Plastic Is The Best Britney Jean Demo Ever!

Pop Empress

The lyrics are so touching and meaningful obviously talking about breakup

The music is amazing and really cool

The song is so bubblegum and overall cute

And how it sounds it's flawless

I'm sad Britney didn't add this on Britney Jean as it sounds so personal and about a breakup

Imagine if Britney released this as the second single instead of perfum?

It would've slayed for sure

Also I never get bored of this song I listen to it almost everyday for hours like a real Britney song tbh I listen to it more than perfume :britdrown:

[media/]

[media]

It was never a demo for Britney Jean, though. It's Myah Marie, once again. And the song came out during the Femme Fatale era, but it wasn't a demo for her.

That's sad I really hoped it was a demo maybe Britney will think about adding this song in the

:crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

Ikr it's so flawless and perfect :crying5:

new album

The put songs like Chilling With You and not songs like this ? 

Stupid team remains stupid  :overthis:

how dare you slander the sacred name of Chillin with God? Only song in the history of errythang to be Hey Ho, a Backstreet Boys B-side, a drop-trap slice, and Godmie Lynn extravaganza all in 3 and a half minutes :jls: take an Axis Amphitheatre full of seats and bask in the fact that such a gem exists in the world :bitchimfab:

how dare you slander the sacred name of Chillin with God? Only song in the history of errythang to be Hey Ho, a Backstreet Boys B-side, a drop-trap slice, and Godmie Lynn extravaganza all in 3 and a half minutes :jls: take an Axis Amphitheatre full of seats and bask in the fact that such a gem exists in the world :bitchimfab:

I hope you're joking because w97zbff1muhh.gif