Was Britney Jean a Trasition Album?

ROUGE

Do you think this album was suppose to be a transition album? Kind of like 2001's 'Britney'. When Britney releases her next album (assuming she will) will it be less dance/pop and more songs like Alien, Perfume, Hold On Tight and Passenger?

Like the GMA Performance that never happened? Yes, that would have changed EVERYTHING  :crying1:

Maybe Britney Jean would not have flopped more than Bionic :crying5:

We don't even know if a GMA performance was in the works tho :gloria:

Britney Jean was commercial stupidity at its finest. "This album is her most personal ever" *releases Work Bitch as lead single* :gloria:

Actually, the album was mainly for the fans

The GP still needed their typical Britney song, which Work Bitch fits perfectly

Actually, the album was mainly for the fans

The GP still needed their typical Britney song, which Work Bitch fits perfectly

ITZ is a more personal album than BJ tbh. They still shouldn't have marketed BJ as personal imo.

How?

It's pretty clear she had more input in ITZ. BOM, TOMH, Early Morning, it's just her, it was personal in the way it was perfectly portraying her growing up getting comfortable with sexuality and everything. With BJ they tried to shove down our throat the fact that she wrote in every song but I'm not buying it tbh.

It's pretty clear she had more input in ITZ. BOM, TOMH, Early Morning, it's just her, it was personal in the way it was perfectly portraying her growing up getting comfortable with sexuality and everything. With BJ they tried to shove down our throat the fact that she wrote in every song but I'm not buying it tbh.

But ITZ is literally all about sexual things

Britney Jean varies

From TTB (easily could've been about how she enjoys orgasms) to BMS (how she loves god)

That's why I personally like to go with Britney Jean

ITZ is a more personal album than BJ tbh. They still shouldn't have marketed BJ as personal imo.

I think marketing it as her most personal album was a genius idea. If only the content was personal though lol. We all wanted a personal album, if she actually delivered we would all be happy right now

But ITZ is literally all about sexual things

Britney Jean varies

From TTB (easily could've been about how she enjoys orgasms) to BMS (how she loves god)

That's why I personally like to go with Britney Jean

Which part of TTB is personal ? "You got sex siren in your face" or "Baby make me tick tick tick tick tick tick boom" ? :britdrown: