Ultraviolence.

BrianSpears

What we have so far: 

West Coast, Ultraviolence, Shades Of Cool and Brooklyn Baby.

What do y'all think of the album so far? Is it a step forward from Born To Die + the Paradise edition? 

Imo, Born To Die is untouchable, but I wasn't crazy about the songs on Paradise and I like Ultraviolence better so far. I love West Coast & Brooklyn Baby, flawless songs tbh.

Born To Die + Paradise Edition is the best of the best, every song on that album was priceless from Carme to Gods and Monster, and the promotion was incredibly perfect (Tropico is flawless);

Ultraviolence is a step forward, it has her style (Classic, retro, bohemiam, soo groovy) and thank God she's not turning herself into one of those commercial artists a la Lady Gaga, but I have to say that Ultraviolence is a good album but not that Good like Born To Die but it still a really good project. West Coast is my favourite.

But i love her music style. :crying1:

Born To Die + Paradise Edition is the best of the best, every song on that album was priceless from Carme to Gods and Monster, and the promotion was incredibly perfect (Tropico is flawless);

Ultraviolence is a step forward, it has her style (Classic, retro, bohemiam, soo groovy) and thank God she's not turning herself into one of those commercial artists a la Lady Gaga, but I have to say that Ultraviolence is a good album but not that Good like Born To Die but it still a really good project. West Coast is my favourite.

But i love her music style. :crying1:

I think Ultraviolence and BTD gonna be two totally different albums. I love BTD, I listened it for months after it was released. Ultraviolence has a totally different sound. It's "heavier" idk. But it's great!

Idk. It's hard to compare them. They're both so different and amazing. I'll always love BTD because it was such a breakthrough to find music like that and it's what made me a stan and helped me through a lot. But Ultraviolence is a completely new fresh sound and I love the more raw, rock, psychedelic, jazz, blues feel to it. So idk. I'll have to hear the whole album to judge but BTD will always have a special place in my heart.