Britney Army, Please Show Your Support To Iggy. She Needs Us

CaptaiN

its really tough to stick by someone when the "cool" thing is to hate on them. thanks to everyone who made the choice to stand by me.

one thing iam thankful for is how strong its made my relationship with the amazing man iam going to marry.

it may seem at times like theres little reward for standing by me because i dont come online often and talk to you guys, im sorry about that

The hate on her is getting irrational and out of control. I just hope she is stronger than yesterday and not have a breakdown. She needs all the support we can get, it's the least we can do. crying1.gif

This is bullying!

I feel bad for her and it kinda reminiscing Britney's 2007 when she;s the eye of public scrutiny and bad exaggeration by haters crying1.gif

PLEASE TWEET HER OR POST ON HER FB AND INSTAGRAM TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

LET'S TREND #WELOVEYOUIGGY

Thank you

• Like 3

I mean i get not really liking her as a "rap artist" opposed to other more talented artists who push the envelope of creativity in the rap culture (its soooo much deeper than just being urban rap music, its a culture the black community use as a form of understanding each other & expressing hardships in this world, thats why people the black community especially are so up & arms when someone tries to pass their music off as rap and get the accolades that real rappers don't get)

HOWEVER I must say that it is absolutely sad that soooooooo sooo soooo many people VICIOUSLY hate (which is such a strong word people use too often) All she wants to do is make music in her way & POV. People can be really hurtful & despite some of the racial/gay slurs she's made in the past it gets out of hand a lot & i believe she cancelled her tour because ppl weren't trying to go see her cuz she's popular to hate on. I give her major props for keeping her head up. And i'm glad she has a man she loves and loves her back because thats what she really needs right now :aww1:

• Like 1

She did wrong with those racist & homophobic comments but people already is being way beyond cruel with her. I saw some people tell her to commit suicide & get cancer which apart of being so fucking rude is so hypocrite...
She already apologized for being wrong/ignorant, she had her tour & some projects cancelled, what they want more? Her blood?
The real problem that people have with her is that she's a white female rapper. If you think it, how many famous female rappers there's in the music industry...? The "culture appropriation" excuse is just bullshit, I rarely see people using that against Eminem...

• Like 5

Yas, send ha nice tweets and positive vibes like: 

@@IglooAustralia thanks for the flop single, bitch #PrettyGorlz

@@IglooAustralia that new face ain't helpin' things sis #UsedToBeAPrettyGirl

@@IglooAustralia plz stay away from Brinni #godney #peasant #flop

:bomt:  :bomt:  :bomt:

JK ppl are so fucking vile on Twitter  :crying1: 

Omg, I just realised that @@IglooAustralia is an actual member of the forum that has never posted anything  :gloria:

She did wrong with those racist & homophobic comments but people already is being way beyond cruel with her. I saw some people tell her to commit suicide & get cancer which apart of being so fucking rude is so hypocrite...

She already apologized for being wrong/ignorant, she had her tour & some projects cancelled, what they want more? Her blood?

The real problem that people have with her is that she's a white female rapper. If you think it, how many famous female rappers there's in the music industry...? The "culture appropriation" excuse is just bullshit, I rarely see people using that against Eminem...

Exactly! I've seen many old tweets by her where she was being racist and homophobic and I understand that she should recieve some kind of criticizing for that, but the truth is that most people are just hating on her because it's the cool thing to do and not because of what she said, and that's what makes me angry. People just don't understand that when a person says something ignorant you're not supposed to bash them and send death threats and stuff, you're supposed to educate them and show them why they're wrong. Iggy has already "paid for her sins" and apologized for her mistakes, people should give her a break. Besides, I find ridiculous how they make fun of her because of her bad live performances, they act like Taylor Swift or Nicki Minaj have never sounded like crap on stage (and just to be clear I love them and I think they're really talented, but like everybody else they've had bad performances too).

• Like 2

So true! I agree with every single word.

I don't know what to say. There are people online asking for equality and peace yet lots of them are constantly occupied with looking for someone they can criticize because it makes them feel better about themselves or whatsoever. If there's an artist you don't like - don't like them, don't listen to their music and simply hit the back button. People get bored with their empty everyday life so creating drama and controversy is something they usually like to focus on. It's like setting one tree on fire and letting the whole forest burn with none flying f**** given. It makes them cool and popular as they feed off all attention they get. Plain stupid.

Yas, send ha nice tweets and positive vibes like: 

@@IglooAustralia thanks for the flop single, bitch #PrettyGorlz

@@IglooAustralia that new face ain't helpin' things sis #UsedToBeAPrettyGirl

@@IglooAustralia plz stay away from Brinni #godney #peasant #flop

:bomt:  :bomt:  :bomt:

JK ppl are so fucking vile on Twitter  :crying1: 

OMFG you are here? In Britney Rainbow Land?? 

I expect you belong to the canine kennel aka POP 

Come back to Exhale and slay us queen 

OMFG you are here? In Britney Rainbow Land?? 

I expect you belong to the canine kennel aka POP 

Come back to Exhale and slay us queen 

Britney's reps are no longer interested in BH anymore as that website is just another ATRL variant now. Nearly all actual fans have left that place last year, so what's the point? :zoomzoom:

• Like 1

So Iggy gets the support from you guys after those things and Myah who only made one bad song about Britney and publicly apologized for that still gets the hate for just doing her job isn't that kinda hypocrite?

Not at all, i mean, some of us just don't want to Myah near to Britney because we know what happened in Britney Jean, we don't really hate her :)

I'll never forget how Britney got criticized for allegedly having some stuff done on her nose. Does anyone else remember that Myah Marie fiasco where the entire forum we know of organized this disrespectful movement where members started emailing various sites such as Radar Online and Perez Hilton, saying how Britney didn't even record some songs from Britney Jean. That counts as hate speech too. But it seems like people tend to forget some things too quickly, falling back to their old habits and posting on that place again. Calling us Rainbow Land afterwards. Once a fool - always a fool. :notimeforu:

• Like 1

What I don´t get is why people get in the internet just to hate artists...   :frenchy:

I mean I dislike chris brown, kanye west, justin bieber... etc  :awkwarddd:

But I don´t post/coment on their videos or twitter LOL I just ignore them   :byebitch2:

Tbh wasting ur time hating someone on the internet is kinda sad and lame   :lmaolol:

• Like 1

I mean aside from the fact that Eminem lyrically HAD something to say and rapped about REAL hardship he faced in his life that many, esp within the minority community could relate to. And not everyone praised Eminem tbh, there were many who thought he was overrated as well because he was a white rapper. BUT That's what hip hop is, its message and music formed due to hardship and self expression in a way that struggling minorities can REALLY understand. Its not JUSt about a white rapper rapping. Iggy has nothing lyrically sentimental to say and for her to be shining more than ACTUAL rappers who have a message that sympathizes, touches, understands what struggle is and getting out the struggle is all about is the actual problem (cue Cultural Appropriation).

its become a problem when a song like "Fancy" is nominated multiple times by such a prestigious award in the "Best Rap song" Best rap album etc category when it is NOT AT ALL RAP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM compared to other ACTUAL contemporary rappers that havent been given the right recognition. Fancy is a fuckin pop song HELLO lol   :xf13: . But other AMAZINGGG Artist's like Kendrick Lamar (who actually discusses EVENTS that affect entire races, poverty, inequality in politics etc) gets NO recognition. And the sad part about it is the GP probably has no knowledge of these amazing artists' work & their message in the music & then go and say "Well idk why everyone is so upset for, Cultural Appropriation is an excuse, etc etc) & thats the problem with why Iggy has been such a target

I mean aside from the fact that Eminem lyrically HAD something to say and rapped about REAL hardship he faced in his life that many, esp within the minority community could relate to. And not everyone praised Eminem tbh, there were many who thought he was overrated as well because he was a white rapper. BUT That's what hip hop is, its message and music formed due to hardship and self expression in a way that struggling minorities can REALLY understand. Its not JUSt about a white rapper rapping. Iggy has nothing lyrically sentimental to say and for her to be shining more than ACTUAL rappers who have a message that sympathizes, touches, understands what struggle is and getting out the struggle is all about is the actual problem (cue Cultural Appropriation).

its become a problem when a song like "Fancy" is nominated multiple times by such a prestigious award in the "Best Rap song" Best rap album etc category when it is NOT AT ALL RAP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM compared to other ACTUAL contemporary rappers that havent been given the right recognition. Fancy is a fuckin pop song HELLO lol   :xf13: . But other AMAZINGGG Artist's like Kendrick Lamar (who actually discusses EVENTS that affect entire races, poverty, inequality in politics etc) gets NO recognition. And the sad part about it is the GP probably has no knowledge of these amazing artists' work & their message in the music & then go and say "Well idk why everyone is so upset for, Cultural Appropriation is an excuse, etc etc) & thats the problem with why Iggy has been such a target

How is that Iggy's problem? :idgitbh: That's THEIR fault for considering Igloo a RAP artist when she was clearly POP. It's like saying Britney gets nominated on a rap category for The Hookup :uhwtf: It's not like Iggy begged to be included there. And the fact that she is more recognized than those poor souls who have suffered and still don't get recognition, it's not Iggy's fault either. Go check Christina vs Britney, Christina has the voice and the "talent", but still, Britney wins over all that without having a soul voice :imfab:

Who's to blame at the end? :lollipop:

• Like 2

How is that Iggy's problem? :idgitbh: That's THEIR fault for considering Igloo a RAP artist when she was clearly POP. It's like saying Britney gets nominated on a rap category for The Hookup :uhwtf: It's not like Iggy begged to be included there. And the fact that she is more recognized than those poor souls who have suffered and still don't get recognition it's not Iggy's fault either. Go check Christina vs Britney, Christina has the voice and the "talent", but still, Britney wins over all that without having a soul voice :imfab:

Who's to blame at the end? :lollipop:

What do you mean lol. iggy herself says she is a rapper, she says she spits rhymes and writes lyrics she never once said she was just a simple pop artist, she has and probably still does identifies as a rapper, For God sakes she's signed under DEF Jam Records an urban based record label under T.I.'s own label Grand Hustle Records...you think she's gonna be signed to a rap label to identify as a pop artist? :frenchy:

You using Brit as an example for being nominated for a rap category is null in void, why? because Britney has never claimed to be a rapper or freestyler, she is recognized as a Pop star around the world. (BTW The Hookup is in no way similar to rap lol, it has essensce of regaee music more so) 

Just like how Iggy is recognized around the world as a RAPPER ( to many not a very good one ) but still a rapper therefor she will be "placed" alongside other rappers. The point is SHOULD SHE be placed with them just BECAUSE she calls herself a rapper and is "recognized" as a rapper, when she makes "pop music/pop-rap"

Again you're using Britney & Xtina as an example for who should be more famous due to having a better voice that has NOTHING to do with cultural appropriation. You're talking about 2 pop stars. I can tell you exactly whyyy Britney is more famous than Xtina. She has a better personality, made music that associated well with teens growing up in her prime, was a performer and knew how to generate controversy. Xtina gets slack because she was a bitch and everyone knew that, she wasn't consistant with her music like Britney was etc. That example has everything to do with knowing the industry and creating classic pop music where there is nothing really to praise about within the pop culture.

This is about a RAP CULTURE!!! not just music, a culture. rap is a culture, it is a way of life it represents oppression, struggle , real messages. Pop is not about something substantial like that as a whole. So when you have artist use the term RAP or rapper it is to be expected that you have something to say of relevance about the struggle you've faced that allows you to rap with aggression, with soul, with passion. Its like a wolf in sheep's in clothing especially when you're not that good of a rapper and you are being put on a pedestal as "the best rapper' making "the best rap music/album' & in actuality its really not....Thats the difference and thats what cultural appropriation is. 

And don't take my comment or opinion as aggressive or being rude or anything Im not like that, however there is a POV that you aren't seeing that most people (who probably don't listen to rap therefor don't understand its importance and relevancy to really get this or get the whole cultural appropriation idea) aren't seeing as well.

What do you mean lol. iggy herself says she is a rapper, she says she spits rhymes and writes lyrics she never once said she was just asimple pop artist, she has and probably still does identifies as a rapper. You using Brit as an example for being nominated for a rap category is null in void, why? because Britney has never claimed to be a rapper or freestyler, she is recognized as a Pop star around the world. (BTW The Hookup is in no way similar to rap lol, it has essensce of regaee music more so) 

Just like how Iggy is recognized around the world as a RAPPER ( to many not a very good one ) but still a rapper therefor she will be "placed" alongside other rappers. The point is SHOULD SHE be placed with them just BECAUSE she calls herself a rapper and is "recognized" as a rappe, when she makes "pop music/pop-rap"

Again youre using Britney & Xtina as an example for who should be more famous due to having a better voice that has NOTHING to do with cultural appropriation. Youre talking about 2 pop stars. I can tell you exactly whyyy Britney is more famous than Xtina. She has a better personality, made music that associated well with teens growing up in her prime, was a performer and knew how to generate controversy. Xtina gets slack because she was a bitch and everyone knew that, she wasnt consistant with her music like Britney was etc. That example has everything to do with knowing the industry and creating classic pop music where there is nothing really to praise about within the pop culture.

This is about a RAP CULTURE!!! not just music, a culture. rap is a culture, it is a way of life it represents oppression, struggle , real messages. Pop is not about something substantial like that as a whole. So when you have artist use the term RAP or rapper it is to be expected that you have something to say of relevance about the stuggle you've faced that allows you to rap with aggression, with soul, with passion. Its like a wolf in sheep's in clothing especially when youre not that good of a rapper and you are being put on a pedistal as "the best rapper' making "the best rap music/album' & in actuality its really not....Thats the difference and thats what cultural appropriation is. 

:displeased: That was exactly my point. P E O P L E choose artists over artists. THEY choose what to listen to and who to follow and they're the ones who make artists go famous. I wasn't talking about a musical genre. I wasn't talking about cultural appropriation. AND most importantly, I'm not defending Igloo.

You can't blame her for being more recognized than other "deserving" artists. She was somewhat smart to know who to approach with her music. At the end, nowadays money, sex and controversy run the world; if you don't give that to people, no matter how deep your rhymes and lyrics are, you're not gonna succeed.