The Charts – The Official Top 30 Hottest Britney Army Members 2015 #hbam2015

News

TOE holy shit you did an amazing job :o honestly, your dedication to this whole process is part of what makes Universe the best Britney forum out there :hug:

AND #11 HOLY SWEET FUCKITY GOODNESS  :xf13: 11 is my favorite number of all time too :crying1: thanks to all who voted for me and congrats to the all the finalists AND GO HOLYSPEARIT :yayy: :yayy: :yayy: this was a total daymaker after a pretty stressful day at work :)

TOE holy shit you did an amazing job  :o honestly, your dedication to this whole process is part of what makes Universe the best Britney forum out there :hug:

AND #11 HOLY SWEET FUCKITY GOODNESS  :xf13: 11 is my favorite number of all time too :crying1: thanks to all who voted for me and congrats to the all the finalists AND GO HOLYSPEARIT :yayy: :yayy: :yayy: this was a total daymaker after a pretty stressful day at work :)

You are the best! Thanks :hug: And well done! Slaying it Valet Driver style!  :fliph:

• Like 1

NUMBER 5 – GENTS

GODRIS

Last Year: 2

Last year’s runner up, slips only a few places, but still holds strong in the top 5, ladies and gents, Godris! The In The Zone and Slave 4U stanning Godris is a massive fan of the Overprotected (Dark Child) Video and his fave performance has to be the VMA 2001 Slave one. Best thing he has done this year? Well – it would have to be moving city and expanding on his business.. seems like dominating hottest army charts is not the only thing Godris is good at! When asked about the most Outrageous moment, Godris replied with, ‘had a pretty cRazzy birthday bash in sf that was more messy than outrageous but deff one for the books lol 2007ney would be proud’’. Godris cannot live without loyal friends, music and of course, sex! We cannot believe that no one else mentioned this! Album 9 would have to include, ‘sexney hotmomneybitch and a dash of in the zone mixed with black out and femme fatal with no more collabs’. If we opened the Britney vaults, Godris would take the unedited footage of Work Bitch, Hold It Against Me and Pretty Girls. Anything you would like the Barmy to know? ‘If You Seek Amy’’ – we would be careful with that offer – charting so high – there will be plenty of offers. Besides for Brit, Godris stans for his mom and dislike Kanye West, calling him, ‘intolerable’. 2 years running and still topping the charts, Barmy, we present to you Godris!

Social Networking:

IG @itschrismartinbitch

Twitter @killerkendoll

dc3qma.jpg

a5c5y9.jpg

2m32umg.jpg

nwbtec.jpg

qrhqpi.jpg

35jf2mo.jpg

35jm9tl.jpg

thanks for the love & to those who voted you are all to sweet! I Hope to be more active the rest of the year! I wish I would have known about the comp sooner so I could have voted for all you sexy bitches & T!M is still my fav 🙈☺ï¸ðŸ˜˜ & to the members who organized this thanks again for all your hard work & putting this together again this year!
  • Like 1

NUMBER 1 – GENTS

GAGO_PIEDRA JOSE

New Entry

101 nominations, 3 voting rounds, 50 finalists, 1251 votes 1 Winner! The highest new entry and the most sought after BARMY member of 2015, ladies and gentlemen allow us to introduce to you, our official winner and crown snatcher of 2015, GAGO_PIEDRA JOSE! The Blackout and Gimme More loving GAGO has taken this year’s chart by storm! GAGO’s fave Brit video is the super sexy Work Bitch and his all time fave performance is the VMA Slave one. When asked what the best thing he has done this year was – his answer was pretty simple – he purchased Pretty Girls! What a STAN – we can see why you picked him as your Male Winner! His most outrageous moment this year was getting more tattoos and he cannot live without music and cigarettes – full on Blackout vibes we are getting here. Album 9 for GAGO has to be more Blackout and In The Zone Vibes. If there was a Britney moment he wishes could be released it would be Rebellion – tell us about it! Gago could not live without love and Britney music and Britney videos! We can hear the swoons! GAGO would like to let you all know that Godney is real! But you knew that already, right? GAGO also stans for Lana Del Rey and dislikes Lady Gaga – whom he likes to call Lady Trash! Awkes – looks like Gags has to do more to impress the Gago… see what we did there… Congratulations to our HBAM KING of 2015! We are sure the celebrations will include a full on Blackout Party!

Social Network:

Instagram: gago_piedra

furjbm.jpg

photo-1140.jpg?_r=1431105042

11203101_704277266349455_181663276692655

2d0dibq.jpg

oqhms2.jpg

OMG! Thank you all! 😘💚

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

NUMBER 10 – GENTS

LUKEY JAMES DAVEY

New Entry

Blackout and Work Bitch loving Lukey James Davey enters our chart at an impressive 10! Lukey’s fave Brit video is Hold It Against Me and fave performance is the VMA Gimmie More one. Why you ask? Well pure respect really, he feels that at her lowest point – Brit still went out there and performed and he would not be able to do the same. Lukey, who cannot live without Starbucks has recently become a manager at the salon he works at. His most outrageous moment this year is getting a nose job and he cannot live without music and his phone… but let’s be honest here – who actually can? What does Lukey want from album 9? Well – he wants a double disc album – not much then aye? The first disc would be full of old school Britney with cute beats and catchy lyrics and lots of raw vocals. The second disc would be a more mature and sexy Blackout sound – lots of DANJA – a dirty, urban, grunge with stacks of colabs and rap bridges.. preferably with Nicki. Lukey would like to know why Inside Out was not a single… TBH – we have a long list of should have beens..like really long… Lukey was also once told that Rebellion has been leaked and if anyonehas it he would love to have it… Lukey – if we had it believe us – we would never stop talking about it! Other than Britney, Lukey stans for Nicki Minaj (and claims to be quite the rapper himself) and least favourite artist is Mariah Carey. We take it that there will be no tickets purchased for the new Mariah gig in Vegas for Lukey then?

Social Network:

Instagram: Davey_bo11

Facebook: Lukey James Davey

med_gallery_3730_103_46613.jpg

med_gallery_3730_103_27399.jpeg

Top 10!!!! This is amazing, thanks everyone for the support you're all #1's in my eyes!!

NUMBER 15 – LADIES

OLGA LOVEJAY

New Entry

Storming in to the upper half of the chart is our new entry Olga! The Blackout loving Olga is absolutely obsessed with Slave 4 U naming the video, song and the VMA performance her all time faves! The best thing she has done this year would have to be joining a dance group, where she has learned all types of Latin dance ( you will need to show us some moves!) and also getting mostly A’s in her first semester of Graphic Design. Best moment? Her boyfriend came back from the Greek Army! YAY – congrats Olga!! Ladies and gents – this means she is off the market – sorry to disappoint! When it comes to outrageous moments of 2015 so far…. Well none, just yet.. Olga just cannot live without music, dance, food, her phone, her parents, her friends and her dog! Sounds pretty much like us! What would she like from album 9? She would love a Blackout 2, she wants an album she can listen to without skipping any songs. Britney jean was perfect, but she has to say she was not a fan of Chillin’ with you… just naah! Just like most Britney fans she desperately wants a complete version of the Outrageous video. She would like you all to know that her bestie is the luckiest of her ‘squad’ – she got to see Britney in London during the FF tour and she is extremely JEL of her! Olga also stans for Michael Jackson, good answer, and she does not have any other celebs that she hates – she just ignores the ones that do not interest her! We can see why Olga charted so high in the charts this year!

Social Networking:

Instagram: @olgalj

11205068_10205401544090507_6824849635861

11150959_10205257498169449_8500700836218

11182367_10205206966786196_6416170346009

11016072_10204699303894941_5060564646322

11259192_704277486349433_759501842418778

Thank you so much!!! <3

And OMGodney you did a perfect detailed job with this chart!

B Army... So hot!! <3

Congratulations to each one of you!

• Like 1

thanks for the love & to those who voted you are all to sweet! I Hope to be more active the rest of the year! I wish I would have known about the comp sooner so I could have voted for all you sexy bitches & T!M is still my fav 🙈☺ï¸ðŸ˜˜ & to the members who organized this thanks again for all your hard work & putting this together again this year!

STOPP You are my fav! ;)