There's so much shit going down in the US.

Now that marriage equality is being passed, people are taking drastic measures to try and prevent it from happening - such as a Texas pastor threatening to light himself on fire if marriage equality is passed.

It's almost like people in this country forgot that it was founded on the idea of separation of Church and State. (Meaning Religion does not affect how the states are run.)

But that's not even the worst of it.

Besides that, I am becoming more and more unnerved by the racial tension that is going on.

Since 2013, there have been a number of cases that gained nationwide media attention. Each case seems to get worse and worse. There have several protests, riots, and other similar situations in different areas, such as Ferguson, Baltimore, and more I can't remember at the moment because there have been so fucking many.

Just recently, there was a church shooting where a white man went into a church and murdered nine black people, and once again, people are making it a race issue - but I can't even deny it with this case, it was completely a race-instigated situation, and it's painfully obvious.

But along with these shootings and riots, there has also been several more people that AREN'T white using racial slurs and whatnot towards caucasian people - especially on Tumblr, where several users constantly say things like "People of color can't be racist, racism is a system of oppression!", but then they'll turn around and literally make a fucking mug that says "White Tears".

tumblr_ms9miqaJvJ1qckxxeo3_250.png

The sad thing?

Most people think this is acceptable.

Not only is there racial and religious tension, I am also terrified of the government. 

It's obvious the united states is hiding things and spying on people. At this point, it's almost common knowledge.

Police have access to literally everything you type - not just post, but type. How? I don't know, but apparently it's possible. But fuck the police, they're the least of my worries. The NSA (National Security Agency) has literally admitted that they've been spying on US citizens, stating it's "for everyone's safety".

As crazy as it seems... I am legitimately scared. People joke about the Illuminati all the time, but it's becoming more and more obvious that the running gag of the Illuminati mind control is actually happening inside the United States.

There's even proof that the Church shooting I posted above may have been a government set up, made to distract us from other events happening. I'm not entirely sure what, but it wouldn't be the first time. (Similar to the Ebola scare, which was also a cover-up.)

Did I mention that we've also entered a mass extinction?

Apparently there's a good chance a majority of the human race could fucking die.

Maybe it's just my anxiety talking, but I'm getting more and more scared every day. The anti-depressants and anxiety meds aren't doing much of anything.

I just need to know that everything will be okay. I'm scared for my future. I'm scared for the future of my non-existent children. I'm scared for the entire fucking planet.

Someone please help me.