June 18Th- Britney Spears At Lax Airport!

News

Security guys are fucking assholes... What the fuck they were expecting Britney to hide under the hat/clothes? An explosive dildo?? :zoomzoom:

She looks exciting to go on a vacation! Good to see Edan is back :nowaygif: And LMAO @ JJ carrying with a toy almost as big as him :lmfaoo:

Haha oh man I love her face in the first and last picture! Like "Come on let me go already. It's Britney, bitch"

• Like 1

i remember reading a story about ya know jedward from ireland who are huge fans of britneys. well they had to go threw Heathrow London airport the whole time cos that is where there market is the uk and ireland.well every time the security used to stop edward for extensive security checks and bully him and laugh among their co workers. 

Security guys are fucking assholes... What the fuck they were expecting Britney to hide under the hat/clothes? An explosive dildo?? :zoomzoom: 

She looks exciting to go on a vacation! Good to see Edan is back :nowaygif:  And LMAO @ JJ carrying with a toy almost as big as him  :lmfaoo:

Lol they're assholes for doing their job? lol cmon I know we all love Britney but why do you have to call security assholes tlol :aintevenmad: