Did Ya'll Give It A Listen To New Hilary's Album? :crying2:

Dance

Did ya'll download it? hear it yet? I pirated it first to see if i liked it , and theres not  A SINGLE song i didnt like on the album omg :crying2: the only artist and album who managed to do this for me is Britney , with her album Britney :crying1: i am crying, so many good songs, her voice is so raw , not autotuned and somewhat unedited :crying2: its a pop masterpiece, every song is so different and a story for itself :crying2: Which songs did you like the most? :thinkingpinky: let me know. Btw im purchasing the album on itunes as we speak. And look at the producers who worked on her album omg!

1. "Sparks"  
3:05 2. "My Kind"  
  • Jason Gill
  • Elina Stridh
  3:27 3. "One in a Million"  
  • Nilsson
  • Oscar Görres
  • Ilya
  3:45 4. "Confetti"  
  3:49 5. "Breathe In. Breathe Out."   Koma[7]3:33 6. "Lies"  
  • Hilary Duff
  • Oscar Holter
  • Albin Nedler
  • Kristoffer Fogelmark
  3:36 7. "Arms Around a Memory"   Koma   3:16 8. "Stay in Love"  
  • Micheal Angelo
  • Nilsson
Angelo[17]3:33 9. "Brave Heart"     3:33 10. "Tattoo"  
  3:28 11. "Picture This"  
  3:21 12. "Night Like This" (featuring Kendall Schmidt)   3:46  

Which songs did you like the most? I honestly cant decide, its too good :crying1: AND BUY IT ON ITUNES BITCHES! SHE DESERVES IT! im a die hart brittard but britney doesnt put 15% of the effort Hilary put in this album , so buy it :tbh: 

I think the album is good and I adore her, but I don't know why everyone is so in love with it. I mean, I find most of the songs kinda basic, which doesn't have to be a bad thing but it's the same reason most people hate on Britney and her music. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on anyone and as I said I really like her and her music, but this is something that I had to say  :yeahkright:

• Like 2

I think the album is good and I adore her, but I don't know why everyone is so in love with it. I mean, I find most of the songs kinda basic, which doesn't have to be a bad thing but it's the same reason most people hate on Britney and her music. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on anyone and as I said I really like her and her music, but this is something that I had to say  :yeahkright:

Its ok ofc u should feel free to share ur opinion and i understand u. What got me in love with the new album is that shes brining the old school pop in it, its not edm crap and club bangers, its not perverted autotuned and over edited, lyrics have such an amazing meaning its insane. This album is the only proper pop album since 2012 and thats what got me mindblown, she deserves everything for this album tbh. U should listen to tattoo from the album. Its so alternative and well produced, her vocals are super soft. I love it!!

Exactly. I don't see why is everyone so impressed with her. Her music is not special, she's not that beautiful... I don't know. I'm really disappointed in this entire music industry right now. Can someone bring us back the early '00s please? :crying5:

Exactly. I don't see why is everyone so impressed with her. Her music is not special, she's not that beautiful... I don't know. I'm really disappointed in this entire music industry right now. Can someone bring us back the early '00s please? :crying5:

:umomg: i can understand u not liking her music, but to say shes not beautiful? The woman has a face of an angel, and her smile omg, it kills me in an instant, shes gorgeous dude!

:umomg: i can understand u not liking her music, but to say shes not beautiful? The woman has a face of an angel, and her smile omg, it kills me in an instant, shes gorgeous dude!

She ain't got that something, if you catch my drift. If my soul doesn't feel her beauty it's not interesting. :dontlike:

I think the album is good and I adore her, but I don't know why everyone is so in love with it. I mean, I find most of the songs kinda basic, which doesn't have to be a bad thing but it's the same reason most people hate on Britney and her music. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on anyone and as I said I really like her and her music, but this is something that I had to say :yeahkright:

Omg my thoughts exactly !!! I didnt like it at all , for me its an ok album but its basically like a kidz bop 2.0 just imo

There was only 2 songs I liked "confetti" & "lies"