Where Are My Gays At?!?!

MIKE

I just gotta say it, and maybe some girls can relate, but do you ever grow tired of being "just so prettay"?!?!

I feel like I'm on a hamster wheel; constantly putting in so much effort on how I come across. I fidget constantly with my looks, and take on a lot of stress with maitenece to my body and face.

I know we all can feel that way, but being gay it has been tough on me. One end I'm so self conscious on my physical, but on the other side I have major insecurities about my personality. Am I too feminine? Am I not gay enough? Am I a respectable member of the general public, and am I an accepted member of my own sexual society?

Maybe I sound nuts, but I had to say it. Anyone else feel this way?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, i think a lot of gays feel the same. I know i did for s long while. Im 22 now and i started gym two years ago, when i started i did it mainly so other ppl will drool when they see me and respect me. However as time went by, it became my ambition, i wanted to be muscular FOR ME, i wanted to have a good shaped body FOR ME it became a goal for me because i felt better and healthier, ofc ppl pay attention a lot to me now but thats just a plus nothing else its how i feel that matters. Eventually i came to realise that uou shouldnt minor urself for other people and their expectations. You are who you are, some ppl will love u for it, and to some ppl ull never be good enough. Some people are just unsatisfied with themselves so they behave the same way with everyone. The point is, be who u are, don't ve afraid of anything, because who you are is the best version of yourself. Hope i helped.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I just gotta say it, and maybe some girls can relate, but do you ever grow tired of being "just so prettay"?!?!

I feel like I'm on a hamster wheel; constantly putting in so much effort on how I come across. I fidget constantly with my looks, and take on a lot of stress with maitenece to my body and face.

I know we all can feel that way, but being gay it has been tough on me. One end I'm so self conscious on my physical, but on the other side I have major insecurities about my personality. Am I too feminine? Am I not gay enough? Am I a respectable member of the general public, and am I an accepted member of my own sexual society?

Maybe I sound nuts, but I had to say it. Anyone else feel this way?

I workout, eat healthy, and dress nice for myself. It makes me happy and puts me in a great mood. :) There's nothing wrong with doing that for your bf as well, it's nice when people compliment you ofc, but just remember to do what makes you happy. 

"am I not gay enough?"

You don't have to be feminine to be gay. Be yourself! <3 You can be feminine, masculine, you can dress emo, goth, punk, chic, preppy it doesn't matter. Gay is about who you're ATTRACTED to, who you LOVE. It's no different than a straight girl being a tomboy, should she be more feminine? No, because that's who she is on the outside, that's how she expresses herself, but it has nothing to do with who she loves and who she's attracted to. <3

I workout, eat healthy, and dress nice for myself. It makes me happy and puts me in a great mood. :) There's nothing wrong with doing that for your bf as well, it's nice when people compliment you ofc, but just remember to do what makes you happy. 

"am I not gay enough?"

You don't have to be feminine to be gay. Be yourself! <3 You can be feminine, masculine, you can dress emo, goth, punk, chic, preppy it doesn't matter. Gay is about who you're ATTRACTED to, who you LOVE. It's no different than a straight girl being a tomboy, should she be more feminine? No, because that's who she is on the outside, that's how she expresses herself, but it has nothing to do with who she loves and who she's attracted to. <3

Preach tbh, u dont have to be feminine to be gay. Infact feminine gays are a minority and just a stereotype used by the media a lot in order to be funny. Most of the gays are completely average behaving, a lot of them are very muscular. When i was a kid i was a bit fem. As i grew up and my testosterone level started to become higher i started behaving very manly and looking very masculine. Im 22 and im very muscular with a beard on haha, ppl consider me to be very manly! So yeah, most of the gays even dislike fem gays (we call them Queens) they are arrogant, they think they r very pretty but almost no gay guy is into them. Their behaviour is irritating not because they act like girls, but because they behave like the worst type of girls.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Preach tbh, u dont have to be feminine to be gay. Infact feminine gays are a minority and just a stereotype used by the media a lot in order to be funny. Most of the gays are completely average behaving, a lot of them are very muscular. When i was a kid i was a bit fem. As i grew up and my testosterone level started to become higher i started behaving very manly and looking very masculine. Im 22 and im very muscular with a beard on haha, ppl consider me to be very manly! So yeah, most of the gays even dislike fem gays (we call them Queens) they are arrogant, they think they r very pretty but almost no gay guy is into them. Their behaviour is irritating not because they act like girls, but because they behave like the worst type of girls.

OMG THIS. 

you're so right, most girls don't even act like how some overly girly/flamboyant gay men act. :gloria:

I know I hate how the media portrays gay men, they portray them like they're "less of a man" and more like a girl. There are plenty of guys like you who you can't even tell if they're gay. There are a lot of gay youtubers as well who don't act "overly girly"