Hilary Duff- Breathe In. Breathe Out. - 16/06/2015 - The Long Awaited Fifth Album

P.S.I.

Flawless fan is flawless  :yas:  I'm waiting for my Deluxe CD , because I can't afford the Fan Edition  :crying1:  I'll probably get it for my birthday on Saturday. 

I have waited soooo long for this album! I think I like it better than Dignity now tbh

and The Fanjoy Edition, I really didn't see spending $50 for it, especially how big of a mess it was, people having problems with the card for the extra songs, the "exclusive" 2 tracks that we've had for a year or so. I don't know I couldn't justify paying that much for it. So I got the Fan Edition from My Play with the my name in the booklet! Plus the Target edition! and if Japan has an edition with the Fanjoy tracks I'll get that as well! 

• Like 1

I was expecting so much better from Hilary since she hasnt had an album in a while, I'm gonna be honest I didnt like it at all. The only songs I liked was "confetti" & "lies" the rest was meh .I didnt purchase the album but I did purchase "confettit" & "lies"

:smokeney:  mkay. But slay for buying the songs that you like though  :yas:  :)  I understand that you probably expected a loooooooot and ended up dissappointed.

I was expecting so much better from Hilary since she hasnt had an album in a while, I'm gonna be honest I didnt like it at all. The only songs I liked was "confetti" & "lies" the rest was meh .I didnt purchase the album but I did purchase "confettit" & "lies"

How can you not like this and stan for pretty girls which is far more basic compared to this whole album?

How can you not like this and stan for pretty girls which is far more basic compared to this whole album?

Because I dont stan for childrens music because thats what it exactly sounds like imo, and pretty girls is catchy asf and doesnt sound no where near childish

I bet u if Britney released an album like that your ass would be dissapointed as usual

I stanned for all of Hilarys previous albums, this one just didnt catch me. But like I said I did like confetti & lies. I dont have to like the album just because u like it.

Because I dont stan for childrens music because thats what it exactly sounds like imo, and pretty girls is catchy asf and doesnt sound no where near childish

I bet u if Britney released an album like that your ass would be dissapointed as usual

I stanned for all of Hilarys previous albums, this one just didnt catch me. But like I said I did like confetti & lies. I dont have to like the album just because u like it.

not really this what hilary just released would be hot for britney too, its the pretty girls sound i dislike.

not really this what hilary just released would be hot for britney too, its the pretty girls sound i dislike.

U think that would be hot for Britney?

tumblr_n0uo4vnjhd1qzjr2jo5_250.gif

Its just funny because "All About You" & "chasing the sun" didnt even make the billboard 100 & yet Pretty Girls made the billboard 100 at #28 (that says enough)

The only reason why "breathe in Breathe Out" is #1 on the itunes charts is because no one major has put out an album yet , all of the major pop stars (including Brit) are busy creating bops in the studio

nicki-minaj-pap-smoking.gif?w=441

PG is a lot more childish to me.. Honestly there are some songs on Hilary's record if Britney would have recorded them, with her natural not autotuned-vocoded voice, it would sound so good and sexy imo. 

• Like 1

PG is a lot more childish to me.. Honestly there are some songs on Hilary's record if Britney would have recorded them, with her natural not autotuned-vocoded voice, it would sound so good and sexy imo.

I didnt know children drank alcohol & had guys all up on them but ok

Dont get what autotune has to do with the quality of the music tbh , femme fatale went platinum & it had autotune all over it

But like u said its just your opinion , & what Im saying is my opinion as well .. So yea

No  :lmaolol:  come on :displeased: will a few f and s bombs make her album more mature?  :frenchy:  Please. You may dislike the album , I respect that, but saying that's it's children's music is just not right, because Hilary hasn't been children's music since 2007.

No :lmaolol: come on :displeased: will a few f and s bombs make her album more mature? :frenchy: Please. You may dislike the album , I respect that, but saying that's it's children's music is just not right, because Hilary hasn't been children's music since 2007.

Well I dont literally means its childrens music , it just has the kidz bop vibe type of feel thats all , I did like 2 songs off of it tho