I Think It's Time For Me To Leave For A While. - Nvm, Guess I'm Staying.

HeadstrongWolf

I've been doing some thinking.

I just really need to stay off here.

I don't feel appreciated. It's like no matter what I do, someone will come along and be negative about it. It's like most things I do on here annoy or upset anyone, no matter what it is - I could be logged in, and someone would get pissed about it. I don't come on here to add stress, I come on here to remove it.

Half the time I'm on here, I feel like I'm talking to a room full of autistic children. Everything we type is taken out of context by someone. It's like I'm forcing myself to keep a certain dialect just so everyone can understand.

So after I post this, I'll be logging out. For a while. I just need to get away. If there's a leak or s/t, I'll probably log in to add it to the masterpost thread, but not much other than that.

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. It could be a week. It could be 3 months.

If you really need to talk to me, and it's extremely important, you'll find a way.

Deuces.

update: I can't leave for more than 3 days without shit going down.

So I guess I'll just be here :displeased:

Guest GlamBoy

Sweetie, don't pay attention to stupid betches and stay here and continue to the flawless member you know you are and know that i love you a lot and don't leave or else whip, betch! :queenflopga:

Seriously. Don't. You're not annoying anybody. If they feel like that, then it's on them, not on you. Don't carry the guilt, ya kno? ILY :hug:

I've been doing some thinking.

I just really need to stay off here.

I don't feel appreciated. It's like no matter what I do, someone will come along and be negative about it. It's like most things I do on here annoy or upset anyone, no matter what it is - I could be logged in, and someone would get pissed about it. I don't come on here to add stress, I come on here to remove it.

Half the time I'm on here, I feel like I'm talking to a room full of autistic children. Everything we type is taken out of context by someone. It's like I'm forcing myself to keep a certain dialect just so everyone can understand.

So after I post this, I'll be logging out. For a while. I just need to get away. If there's a leak or s/t, I'll probably log in to add it to the masterpost thread, but not much other than that.

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. It could be a week. It could be 3 months.

If you really need to talk to me, and it's extremely important, you'll find a way.

Deuces.

i think when some people say something mean it is not meant to be taken with such seriousness. the same way if you feel people take things out of context when your writing something ,maybe whoever was mean didn't mean it in that context and did not mean it to be serious. just be like what ever  you crazy people shout up and then laugh about it. I think you are right nowadays people take things really literal and you like have to count your words sometimes encase you offend someone or be told to leave britney alone. sometimes the no criticism  or negativity about britney is taken too far. and in saying don't be negative about britney fellow fans can be insulted or censored on a fan forum.like britney can't be insulted on a fan forum she doesn't partake or know the content of but fellow fans can.

Yep as Killua said it's been quite empty on here lately - mainly because there's no hype at the moment or whatsoever, I've been out in the field for like 5 days now so I had less time to work on the boards and so on.

Anyways - back to the topic... No matter where you go to discuss about things online there'll always be people who will disagree with you. You shouldn't be letting it hit you that hard, it's just an online forum after all. Whenever some members start fighting I'm usually the one who steps in and tries to make things work out hence why I felt the need to say something about it. Wish I could have a break too but you gotta keep things going. I'm not gonna try to stop you or anything, this is your decision and if you think it'll make you feel better, take a break. Have a good time & see you around!

• Like 1

Is this about the Kyros thing? :thinkingpinky:

Where do y'all get this drama from? :uhwtf: I find this forum really... empty, while y'all get in fights and drama and what not and try to get away from it while I'm looking for it! :ummlol:

Anyhoe, not like you're going to read it cuz you've already logged out and stuff :no1curr2:

what kyros thing?

Its the same as in real life tho, no matter how good u r there will be ppl who dislike u and will hate every single thing u do :tbh: so dont bother, be the best version of yourself and chillax, instead of paying attention to ppl who fislike u, start appreciating the ones who love u and who u are :)

what kyros thing?

gurrrl you know i still love dont you? :frenchy: (well  maybe not the same way as before but you still being one of my faves)

send you a pm hope you see it soon :hug:

I want to make it very clear that I didn't leave because of that.

And now I have to cut my hiatus short... Because of some other bullshit that's going down right now :displeased:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

then there'll be like no point of me being on here 317jmua.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

then there'll be like no point of me being on here 317jmua.jpg

jk 317jmua.jpg i can't leave without shit happening.