My New Single: Crime In September

JoshLee

Here it is. Kinda short notice, but here's the second single from my album Fatal Error (coming August 1, 2015). My first single Monster was released back in 2013 (which was bad timing on my part), but I'm back on track. :) My next single Meltdown will be released July 7, 2015 :D

Background on the song: So basically I made a song dedicated to those who lost loved ones or died in the 9/11 attacks. In the middle of the song around the bridge I made it sound like a cry for help like many did that day. Here's the song:

Hope you enjoy it! If you didn't oh well that's your opinion. :) 

Guest GlamBoy

I felt... idk how to say it... awkward :( But i felt the pain you wanted to transmit :crying1:

You have a nice voice, Joshey! Keep working on it. I kinda liked it :)  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I felt... idk how to say it... awkward :( But i felt the pain you wanted to transmit :crying1:

You have a nice voice, Joshey! Keep working on it. I kinda liked it :):thumbsup:

Haha it's akward towards the end, but yeah :)

Glad you kinda liked it. I was iffy around adding this as a sibgle choice, but I thought it'd be a nice jester and I have confidence in it. :P also the next two singles are really good and like the best I've ever done so I can't wait for everyone to hear them :hug: