Britney Army, Please Show Your Support To Iggy. She Needs Us

CaptaiN

:displeased: That was exactly my point. P E O P L E choose artists over artists. THEY choose what to listen to and who to follow and they're the ones who make artists go famous. I wasn't talking about a musical genre. I wasn't talking about cultural appropriation. AND most importantly, I'm not defending Igloo.

You can't blame her for being more recognized than other "deserving" artists. She was somewhat smart to know who to approach with her music. At the end, nowadays money, sex and controversy run the world; if you don't give that to people, no matter how deep your rhymes and lyrics are, you're not gonna succeed.

Agreed. However lesbiahonest (lol)....If someone came to you who said they are a singer and you tell them to sing and they sound crazy, that its not their fault?!?!?!?!  :aintevenmad:. Perfect example. Remember when Macklemore won BEST RAP ALBUM at the grammy's some time ago? Even he admitted he did not deserve to win that award or even be considered a nominee next to who was actually nominated. You don't think Iggy really believes that she herself is that good of a rapper? She's in it to make money thats exactly why she made Fancy that commercial check SPEAKSSSS baby.

And yea money sex and controversy runs the world but NEEDING it to succeed? esp in rap? thats not really true for those who are succeeding without doing that (i.e. J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye & Nicki when they debuted, Big Sean, even Drake not extremely but for the most part too) And there is a reason why Iggy is getting so much hate, to negate your statement "That was exactly my point. P E O P L E choose artists over artists." The People do not fuck with Iggy. Like everyone sees that, they see her as a wanna be rapper who has ghost writers. Her getting the amount of glory at these award shows etc are not actively due to the masses. People are also not in charge of who wins or gets nominated by the grammys either, a group of men on the grammy board do, just like theres a panel who pics for Billboard awards etc. so in terms of that no i dont think the people are actively choosing iggy to be given these accolades 

Guest QueenJocasta

So Iggy gets the support from you guys after those things and Myah who only made one bad song about Britney and publicly apologized for that still gets the hate for just doing her job isn't that kinda hypocrite?

Sis, does Myah give you rimjobs or something? :zoomzoom: 

Iggy tweeted some stupid shit years ago that was directed at no one in particular... Myah made a vile song about Britney and her parenting. How are those even close to the same thing? And what do they have to do with one another? Iggy has said nothing but amazing things about Britney  :smokeney:

• Like 1

Agreed. However lesbiahonest (lol)....If someone came to you who said they are a singer and you tell them to sing and they sound crazy, that its not their fault?!?!?!?!  :aintevenmad:. Perfect example. Remember when Macklemore won BEST RAP ALBUM at the grammy's some time ago? Even he admitted he did not deserve to win that award or even be considered a nominee next to who was actually nominated. You don't think Iggy really believes that she herself is that good of a rapper? She's in it to make money thats exactly why she made Fancy that commercial check SPEAKSSSS baby.

And yea money sex and controversy runs the world but NEEDING it to succeed? esp in rap? thats not really true for those who are succeeding without doing that (i.e. J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye & Nicki when they debuted, Big Sean, even Drake not extremely but for the most part too) And there is a reason why Iggy is getting so much hate, to negate your statement "That was exactly my point. P E O P L E choose artists over artists." The People do not fuck with Iggy. Like everyone sees that, they see her as a wanna be rapper who has ghost writers. People are also not in charge of who wins or gets nominated by the grammys either, a group of men on the grammy board do, just like theres a panel who pics for Billboard awards etc. so in terms of that no i dont think the people are actively choosing iggy to be given these accolades 

Ok, to negate your argument: If a person comes to you and says he's a singer but he actually has a shitty voice, is that reason enough for you to wish death upon him? :nowaygif: People's opinion often get confused with "facts". Remember when Taylor Swift won the VMA and Cuntye stated his unasked opinion about Beyoncé's video? Yeah, like that.

And those group of men are people too, you know? :nowaygif: :nowaygif: I mean, maybe she sucked their dick just to get that grammy award, I mean :aintevenmad: Who the fuck cares? Do those awards cure cancer or something? Why is it so important who wins them?

The poor girl has apologized over and over, she is kinda dumb and has a fucktone to learn from this industry. She claimed to write all of her rhymes just like Beyoncé has and everyone's moved on, why are they still bashing Iggy tho? :icant: You can't measure someone's talent basing on how many songs they've written. Britney has only written a few and still she's, well, the queen. :tbh: And don't come to me with "yeah but that's because she's a POP artist, RAP artists are supposed to be more deep" and shit cause Britney, a POP star, has poured her heart and soul on so many of her POP songs.

You know what, Mr. PhonographyPhotographer, at the end this is why I don't like rap music :ummlol: People's too intense towards it. :dontlike: I don't give 2 flying fucks if the artist's song I bop to wrote it, or if the artist has struggled a lot, I just care that I can shake my ass to it and enjoy it regardless of everything else. If Eminen didn't write Rap God I wouldn't mind! Because what I like about the song is how he owns it :bigtime: "I Don't Need Y'all" appeals more to me than "Starships" and "The Night Is Still Young", and I don't care if Nicki wrote those herself and Iggy didn't.

I don't appreciate Britney's albums according to how many of the songs she has writting credits on; I mean, she "wrote" all of BJ's songs and that's my least favorite album of hers.

I can ADORE Britney for one single reason: She doesn't use her past to appeal people's sympathy. She's never said "oh poor me, please don't bully me cause I've struggled a lot". She hit rock bottom, she rose back up and moved on. She doesn't give a fuck if people still tries to bring her down for things she did or didn't do. But sadly, Iggy is not strong like that.

Ok, to negate your argument: If a person comes to you and says he's a singer but he actually has a shitty voice, is that reason enough for you to wish death upon him? :nowaygif: People's opinion often get confused with "facts". Remember when Taylor Swift won the VMA and Cuntye stated his unasked opinion about Beyoncé's video? Yeah, like that.

And those group of men are people too, you know? :nowaygif: :nowaygif: I mean, maybe she sucked their dick just to get that grammy award, I mean :aintevenmad: Who the fuck cares? Do those awards cure cancer or something? Why is it so important who wins them?

The poor girl has apologized over and over, she is kinda dumb and has a fucktone to learn from this industry. She claimed to write all of her rhymes just like Beyoncé has and everyone's moved on, why are they still bashing Iggy tho? :icant: You can't measure someone's talent basing on how many songs they've written. Britney has only written a few and still she's, well, the queen. :tbh: And don't come to me with "yeah but that's because she's a POP artist, RAP artists are supposed to be more deep" and shit cause Britney, a POP star, has poured her heart and soul on so many of her POP songs.

You know what, Mr. PhonographyPhotographer, at the end this is why I don't like rap music :ummlol: People's too intense towards it. :dontlike: I don't give 2 flying fucks if the artist's song I bop to wrote it, or if the artist has struggled a lot, I just care that I can shake my ass to it and enjoy it regardless of everything else. If Eminen didn't write Rap God I wouldn't mind! Because what I like about the song is how he owns it :bigtime: "I Don't Need Y'all" appeals more to me than "Starships" and "The Night Is Still Young", and I don't care if Nicki wrote those herself and Iggy didn't.

I don't appreciate Britney's albums according to how many of the songs she has writting credits on; I mean, she "wrote" all of BJ's songs and that's my least favorite album of hers.

I can ADORE Britney for one single reason: She doesn't use her past to appeal people's sympathy. She's never said "oh poor me, please don't bully me cause I've struggled a lot". She hit rock bottom, she rose back up and moved on. She doesn't give a fuck if people still tries to bring her down for things she did or didn't do. But sadly, Iggy is not strong like that.

Ok see now you're talking about the irrational response to people's dislike toward her & you're missing MY point. I'm explaining people's understandable distaste for Iggy, NOT their rambunctious behavior to wish death upon her. Understand no matter what the situation is there will ALWAYS be irrational people in the mix saying crazy shit.

Point 2...MUSIC/MEDIA RUNS EVERYTHING! you said it yourself "At the end, nowadays money, sex and controversy run the world; if you don't give that to people, no matter how deep your rhymes and lyrics are, you're not gonna succeed." Anyone who disagrees isn't paying much attention to the world & how much mmusic ACTUALLY matters in LIFE lol like hello.

Point 3: Why re you Bringing up Beyonce the way your brought up Xtina & Brit We are talking about rap and Iggy. But if you wanna go into the writing credits It is okay for R&B, & pop artists to have writers, co-writters on their music it works for those genres that's why you see so many collabs whether they outward say they contributed or not that clearly doesn't effect the POV of an artist. NO one in the pop industry 100% writes their own music clearly. HOWEVER (legitimate) RAPPERS HAVE ALWAYS WRITTEN THEIR LYRICS! It is taboo in the urban world to not write YOUR rap lyrics, YOUR freestyles. That's the difference. And yes there is a BLATANT difference between the substance of Pop music & Rap music!!!! Like you tell me what pop records have changed society, created a force dealing with issues LARGER than music itself, you tell me what club anthems have created movements for equality, change etc because I can list a SHIT TON or rap songs from when it was first created till now IN DETAIL. 

"at the end this is why I don't like rap music  :ummlol: People's too intense towards it.  :dontlike: I don't give 2 flying fucks if the artist's song I bop to wrote it, or if the artist has struggled a lot, I just care that I can shake my ass to it and enjoy it regardless of everything else.The simply fact " THAT QUOTE ALONE SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GENRE (which is fine) BUT EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT 2 TOPICS BEFORE YOU CAN DEBATE WITH YOUR ONE SIDED ARGUMENT. In order for an "argument" to really be cohesive you must understand the facts behind both arguments before making your conclusion which you didn't do. You clearly don't care for rap music (again, that's fine) But dont try and down play it all saying "its just music people are too sensitive" Because if an artist can make a pop song and talks about how much it can impact a whole generation to feel empowered and the song is about "loosing yourself in the club, being free to party" etc IMAGINE music that discusses political issues, & inequality that ACTUALLY caused movements. THATS why people take it seriously thats why its considered a CULTURE because it has influenced things of that nature. And when you've contributed to something so powerful that means a lot to a people that can relate to it, you dont want any fakes taking credit for having that title when you've contributed so much and they get "more recognition".

AGAIN I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IGGY NOR AM I DEFENDING PEOPLE WHO ABUSE HER VIA SOCIAL MEDIA I AM EXPLAINING WHY SO MANY PPL DONT LIKE HER . PERIOD...At this point, without trying to insult your response back to me if you do decide to respond should not be of any examples other than the given topic at hand (Iggy Azalea, Rap & why people dont like her) Have a good day be happy expand your understanding of things more if I were you i would be curious about this much GRANDER topic that exceeds Iggy  :) 

Ok see now you're talking about the irrational response to people's dislike toward her & you're missing MY point. I'm explaining people's understandable distaste for Iggy, NOT their rambunctious behavior to wish death upon her. Understand no matter what the situation is there will ALWAYS be irrational people in the mix saying crazy shit.

Point 2...MUSIC/MEDIA RUNS EVERYTHING! you said it yourself "At the end, nowadays money, sex and controversy run the world; if you don't give that to people, no matter how deep your rhymes and lyrics are, you're not gonna succeed." Anyone who disagrees isn't paying much attention to the world & how much mmusic ACTUALLY matters in LIFE lol like hello.

Point 3: Why re you Bringing up Beyonce the way your brought up Xtina & Brit We are talking about rap and Iggy. But if you wanna go into the writing credits It is okay for R&B, & pop artists to have writers, co-writters on their music it works for those genres that's why you see so many collabs whether they outward say they contributed or not that clearly doesn't effect the POV of an artist. NO one in the pop industry 100% writes their own music clearly. HOWEVER (legitimate) RAPPERS HAVE ALWAYS WRITTEN THEIR LYRICS! It is taboo in the urban world to not write YOUR rap lyrics, YOUR freestyles. That's the difference. And yes there is a BLATANT difference between the substance of Pop music & Rap music!!!! Like you tell me what pop records have changed society, created a force dealing with issues LARGER than music itself, you tell me what club anthems have created movements for equality, change etc because I can list a SHIT TON or rap songs from when it was first created till now IN DETAIL. 

"at the end this is why I don't like rap music  :ummlol: People's too intense towards it.  :dontlike: I don't give 2 flying fucks if the artist's song I bop to wrote it, or if the artist has struggled a lot, I just care that I can shake my ass to it and enjoy it regardless of everything else.The simply fact " THAT QUOTE ALONE SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GENRE (which is fine) BUT EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT 2 TOPICS BEFORE YOU CAN DEBATE WITH YOUR ONE SIDED ARGUMENT. In order for an "argument" to really be cohesive you must understand the facts behind both arguments before making your conclusion which you didn't do. You clearly don't care for rap music (again, that's fine) But dont try and down play it all saying "its just music people are too sensitive" Because if an artist can make a pop song and talks about how much it can impact a whole generation to feel empowered and the song is about "loosing yourself in the club, being free to party" etc IMAGINE music that discusses political issues, & inequality that ACTUALLY caused movements. THATS why people take it seriously thats why its considered a CULTURE because it has influenced things of that nature. And when you've contributed to something so powerful that means a lot to a people that can relate to it, you dont want any fakes taking credit for having that title when you've contributed so much and they get "more recognition".

AGAIN I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IGGY NOR AM I DEFENDING PEOPLE WHO ABUSE HER VIA SOCIAL MEDIA I AM EXPLAINING WHY SO MANY PPL DONT LIKE HER . PERIOD...At this point, without trying to insult your response back to me if you do decide to respond should not be of any examples other than the given topic at hand (Iggy Azalea, Rap & why people dont like her) Have a good day be happy expand your understanding of things more if I were you i would be curious about this much GRANDER topic that exceeds Iggy  :) 

Well, I am not curious as I have stated before I don't like rap music. But let's agree to disagree. You tell me Rap music is deeper and has all these standards that Pop music doesn't and that's fine with me; and I tell you there are THOUSANDS of people who, with tears in their eyes, tell you how much a POP artists has changed their life for the better.

I mean, all this started because I'm saying despite everything, Iggy is a human being who makes mistakes and people's being way too harsh on her BUT I don't give a fuck at the end :aintevenmad: I only care for Britney, otherwise I would be a member of a Pop forum instead of a Britney Spears one :tbh:

Thanks for your explanations, at least I get to see why so many people get so intense and passionate towards rap music :mhm:

Well, I am not curious as I have stated before I don't like rap music. But let's agree to disagree. You tell me Rap music is deeper and has all these standards that Pop music doesn't and that's fine with me; and I tell you there are THOUSANDS of people who, with tears in their eyes, tell you how much a POP artists has changed their life for the better.

I mean, all this started because I'm saying despite everything, Iggy is a human being who makes mistakes and people's being way too harsh on her BUT I don't give a fuck at the end :aintevenmad: I only care for Britney, otherwise I would be a member of a Pop forum instead of a Britney Spears one :tbh:

Thanks for your explanations, at least I get to see why so many people get so intense and passionate towards rap music :mhm:

Right I dont even really care about Iggy either and i do feel bad for her...At this point Im just here for B9  :tbh:  .....And yeah im def sure sure people are passionate about pop music as well i just wanted you to get the impact of rap music on history period & why its so significant to a vast group of people with collective sentimental value aside from it being fun and shaking your ass to it, & without knowing that people really wouldn't understand feel me? so its all a learning process with that :mhm: no hard feelings

Britney's reps are no longer interested in BH anymore as that website is just another ATRL variant now. Nearly all actual fans have left that place last year, so what's the point? :zoomzoom:

So you meant to call me I'm not actual fan? Nobody asked for your opinions, that one time Lynn said she reads Rainbow Universe does not mean her team does not read Exhale. I'm not covering for Exhale because I have my feet in Exhale, here, and POP; but many times I feel like Britney's tweet coincide with some bullshit happening in Exhale. Just saying, no need to get offended because I call this Rainbow Candyland

umJOUD5.gif

We are not that rainbow anymore and we removed the golden pot to create one!

Well there is still quite a lot of rainbow in your signature sis

umJOUD5.gif

I'll never forget how Britney got criticized for allegedly having some stuff done on her nose. Does anyone else remember that Myah Marie fiasco where the entire forum we know of organized this disrespectful movement where members started emailing various sites such as Radar Online and Perez Hilton, saying how Britney didn't even record some songs from Britney Jean. That counts as hate speech too. But it seems like people tend to forget some things too quickly, falling back to their old habits and posting on that place again. Calling us Rainbow Land afterwards. Once a fool - always a fool. :notimeforu:

I created this post with good intention. You just seem pressed because Rainbow Land apparently doesn't like iggy. This has nothing to do with Myah M Jean, so let it go. BJ flopped because of many factor including her so...

umJOUD5.gif

So the flop from flopheavy comes to the Britney Rainbow Land to ask for our support towards another artist? :uhwtf: Talk about stupid. :yabye:

Calling me a flop only get you in danger gurl

Watch your mouth

zWmj673.gif

I posted with the good intention and I was honestly moved by her tweet and kinda placed myself in her situations. I never liked her on a stan level, in fact I hated Black Widow, but I never hated her for her problems outside of music. This is not competition between forums, I wanna bring the good vibes and help support her. A homophobic or racist in the past can't get an acceptance in the community even when they had a change of heart for the better? People hating her are just hypocrites about love and acceptance imo. I accepted her apologies. 

• Like 1

So you meant to call me I'm not actual fan? Nobody asked for your opinions, that one time Lynn said she reads Rainbow Universe does not mean her team does not read Exhale. I'm not covering for Exhale because I have my feet in Exhale, here, and POP; but many times I feel like Britney's tweet coincide with some bullshit happening in Exhale. Just saying, no need to get offended because I call this Rainbow Candyland

umJOUD5.gif

Well there is still quite a lot of rainbow in your signature sis

umJOUD5.gif

I created this post with good intention. You just seem pressed because Rainbow Land apparently doesn't like iggy. This has nothing to do with Myah M Jean, so let it go. BJ flopped because of many factor including her so...

umJOUD5.gif

At least we weren't the ones who harassed Lynne by phone saying how her daughter sucks now, how fat she is, etc... Both of them despise BH and believe it or not they read our MP. So does her management. The media is also on our side when it comes to gathering Britney-related news. No one is interested in BH anymore. Deal with it. Everyone who truly respects Britney and her family will always be more than welcome to walk with us. Banning people who defend her and supporting those who make fun of kids with cancer will get you nowhere. If there's something you don't like, kindly click away and take your Rainbow Land irritating shit with you, inlcuding that gif. It's disgusting. :byebitch:

• Like 1

At least we weren't the ones who harassed Lynne by phone saying how her daughter sucks now, how fat she is, etc... Both of them despise BH and believe it or not they read our MP. So does her management. The media is also on our side when it comes to gathering Britney-related news. No one is interested in BH anymore. Deal with it. Everyone who truly respects Britney and her family will always be more than welcome to walk with us. Banning people who defend her and supporting those who make fun of kids with cancer will get you nowhere. If there's something you don't like, kindly click away and take your Rainbow Land irritating shit with you, inlcuding that gif. It's disgusting. :byebitch:

Your generalization for Exhale made me laugh. Sounds ignorant, doesn't it? It's the past and I am representing the new age of acceptance and love, if you come at me with that wrath I will not take it. 

umJOUD5.gif

Also have to point out you said all the loud mouthing dissing here and ironically ignore what the OP is about. You just generalized everybody from Exhell for hating; step over there and look yourself, or are you blinded by all the Rainbow here already?

umJOUD5.gif

One more note, saying my gifs is disgusting do you mean to say Xtina disgusting? Didn't you just hate those people who say disgusting things to Britney? What's the difference, master Rainbow? 

vNfnH14.gif

You're gonna see my gif everywhere bb

Calling me a flop only get you in danger gurl

Watch your mouth

zWmj673.gif

I posted with the good intention and I was honestly moved by her tweet and kinda placed myself in her situations. I never liked her on a stan level, in fact I hated Black Widow, but I never hated her for her problems outside of music. This is not competition between forums, I wanna bring the good vibes and help support her. A homophobic or racist in the past can't get an acceptance in the community even when they had a change of heart for the better? People hating her are just hypocrites about love and acceptance imo. I accepted her apologies. 

:o What are you going to do? Seriously, I wanna know :inneresting: 

What I don´t get is why people get in the internet just to hate artists...   :frenchy:

I mean I dislike chris brown, kanye west, justin bieber... etc  :awkwarddd:

But I don´t post/coment on their videos or twitter LOL I just ignore them   :byebitch2:

Tbh wasting ur time hating someone on the internet is kinda sad and lame   :lmaolol:

THIS. I'm not really a fan of Iggy and sometimes I just want her to shut the hell up because she gets upper excited about things (ie. Pretty Girls) and ends up tallking too much, but she doesn't deserve the amount of hate she gets. And it's funny that the people who are now bashing her were blasting "Fancy" last year.

Your right the girl needs to be left alone , but lets not compare her to Britney , her situation is way different , the world wasnt even against Britney in 2007 ppl were still by her side.

All this started out because Azealia Banks was always crying and whining on the radio then it ended up turning into a beef between them 2.

I honestly think if Iggy would of kept her mouth shut and paid no mind to the haters it wouldnt of got this big .. She was basically digging a hole for herlself .. Ppl didnt even know who azealia banks was until Iggy was going at it with her