The Charts – The Official Top 30 Hottest Britney Army Members 2015 #hbam2015

News

NUMBER 6 – LADIES

ZILA ALSAC

New Entry

SMOKING ALERT – just missing out on the top 5, another impressive new entry Zila, enters in at 6! Unfortunately, according to Zila’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! Zila is a sure threat to the top 5 for 2016, the votes were super close!

11109491_704277536349428_651022540470168

NUMBER 5 – GENTS

GODRIS

Last Year: 2

Last year’s runner up, slips only a few places, but still holds strong in the top 5, ladies and gents, Godris! The In The Zone and Slave 4U stanning Godris is a massive fan of the Overprotected (Dark Child) Video and his fave performance has to be the VMA 2001 Slave one. Best thing he has done this year? Well – it would have to be moving city and expanding on his business.. seems like dominating hottest army charts is not the only thing Godris is good at! When asked about the most Outrageous moment, Godris replied with, ‘had a pretty cRazzy birthday bash in sf that was more messy than outrageous but deff one for the books lol 2007ney would be proud’’. Godris cannot live without loyal friends, music and of course, sex! We cannot believe that no one else mentioned this! Album 9 would have to include, ‘sexney hotmomneybitch and a dash of in the zone mixed with black out and femme fatal with no more collabs’. If we opened the Britney vaults, Godris would take the unedited footage of Work Bitch, Hold It Against Me and Pretty Girls. Anything you would like the Barmy to know? ‘If You Seek Amy’’ – we would be careful with that offer – charting so high – there will be plenty of offers. Besides for Brit, Godris stans for his mom and dislike Kanye West, calling him, ‘intolerable’. 2 years running and still topping the charts, Barmy, we present to you Godris!

Social Networking:

IG @itschrismartinbitch

Twitter @killerkendoll

dc3qma.jpg

a5c5y9.jpg

2m32umg.jpg

nwbtec.jpg

qrhqpi.jpg

35jf2mo.jpg

35jm9tl.jpg

NUMBER 5 – LADIES

MS. SPEARSON FLOEI

New Entry

Oops album loving Floei storms into the charts as a new entry at a whopping 5! When asked about her fave Britney video, it was love at 1st sight when she saw Sometimes, so that would have to be it. Fave single however is Born To Make You Happy, it brings back a memory of her aunt, who has sadly since then gone to heaven, catching her singing it, calling the moment embarrassing, so it holds a special place in her heart. Her fave B performance is Stronger at the 2001 AMA’s. Best part of the year? Well, regardless of her busy schedule, she is part of the work ‘FUN’ committee and she loves to see the joy her role brings to her work colleagues. When asked about her most outrageous moment, we got an ‘Uh,oh’, but reassures us that she is a good girl now.. but that does not mean that past pictures prove otherwise… we are intrigued… Floei just cannot live without her tweezers, calling it, ‘’#ladyboyproblems’, oh and also love.. well we assume that is what she meant when she sang the BTMYH lyrics, ‘’I don’t know how to live without your love..’’. Album 9 would have to include 5 singles with music videos and definitely a Blackout sound. Preach it sista! A Britney moment she really wants – is the release of the original Perfume video… We want to know what happened with that too. What would you like to tell the Barmy Floei? ‘Since I’m chosen as one of the hottest Britney Army, there’s nothing sexier than to have a generous heart. I’m very proud that I am part of a Britney fan club in the Philippines, Pinoys Heart Britney (inserts link : www.facebook.com/PinoysHeartBritney) for more than 5 years. We spearheaded an outreach program called PHB4u: Why Don’t You DO SOMETHIN’ for the victims of the super typhoon last 2013. We are planning to have it annually especially that this movement was well-supported by some international #BritneyArmy last year’. Aww that is just perfect! Floei only stans for Britney, but does call Tahlia her first love! As for dislikes… well all she has to say is no time for hate… We can see why Floei made your top 5!

Social Networking:

@xoxofloflo for both IG and Twitter

(Please also follow our Britney fan club, PHB)

IG : @pinoysheartbritney

TWITTER : www.twitter.com/PinoysHeartBrit

wqpw1c.jpg

34qai3o.jpg

34qai3o.jpg

NUMBER 4 – GENTS

POKEMONSPEARS

New Entry

Our very own Pokemon enters the charts as a new entry at an impressive 4!! When it comes to albums and singles it is all about the Oops! for Pokemon, even his fave music video, but he will say stronger just for some variety.. His Fave performance… you guessed it the 2000 VMA – Oops/Satisfaction performance… Definitely an Oopsney stan here. Best thing he has done this year? Remember the Super Smash Bros. fighter Britney campaign? Well Pokemon started it.. impressive right!? When it came to the most outrageous moment of his year, he simply replied, ‘’ Outrageous? I don't think I've had an outrageous moment so far, my life isn't outrageous, I'm not outrageous. Maybe, when Tom's Diner leaked, that was really exciting...’’ Major LOL, love it. As for the one thing he could not live without, it would be his Nintendo 3S – that is where he has all his Pokemon Games and Britney music.. Keep that in a safe place!! So what would he like from album 9? ‘I want something new, something different from what she's done in the past. But if she's going to repeat an old sound, I wish it was with Max Martin. A Gwen Stefani collab perhaps... And I just wish it gets more videoclips than BJ.’ The Britney vaults? Well besides for the obvious – Pokemon would love the Perfume Director’s cut…. Joseph, you heard the Barmy… leak it please! What would you like the Barmy to know? ‘I guess some people in here believes I hate Blackout, but I really don't. It's my least favorite, but I still like it. I just hate how overrated it is by some fans, or most of them...’ Blackout fans can rest at ease now! As for anyone else he stans for – well no one besides for B, but his list of dislikes are quite strong, ‘’ I think I hate them the same No, I think it varies, in 2013 I hated Miley so much for putting Britney on SMS Bangerz. Then in 2014 I really disliked Ariana Grande, she's really obnoxious. Nowadays, I think it's Taylor Swift. I just hate when people, things, whatever becomes too overrated.’’ Interesting choices! Ladies and gentlemen, our top 5 HBAM Pikachu, Pokemon Spears!

Social Networking:

@PokemonSpears

10015159_871086566287580_690579730174192

10417497_871088906287346_732848423322887

1521562_619113341484905_38162798_n.jpg?o

10906074_871085889620981_806226853628040

• Like 1

NUMBER 4 – LADIES

MATILDA

Last Year: 2

Dropping, only marginally, last year’s runner up and Barmy fave, Matilda enters the charts this year at 4! 22 year old Blackout and ITZ loving Matilda, calls the iconic, Oops! video her fave video of all time and her fave single would have to be Gimme More. Fave B performance? Definitely the fan fave VMA 2001 – Slave performance. Matilda could not live without family music, dancing and Britney, of course. Interesting fact alert.. Matilda’s real name is Antonella, not Matilda! Riding high in the charts in 2014 and still dominating in 2015, Matilda is definitely a strong contender to steal the crown in 2016.. as Britney always says, we will just have to wait and see..

2us8sqd.jpg

9abs41.jpg

eiSN8Ff_.jpeg

• Like 3

NUMBER 3 – GENTS

PASSENGER

Last Year: 10

Letting you take the wheel, Passenger gains an impressive 7 spots this year and lands on our charts at number 3! Blackout loving Passenger, finds it hard to choose a fave single, his battle lies with Break The Ice and Circus, but if he had to choose only one, he would say.. Circus! His fave Brit video is Work Bitch and he loves the BOMT performance at the Dream Within A Dream Tour! Best part of the year? Well working with at Britney- Galaxy, ‘I feel grateful, 'cause I'm working with an amazing crew and I'm editor in a Greek music site tralala.gr’ Aww – we love ya too! When it comes to his most outrageous part of the year so far… well… he says a lot of things, but dancing sensually in a cage at a club is probably the highlight! Outrageous when he moves his body.. we just had to do it… Passenger just cannot live without his phone, family, friends, Britney (obvs) and his earphones.. How else do you expect him to strut the streets with no music? Album 9 for Passenger would have to be a cross between ITZ and BO – but with fresh new sounds to change the pop music industry one more time. Like most of the Barmy he would really like the Origional Doll release… Pretty Please B! Anything you would like us to know? ‘I'm 21 years old, I'm a student in a University of Computers. I'm also running the Britney's Official Greek fan club. My hobbies are skiing, dancing, singing (in my shower, cause I'm a really bad singer and my poor neighbour is listening my bad voice skills LOL, swimming and maybe if you didn't understand I LOVE BRITNEY.’’ Well we would hope you love Brit – otherwise you would not be able to be a part of this chart J  Other than Britney, he loves Madonna, calling her amazing and loves the fact that she manages herself. He also loves Lady gaga, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert and a Greek star called Helena Paparizou. Dislikes? Well any wannabe celebrities, like Kim Kardashian… Ouch BURN! Leading our top 3 – and a strong contender for the crown in 2016, Passenger y’all..

Social Networking:

Instagram: itsnickos

Twitter: nickosfassas

11233776_1037911556249580_97912326923264

11248727_1115357078480315_205168656_n.jp

11313660_1493233467633603_1570736062_n.j

• Like 1

NUMBER 3 – LADIES

ERICA WHITE

New Entry

Our second highest new entry for the ladies, super hot Erica enters in at a crown stealing 3! Unfortunately, according to Erica’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! We have all seen Erica’s Britney inspired outfits before – and hopefully we will get to see more of them in 2016 – a serious strong contender to steal the crown – the votes were pretty much splitting hairs!

11150665_704277429682772_915259475873943

295tw05.jpg

• Like 4

NUMBER 2 – GENTS

T!M

Last Year: 1

Last year’s winner of the Hottes Britney Army Member slips down 1 place to take the runner up spot this year, and boy were the votes close! The Circus album loving T!M is still a massive Slave 4 U fan, in fact, Slave is his fave video, single and performance, well the VMA 2001 one of course. So what has our 2014 winner been up to this last year? Well he won his college conference championships in track and field – seems like this last year has been a winning streak! When asked what his most outrageous part of the last year was, he comically replied, ‘When I move my body’ – brilliant! T!M cannot live without Britney and his dog. What about album 9? T!M replied with, ‘Some artsy fartsy club bangers to shake my ass to’. We agree big time! If we could open the Britney vaults, T!M would really like to get the original Gimmie More video… interesting choice. Anything you would like the Barmy to know? ‘Stop being mean’ he said. The only other person besides for Britney he stans for, is himself. As for dislikes, it would need to be Beyonce, who he calls ‘Thiefonce’. A lot of negative vibes for Bey this year round it seems. Ladies and Gentlemen – your 2015 runner-up, the top chart runner – T!M!!

Social Networking:

@TIMWARNERR

11206069_1076997485647342_12374788580383

10408618_1044235305590227_13474999639874

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

NUMBER 2 – LADIES

TOXICXXKAT

Last Year: 3

Clawing one spot up to almost take the throne is In The Zone loving and My Prerogative stanning Toxicxxkat! Her fave Britney video is Circus and her fave Brit performance is the iconic Stronger AMA 2001 smash. This year Toxicxxkat joined a sorority and claims that this is the best experience of her year so far. When it comes to being outrageous – Toxicxxkat is pretty tame during school term, but things are sure to change for the summer. She just cannot live without her phone, ipod, tacos and popcorn – they are all must haves! When it comes to album 9, Toxicxxkat is pretty easy going – she would like Brit to either go back to her pop roots – or maybe something a little more urban. So… a mix of those would be ITZ then, right? Quite fitting as it is her fave album! One thing she wishes Britney would have released is Unusual You as the 5th single from Circus – we second that! She would also like to thank all of you for voting for her and we quote, ‘ I didn’t expect it, honestly’’ – aaahhh so modest. Other than main girl Brit, Hillary Duff is really the only other celebrity she stans for, but also do not forget, Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings!! When asked which celebrity she least likes – it was a simple answer with no explanation, Beyonce. Wow Bey is not getting much love from the Barmy this year round… poor Bey…. Ladies and Gentlemen, our runner up and the official princess of the Hottest Britney Army 2015 – Toxicxxkat!

Social Networking:

Instagram: Katxx16

Twitter: @xkatab

10387601_347395305442626_478155614000450

11205690_1592383354351597_1179790882_n.j

11111236_1618760891680236_2081282503_n.j

• Like 1

NUMBER 1 – GENTS

GAGO_PIEDRA JOSE

New Entry

101 nominations, 3 voting rounds, 50 finalists, 1251 votes 1 Winner! The highest new entry and the most sought after BARMY member of 2015, ladies and gentlemen allow us to introduce to you, our official winner and crown snatcher of 2015, GAGO_PIEDRA JOSE! The Blackout and Gimme More loving GAGO has taken this year’s chart by storm! GAGO’s fave Brit video is the super sexy Work Bitch and his all time fave performance is the VMA Slave one. When asked what the best thing he has done this year was – his answer was pretty simple – he purchased Pretty Girls! What a STAN – we can see why you picked him as your Male Winner! His most outrageous moment this year was getting more tattoos and he cannot live without music and cigarettes – full on Blackout vibes we are getting here. Album 9 for GAGO has to be more Blackout and In The Zone Vibes. If there was a Britney moment he wishes could be released it would be Rebellion – tell us about it! Gago could not live without love and Britney music and Britney videos! We can hear the swoons! GAGO would like to let you all know that Godney is real! But you knew that already, right? GAGO also stans for Lana Del Rey and dislikes Lady Gaga – whom he likes to call Lady Trash! Awkes – looks like Gags has to do more to impress the Gago… see what we did there… Congratulations to our HBAM KING of 2015! We are sure the celebrations will include a full on Blackout Party!

Social Network:

Instagram: gago_piedra

furjbm.jpg

photo-1140.jpg?_r=1431105042

11203101_704277266349455_181663276692655

2d0dibq.jpg

oqhms2.jpg

NUMBER 1 - LADIES

HOLY SPEARITT

New Entry

101 nominations, 3 voting rounds, 50 finalists, 1251 votes, 1 Winner!Our highest New Entry for the females and the most sought after HBAM of 2015, Ladies and Gentlemen your Barmy Queen, Holy Spearitt! When it comes to Britney HS fave album has to be Blackout, calling it experimental, outrageous, sexy and absolutely flawless. There is not a track that she would skip. As for Singles, Break The Ice has to be it, ‘I love everything about it, from the chorus to her vocal range, the upbeat tempo.. that almost-moan sound she makes, it never gets old tbh!’ The music video is a harder choice for HS, but if she has to choose , it would be Piece Of Me, ‘This ones hard... but I have to say piece of me because it is the epitome of what her life was like at that time and the only video that does that besides Everytime. I really kinda love that 2006 era when she was having fun and not giving a crap about anything and that’s what the video reminds me of!’ Fave Britney performance is the VMA 2000 fan favourite, calling the moves perfect and loving the sheer outfit calling it HOT! The Highlight of her year is working at her University’s radio station… we never knew HS was a radio DJ, we should defo start a Britney Galaxy radio channel. Most Outrageous moment? ‘When I gave this guy my number who works at my school's coffee shop. I asked for a muffin, and while he bent down to get it I put my number down on the counter and when he gave me my muffin I turned and walked away but when I turned I saw him pick it up from the corner of my eyes its kinda sad that this was my most outrageous moment but my friends said it took lady balls’ Well winning the hottest chart, he would be silly not to call back! She would not be able to live without her phone and music – which seems to be the staple with the Barmy, we have noticed! If we could get something out of the Britney Vaults, HS would definitely choose Rebellion! What would the perfect album 9 be? Well she would love a Blackout 2.0 – ‘something fierce, fearless, artsy fartsy and some urban realness’. What would you like the Barmy to know? ‘I want you to know that you guys are really really cool and that I love this site from the bottom of my heart’ AWWW – we love you too! As for anyone else she stans for – the answer is a definite no, her heart fully belongs to GODNEY! As for her dislike, ‘Christina I really hate her for not only copying Britney since day 1 of her career and always shading Britney. Actually she goes back and forth from shading to complimenting and saying she likes Britney. she is fake af. and it's really obvious she is pressed with Britney's X factor.. the mysterious quality that makes Britney (even at her worst) more interesting and entertaining than Floptina lbr.’ There you have it y’all your official Hottest Britney Army Female Winner – the 2015 QUEEN – Holy Spearitt!

Social Network:

‘Marcelagdaluz is my username for instagram and snapchat! Follow me bb's and if you say you're from Unislay I will follow you back!!’

11280393_856212467779026_306418707_n.jpg

387151_163846160417386_1436612653_n.jpg?

247615_190740691061266_379546988_n.jpg?o

photo-364.jpg?_r=1416963692

• Like 4

There is no denying, that when it comes to the hottest fan base – The BARMY always win, hands down! In fact there have been articles and Twitter trends about it! So having a Hottest chart ala 'FHM 100 sexiest', just makes absolute sense, right?

tumblr_lvcfdyMIxU1r3ty02o1_500.gif

101 Nominees, 2501 votes, 51 finalists, (1,2) 3 rounds, 1 Winner! Well 2 – as there is a separate list for ladies and gents – so, 2ce the hotness! You are welcome!

brit-3-1.gif

Be prepared – things are going to get a little hot in here! Click on the Universe link to see the countdown and your official King and Queen of Barmy Hotness! Ladies and Gentlemen – we present to you, the super sexy Top 30!

tumblr_no9pr7GvWu1tr6pz0o1_500.gif

Read it on our mainsite!

You have made an amzing job omg  :o

Congratulations in all your hard work it paid off this looks incredible :hug:

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

NUMBER 23 – GENTS

MAGICALFLARE MAXIBULOUS

New Entry

Max enters our chart at 23 and just like Robin suffered the profile picture change curse… When you change your profile picture to a cartoon, not many people know what you look like… However his starting votes really were strong. We wonder how high up the chart he would have been should things have been different. A last minute picture submission defo did help – but it could have been a little too late.. The Britney album loving Maxibulous’s fave single is Toxic and music video is HIAM. When it comes to performances the EMA’s Baby/Crazy medley has to be the one! The best part of his year so far is getting into University and making new friends. Most Outrageous? Well he is keeping it to himself, especially after what happened to his cousin’s story… now you have us intrigued! Maxibulous cannot live without his family, friends, music and his phone, which he describes as ‘crappy’. When it comes to album 9, he does not really care about sales, but wants promo and good music.. very simple then! As for the Britney Vaults, he actually had a lot to say, ‘Uff! How many space do i have for this one? :P NOT sorry but Rebellion, Just Yesterday, Vertigo, Tear The Club Up, I'm Scared, and videos for When your eyes say it, Outrageous, Hot as ice and Perfume's original one :crying2: #JusticeForAlien’. Preach!! Anything he would like us to know? Well something about indescribable arm twisting and also that he whistles… OK then.. Anyone else you stan for? ‘Paramore, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Ricky Martin, Ariana Grande, SNSD, Joss Stone, Christina Aguilera, Ivy Levan, Lolene, Ashlee Simpson, Ashley Tisdale :ashley: and i could go on till 4 o'clock in the morning tbh :pieceofwhat:’ WOZERS! As for dislikes – ‘I have some. Paris Hilton, Justin Beaver, Heidi Montag and his stupid husband whose name I don't remember, Charlie Sheen, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga....’’ Could you mean her husband? Either way, watch out 2016, with so many picture-less votes – next year’s top 10 could look a little different!

photo-3389.jpg?_r=1432667867

OMG! I'm so happy, competition was really fierce tbh :clap: Thankies!!! I loved every description :trollney: And yes, i meant HER husband, sorry. I'm human :aintevenmad: Love ya'll, thankies to everyone who voted for me :queenflopga: Next year i'll be number one  :yeathatswhatsup:

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

Haha! Thought u would like that quote :orangu: BTW you were slaying, would defo have been higher! Well done!!

I'm an a-hole :entertainme: I shouldn't have my nickname and photo :trollney: Maybe next time :aintevenmad: Thankies :hug::kiss2:

• Like 1