2 Years Ago Today, "ooh La La" Was Released As A Single! @britneyspears

News

ooh la la

So baby come with me and be my Ooh La La!

"Ooh La La" was released as a single for The Smurfs 2 and was written/produced by Dr. Luke. Britney decided to record this song to contribute to the soundtrack of The Smurfs 2 because, in her own words, she "always loved the Smurfs as a kid and now my boys are the biggest Smurfs fans EVER. I wanted to surprise them with a song in the movie, I know they'll think it's Smurftastic!

In 2014, "Ooh La La" was nominated for two Radio Disney Music Awards for Best Song That Makes You Smile and Favorite Song from a Movie or a TV Show. The ceremony took place on 26, April 2014, with the song winning the award for Best Song That Makes You Smile.

Happy 2nd anniversary Ooh La La!

Read it on our mainsite!

Love the song & video.  Probably one of her more underrated looks, she's stunning throughout, and her boys are adorable.   :)

I love that song, I spent the whole summer listening to it because I was so thirsty for new music  :crying1:

Me too! At one point it was my most played song on iTunes.  The thirst was real.   :umomg:

• Like 1