Question For Americans

ooh la la

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh this must b really old question lol. i dont kno if i will be. i dont think it's her age but more like her character that would prevent her from becoming a president. i am all up for women in congress but she's using the feminist age to further her career, she's a terrible woman .. i don't think i will be. i watched one interview with her and she was rude and secretive. i need to give this thing more thought as to who i will b voting for, but i don't think it will be her.

nope, the woman only furthered the disintegration of Middle Eastern foreign policy, failed to reign in Russian hegemony in the Eastern bloc, and has literally zero accomplishments behind her except for being a perennial candidate. However, she's got an incredible amount of scandals behind her spanning several decades. I just hope Republicans find somebody sane and not a religious zealot (or that Dems can knock her off her post and nominate somebody dynamic and actually worth voting for) cuz if not, then I'll just sit the general election out and vote for local and state candidates. I mean, I live in Texas so I already know who the electoral votes of my state are goin to anyways lol

Its completely irrelevant who becomes the president of the USA, not like he/she will have a say, its just one puppet after another :tbh: they are completely controlled (and chosen) by the people ruling from the behind , a president of the USA is nothing but a simple figure :mhm: 

nope, the woman only furthered the disintegration of Middle Eastern foreign policy, failed to reign in Russian hegemony in the Eastern bloc, and has literally zero accomplishments behind her except for being a perennial candidate. However, she's got an incredible amount of scandals behind her spanning several decades. I just hope Republicans find somebody sane and not a religious zealot (or that Dems can knock her off her post and nominate somebody dynamic and actually worth voting for) cuz if not, then I'll just sit the general election out and vote for local and state candidates. I mean, I live in Texas so I already know who the electoral votes of my state are goin to anyways lol

so I'm guessing you're conservative?

so I'm guessing you're conservative?

kinda. Economically and foreign policy-wise, I'm pretty conservative (I mean, I'm majoring in international political econ, so it's hard to be super liberal when you understand how money works :gloria:) Social issues I couldn't care less about. it's weird, and I definitely don't consider myself a "Republican" by today's standards, ever since the Tea Party and the religious right hijacked it. Libertarians are awesome on economics and social issues but foreign policy game is a bit weak.

NO.

I plan on voting for Rand Paul... great ideas for our nation and good values. Sadly, I doubt he gets the nomination from the GOP.

but this. All of my yes to this. His outreach to minorities is great, his stance towards drugs and privacy are 21st Century ideas, and I trust his monetary policy.

I just want a conservative with significant libertarian leanings with forward-thinking policies on poverty/upwards mobility and innovative ways to help the economy. I think liberals ask all the right questions but give all the wrong answers, but at least that's a step forwards from modern day Republicans who have complete disregard for the impoverished and minorities.

:aintevenmad: