The Charts – The Official Top 30 Hottest Britney Army Members 2015 #hbam2015

News

NUMBER 18 – GENTS

ANA

New Entry

Unfortunately, according to ANA’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), he was unavailable to comment on his chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes!  18 is a super impressive feat.. Let’s hope we see more of Ana in 2016!

2lus6jm.jpg

NUMBER 18 – LADIES

JODIEBITCH

Last Year: 10

Dropping 8 places this year, but still riding high in the charts, Jodie enters in at number 18! The first of 2 transgender entries has gained heaps of votes and still riding strong 2 years in a row! Unfortunately, according to Jodie’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes!  Looks like we will just need to follow her general info from 2014.. But we are sure we will be hearing more from Jodie in 2016!

BlQFBEPCIAAIsol.jpg

NUMBER 17 – GENTS

BLACKOUTZONE

New Entry

‘Surprised’ and ‘happy’ to make it in to the finals, BlackoutZone enters our charts for the first time at 17. The ‘In The Zone’ and the ‘And Then We Kiss’ (well that sounded strange) loving BOZ loves the Me Against The Music video and his fave performance has to be BOMT – Dream Within A Dream Tour performance. The best part of his year is making Pretty Girls the summer anthem to his friends, on a recent road trip to France.. what a STAN! In actual fact, his year is described as ‘flawless’! BOZ cannot live without music or his iPhone as he has literally everything on it… don’t we all! For album 9 – he would like something deep and magical and some urban instrumentals… interesting choice… Besides for Original Doll, he would really have liked more singles from ITZ, with some more hot videos… We are with you, can you imagine a Breathe On Me video? Smokin’! BOZ would like you all to know that he loves travelling and playing games and he also stans for Lana Del Rey, calling her a goddess! As for celebrity dislikes, it would have to be Kim Kardashian and Kanye West… We can see why BOZ charted so high, a sure contender for the top spot in 2016!

Social Networking:

http://instagram.com/cubeplay/

48gFsHg.jpg

• Like 1

NUMBER 17 – LADIES

ALLY_CAT

New Entry

Unfortunately, according to Ally’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! Let’s hope to see more of Ally_cat in 2016 – 17 is a remarkably high new entry!

image_1.jpg

NUMBER 16 – GENTS

OUTTATHISWORLD

New Entry

Just missing out on the top 15, OUTTATHISWORLD enters our charts at an impressive 16!! When it comes to his favourites, he was a little on the fence, ITZ or BO, Way too many singles to like just one, same goes for music videos, although Work Bitch, Toxic and I Wanna Go come to mind – but when it comes to performance – it is a definite –the VMA 2001 feat Banana The Snake.. Best thing to happen this past year, well coming out! We are proud of ya – no point in living another person’s life! OTW cannot live without music – to be fair – we do not think anyone here can! When it comes to Britney Vaults – Origional Doll would be the first thing he would like released. Album 9 has to be a mix between ITZ and BO for sure. Anything you would like us to know? ‘I am a bad bitch’ – Britney Jean would be super proud. OTW also stans for Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and Meghan Trainor, but has to say he dislikes IGGY and GAGA.. Watch out for OTW in 2016 – just barely missing out on the top 15 – we predict a major jump next year!

Social Networking:

twitter: @thepxnkprxnt

Instagram: outta.thisworld

11205510_1444824442485243_30096556101340

11329895_1444329339201420_78518515065497

• Like 1

NUMBER 16 – LADIES

FACTORY GIRL JELENA

Last Year: 8

Just missing out on the top 15 –your former top 10 Jelena enters the chart at a whopping 16!! Unfortunately, according to FG’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! What we do know however is that Me Against The Music is one of her fave music videos! She also loves drawing and dancing but hates cheating, unfairness and wars. If she was stranded on an island she would bring a phone, lighter and shampoo. Some wise words? Jelena believes that you should not do anything to someone that you would not want done to you. Slay with ‘dem words of wisdom!  Still riding high in the charts – the BARMY just wants MORE! Hopefully we will see more of Jelena in 2016!

Social Networking:

Twitter: @JelenaZafirovic

IMG_1486_2.jpg

• Like 1

NUMBER 15 – GENTS

RAYAN JORDAN

Last year: 11

Starting off the upper half of the chart – Rayan enters our chart at an extremely impressive 15!! Unfortunately, according to Ryan’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), he was unavailable to comment on his chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes!  Entering the charts at the top end for 2 years in a row – Ryan sure is popular – let’s hope to see more of Ryan in 2016!!

Social Networking:

@BritFanJordan

RMV0zWcN.png

tqaihWSR.png

NUMBER 15 – LADIES

OLGA LOVEJAY

New Entry

Storming in to the upper half of the chart is our new entry Olga! The Blackout loving Olga is absolutely obsessed with Slave 4 U naming the video, song and the VMA performance her all time faves! The best thing she has done this year would have to be joining a dance group, where she has learned all types of Latin dance ( you will need to show us some moves!) and also getting mostly A’s in her first semester of Graphic Design. Best moment? Her boyfriend came back from the Greek Army! YAY – congrats Olga!! Ladies and gents – this means she is off the market – sorry to disappoint! When it comes to outrageous moments of 2015 so far…. Well none, just yet.. Olga just cannot live without music, dance, food, her phone, her parents, her friends and her dog! Sounds pretty much like us! What would she like from album 9? She would love a Blackout 2, she wants an album she can listen to without skipping any songs. Britney jean was perfect, but she has to say she was not a fan of Chillin’ with you… just naah! Just like most Britney fans she desperately wants a complete version of the Outrageous video. She would like you all to know that her bestie is the luckiest of her ‘squad’ – she got to see Britney in London during the FF tour and she is extremely JEL of her! Olga also stans for Michael Jackson, good answer, and she does not have any other celebs that she hates – she just ignores the ones that do not interest her! We can see why Olga charted so high in the charts this year!

Social Networking:

Instagram: @olgalj

11205068_10205401544090507_6824849635861

11150959_10205257498169449_8500700836218

11182367_10205206966786196_6416170346009

11016072_10204699303894941_5060564646322

11259192_704277486349433_759501842418778

• Like 2

NUMBER 14 – GENTS

HEADSTRONG WOLF

New Entry

Super chilled Headstrong wolf breaks in to our charts as a new entry at a super strong 14! When asked about his fave album and single, HSW mentioned that it changes from time to time and currently he is digging Oops and stronger! Makes a change from the usual ITZ and Blackout faves! Headstrongs fave music video is Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know and his favourite performance is the POM Break The Ice performance, specifically the 19/02/14 one… Yeah, we agree she slayed that one! It has been a busy year for HSW as he has moved into a new house with his family, started college classes again and got a new job! Super impressive! When asked what the most outrageous moment of his year was so far, he hilariously said, ‘ I bought my first tank top’. What could he not live without? Well he bluntly said, ‘A blunt’ – see what we did there… he also cannot live without his iPod – in fact his job depends on it, ‘’It's probably the best part about being able to deliver pizza - I do Brit's choreography while driving and people stare, but I don't mind, because I can do Slave 4 U PERFECTLY.’’ Ahh the good old slave dance – we still know every single move! So what would be the perfect album 9? Well a thousand things actually, but, ‘Most of all, I want Britney to be happy with the project, and for the general public to love it more than 1989. Although how they'll go about that, I'm not sure. I don't care about the choreo, I don't care about who's writing on it. I just want Britney to be happy with it and for the general public to finally say she's "back".’ Sounds like a dream! When it comes to one thing Britney would have released, Old City Of Mine demo to be recorded by Britney, would be it. What would he like you all to know? Well, that you need to get to know him, he says, ‘I'm really not as bitchy, conceited, or aggressive as I seem.’ Well, we did not think you were, we love the WOLF! Other than Britney, HSW loves Ashley Tisdale, well not her acting, just her music and he also loves La Roux. Any dislikes? Well, Beyonce, he would love to fight her actually.. Poor B – not much love for her today, we are afraid. Keep a look out for HSW in 2016 – looking to be a strong contender for the top 10!

Social Networking:

@@HeadstrongWolf on literally everything.

11008768_689088857880627_299921096261125

11188401_716142231841956_864054102558924

10645307_692478847541628_116825405773663

NUMBER 14 – LADIES

MISS AMERICAN DREAM

Last Year: 5

24 year old Miss American Dream enters our charts at an impressive 14! 2nd year in the charts and still slaying! Blackout loving MAD’s fave songs include Everytime and If You Seek Amy. Although MAD’s current residence is Jersey, she was born in Germany! Her hobbies include attending music shows, drinking at home with friends and binge watching TV shows. She cannot live without music or her friends – she sure does sound like a charm!! Her fave Britney music video is Circus and her fave performance is none other than the iconic VMA – Slave! Still riding high in the charts, MAD’s chart reign is not going anywhere in 2016!

Social Networking:

Twitter: @arianaxbender

9bir5w.jpg

2q8a51f.jpg

rk39eo.jpg

• Like 1

NUMBER 13 – GENTS

SHREDZEERS

New Entry

Our Blackout and Gimme More loving Shredzeers, impressively enters our charts for the 1st year at a whopping 13! Shredzeers loves the Slave 4 U video and his all-time fave performance has to be the ABC Special: Britney Live – In The Zone special! When asked about the best thing he has done this year, the plant biology loving Shredzeers said expanding his garden and also – as you can see by the pics – lifting 5 days a week! Wowzers! Although there has not been an outrageous moment of 2015 yet, he is not claiming it is not going to happen – after all summer has just begun! Shredzeers cannot live  without nature, the sun, realistic goals, gym, beer, a lot of sleep, plants and his 3 cats, although he thinks that sounds a bit weird. We don’t just for the record.. When it comes to album 9,he would like something more adult and urban. ‘Blackout and ITZ were great’ he says, ‘I’d love an evolution from them’. He does admit however that he is still weeping over the tremendous loss f the Outrageous video – aren’t we all? What would he like us to know? Well, he is a graphic designer currently working as a children’s book designer. He is a big Britney fan, though most of his friends do not know it! He thinks B is a strong person, who has gone through a lot and has come out of the other side a stronger, more intelligent individual and he admires that! He does not thing that the GP gives her the true credit she deserves! Anyone else he stans for – well no, just Britney! However he does dislike Beyonce, as she comes off a bit self-aware and extremely cocky. She is pretty much the opposite to Britney, although he does want you to know that it is just how he perceives her as he does not know her personally of course. He just does not like her persona or music! A strong contender for the Top 10 next year!

Social Networking:

Twitter: @justsaynotojoe

Instagram: Shredzeers

403570_3252351271006_245989621_n.jpg

183087_1572559997274_4300667_n.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

33776_1402859234861_5720957_n.jpg

10923620_10203939631994643_6799725262728

• Like 1

NUMBER 13 – LADIES

STEPHANIE MICHELLE MENETRIER

New Entry

An impressive number 13 entry for Barmy member Stephanie! Unfortunately, according to Stephanie’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! First year in the charts and we hope to see more of Stephanie in 2016! We know you do – we have seen all the votes!

11209445_704277483016100_406459101597590

• Like 1

NUMBER 12 – GENTS

ALLEYESONUS

New Entry

One of many Universe’s faves, Simon enters our chart at an impressive 12! For a New Entry – that is pretty impressive! The Blackout loving Simon, is a massive fan of 'Till The World Ends', calling it his 'feel good' song. He loves the Toxic music video, especially all of the different Britney characters.His fave performance? The Toxic ABC special - he calls it fierce! The best part of his year so far? Well - in true form, the first song of his year was 'Till The World Ends' - so it would have to be that. AEOU cannot live without gum, his family, friends and Britney. He goes on to say, ''Music is also very important to me since I love to sing. And it makes me happy and it can help you deal with certain things that happens in your life.''  His perfect album 9 would be something sexy, like a mix between FF/BO and ITZ! Sounds like our kind of album! If the Britney vaults were open for a day, he would definitely take the OD album and Rebellion - pretty much a must have for true Brit fans! Anything else he would like us to know? Well, he loves Universe - calling it, 'a really nice place to discuss Britney and her life with other fans' AWW - we love ya too!! AEOU also likes Rihanna - but made sure we know, he does not stan for her. Any dislikes? 'I don't really like Lady Gaga' Fortunately for you, we have Simon’s Instagram page, not only is he fancied by a heap of people – he can sing pretty well too! Make sure to check it out – a future at RCA is looking pretty good right about now.. Impressive placing for a new entry, Simon!

Social Networking:

Instagram: simoncaarlsson

photo-539.jpeg?_r=1419615972

tumblr_no99rxD8ZE1sjgpqfo1_540.jpg

tumblr_npc4pmHB5k1sjgpqfo1_540.jpg

NUMBER 12 – LADIES

TORI YOUNG

New Entry

An impressive new entry at number 12 for the ladies! Welcome to the charts Tori! Unfortunately, according to Tori’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes!

11233780_704277489682766_145657455974313

NUMBER 11 – GENTS

VALET GIRLS

New Entry

Last year’s bubbling under contestant smashes into the chart as a new entry at number 11! The always charming Blackout and Gimme More fan  calls the Womanizer video his all time fave, he strongly believes Valet Driveney never gets enough credit for how hot she is… does this explain the username? His fave Britney performance is the MATM, ABC special and although he was sure to mention he cannot live without water (funny man), he was also pretty attached to his Spotify account, his friends, his 24 hour fitness membership and most importantly his family! When it comes to the best thing he has done this year, he thinks her name was Courtney, no Ashley… no he is just kidding, in all seriousness, this year has been pretty rewarding for our HBAM, Valet Girls. He found himself spiritually again, and he finished his first year back at college after dropping out after his sophomore year last year. He has grown closer to his family after alienating them for a few years. He has kicked a lot of habits and influences out of his life and has celebrated a year in his office job last April. Valet Girls is also sticking to his 5x a week fitness regime, which he caims is not an easy feat, but way easier than being and we quote, ‘ a bum, renting a tiny apartment, living in a haze and only for the weekends, but when I was living that life, I wasn’t really happy at all. It takes some serious effort, but what can I say? You wanna satisfying life, You betta Work Bitch!’’ We second that inspirational quote! His most outrageous moment this year? Well nothing really, for Valet it has been pretty tame, which means his plan is working! He says ‘ As I grow older, I’ve been leaving behind a lot of childish and reckless behaviour (and people), which makes life a lot more manageable and wayyyy less stressful!’ For album 9, he would love for Brit to mature as an artist. If he produced for B, he would offer her a chilly and metallic Ray Of Light, highly textured, confessional lyrics, and productions that draw from Arca, James Blake, the Weekend’s first 3 mixtapes and a little bit of Bloodshy and Danja to round things out. Woaha, now that was a lot of thought!

Besides for OD, Rebellion and the Outrageous video, Valet Girls would love to see the rest of Peepshow and also the 2002 follow up from Britney’s quote, ‘’I met up with some really hot producers, William Orbit and Daft Punk, overseas.’’ Valet Girls would like you to know that he is classically-trained oboist and was principal oboist for 3 years at a local symphony orchestra before he moved away and he would also like to thank you for getting him this far in the HBAM 2015! He says, ‘’ Y’all are awesome and I hope that in some little way, I finda way to brighten your day on the forums.’’ Aww super sweet!! Anyone else he stans for? Well he gave us a super long list, mostly Indy artists like St.Vincent and FKA Twigs and bands like Vampire Weekend. Lana Del Rey and Charli XCX also got a mention, in actual fact he just loves music in general! Dislikes? Well that is would have to be a tie between Beyonce, for her holier than though persona and manufactured pop ‘godhood’ (and would like to remind you she has not had a number 1 this decade) and Taylor Swift, as he can see through her false humility and he is not a fan of high maintenance bitches… We are glad you got that off your chest Valet Girls..  A strong top 10 contender for 2016, we think!

Social Networking:

SoundCloud: valetgirls

Also make sure to check out Vaporwave soon for a ValetGirls album released on Commercial Dreams Ltd, on Bandcamp!

grkaLk3.jpg

A0aDdEW.jpg

OTOdz0p.jpg

• Like 1

NUMBER 11 – LADIES

ILDIKO FATALE

New Entry

Just missing out on that all important TOP 10 – ladies and gentlemen allow us to introduce you to Ildiko! Unfortunately, according to Ildiko’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! The Fatale is super appropriate – the top ten for 2016 better look out for Ildiko!

11182071_704277426349439_624101001715455

NUMBER 10 – GENTS

LUKEY JAMES DAVEY

New Entry

Blackout and Work Bitch loving Lukey James Davey enters our chart at an impressive 10! Lukey’s fave Brit video is Hold It Against Me and fave performance is  the VMA Gimmie More one. Why you ask? Well pure respect really,  he feels that at her lowest point – Brit still went out there and performed and he would not be able to do the same. Lukey, who cannot live without Starbucks has recently become a manager at the salon he works at. His most outrageous moment this year is getting a nose job and he cannot live without music and his phone… but let’s be honest here – who actually can? What does Lukey want from album 9? Well – he wants a double disc album – not much then aye? The first disc would be full of old school Britney with cute beats and catchy lyrics and lots of raw vocals. The second disc would be a more mature and sexy Blackout sound – lots of DANJA – a dirty, urban, grunge with stacks of colabs and rap bridges.. preferably with Nicki. Lukey would like to know why Inside Out was not a single… TBH – we have a long list of should have beens..like really long…  Lukey was also once told that Rebellion has been leaked and if anyonehas it he would love to have it… Lukey – if we had it believe us – we would never stop talking about it! Other than Britney, Lukey stans for Nicki Minaj (and claims to be quite the rapper himself) and least favourite artist is Mariah Carey. We take it that there will be no tickets purchased for the new Mariah gig in Vegas for Lukey then?

Social Network:

Instagram: Davey_bo11

Facebook: Lukey James Davey

med_gallery_3730_103_46613.jpg

med_gallery_3730_103_27399.jpeg

• Like 1

NUMBER 10 – LADIES

LIA LOVES GODNEY

New Entry

The Blackout and Gimmie More loving Lia enters our charts at an impressive 10! Her fave music video has to be the fan fave Toxic and her top performance has to be the TRL Time Square MATM and IGTBB masterpiece. Lia is not just a pretty face – she is also smart, this year she was accepted into her university’s upper division nursing program.. A girl in Scrubs she will be – perfect to save you when Britney releases new material… Lia has not yet had an outrageous moment this year, but promises the summer has just begun so stay tuned. Lia cannot live without her headphones, she just loves music and dessert!! Cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, cake pops, icing and anything else dealing with cakes… phew that is a lot of sugar!! But only as rewards to keep herself motivated! Album 9 for Lia has to bea new fresh sound, stellar production, clear vocals and lyrics that are unique. Lia really wishes that Rebellion, Origional Doll and the Outrageous video were all released. She feels that OD, like ITZ was work Britney would have been proud of. Had it been released, Lia feels it would have been great! Lia would like you all to know that she is really glad to have been nominated for the HBAM, she says looks are not everything, but it is a nice boost for her, sometimes, low self-esteem! Well this high chart position should boost for sure! Lia does not reallystan for anyone else, but she does love Purity Ring for their unique sound and also loves P!nk. Who does she dislike? Probably Beyonce, everything about her is so contrived, she is talented and beautiful, but she finds that everything she does is a bit disingenuous. Well it seems Bey is not so flawless to everyone after all..

Social Network:

None – Lia is truly a cave woman!

1zxse2h.jpg

• Like 4

NUMBER 9 – GENTS

SON OF A SUN

Last Year: 5

Dropping only a few spots, but still slaying the top 10 – a clear fave for 2 years in a row – Song of a Gun! Unfortunately, according to SOAS’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), he was unavailable to comment on his chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! With these strong charts positions – we can definitely see a high charting position again in 2016!

photo-764.jpg?_r=1402321627

NUMBER 9 – LADIES

BRITTANY BAILEY WAINWRIGHT

New Entry

An impressive 1st year for Brittany, who enters our charts at a sizzling 9! Unfortunately, according to Brittany’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), she was unavailable to comment on her chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! Look out for Brittany in 2016!

11224122_704277373016111_155756806826610

NUMBER 8 – GENTS

MICHAEL RIBEZZO

New Entry

A new entry at a sizzling 8! Michael heats up the top 10 – where the votes were getting seriously close! Unfortunately, according to Michael’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), he was unavailable to comment on his chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! At such a high position we know that the BARMY want to know more – so hopefully we will get to know more about Michael in 2016!

10984220_704277326349449_777128927780045

NUMBER 8 – LADIES

JENLICIOUS

Last Year: 2

Last year’s runner up and official princess of 2014, takes a small tumble this year, but still riding high in the charts, In The Zone and Toxic loving Jenlicious enters at a strong number 8! When asked about her fave Britney performance and video, fan favourites VMA 2001 and Toxic had to be it! When asked about the most outrageous thing she has done this year, she responded with, ‘I am boring. I don’t think I have any, not yet..’ We struggle to believe this Jen – we are sure you are keeping secrets here.. What could she not live without? She comically responded with air… Major LOL. But besides for that? Well, her phone and internet… smart answer – how else would you keep up with Britney Galaxy updates!? So what would the ideal album 9 be like? Well more like ITZ, but definitely pop songs and ‘no EDM crap’… Like most fans Jenlicious really wants an Origional Doll released.. but somehow – we do not think that this is going to happen. Our dog loving Jen does not really stan for any other celeb – but she does like Jennifer Lopez. When it comes to celebrities she dislikes – Kim Kardashian was a quick and easy response. 2 years in a row and still riding strong – keep a look out for Jen in 2016, she makes dem boys (and girls) go LOCO! They be lining down the block, just to watch what she got!

Social Networking:

Twitter: @Jenliciouss

Instagram: @Jenliciousss

tumblr_np2mm91P7O1rzxdhpo1_540.jpg

tumblr_no7bbuW0e01rzxdhpo1_540.jpg

• Like 2

NUMBER 7 – GENTS

ALBERTO JEAN GARCIA

New Entry

Firing up the charts at an amazing 7, we present to you another new entry, Alberto! Unfortunately, according to Alberto’s management (profile page – we just like to make it sound more official – however after this high charting position – maybe management is required..), he was unavailable to comment on his chart position upon press release. We will just need to make do with the picture that gathered all those votes! With so many votes – we are sure to hear more from Alberto in 2016! 

11204881_704277199682795_604625644399957

• Like 1

NUMBER 7 – LADIES

LARA CROFT ONLINE

New Entry

The one and only owner of Britney Galaxy (who by the way deserves a Queen title of her own for this amazing site), storms in as a New Entry on our charts at an impressive 7! The Britney and Femme Fatale loving LCO’s fave single is Break The Ice and her fave music video is Overprotected (Dark Child Remix). Her fave performance is the BOMT one from the Dream Within a Dream Tour. Her highlight of this year is getting surgery – glad to see you are better!! Outrageous moment, well, it would need to be falling out of the shower on her butt! YIKES! More like painful moment! LCO cannot live without her Lumia 1020 phone and her family. Great answer! When it comes to the Britney Vaults being opened, LCO would definitely take Rebellion, Origional Doll and The Outrageous music video! We wish! A perfect album 9 for LCO would be a mix between Britney and FF. Anything you would like for us to know? ‘I work my butt off to have this site running, I may not be active on the Main Page or a public forum figure but I do a lot!’ Oh, we know!! Who else does LCO stan for? ‘Natalie La Rose, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Lopez, Myah Marie and many more!’. As for dislikes, that is an easy one, Miley Cyrus. Ladies and Gents, the owner of BG and a strong contender for the 2016 crown, Lara Croft Online!

Social Networking:

Instagram: laracroftonline

Twitter: lara344

379901_247632875303379_608494381_n.jpg?o

381524_247610745305592_1370239374_n.jpg?

374280_244406325626034_250019965_n.jpg?o

• Like 2

NUMBER 6 – GENTS

KING ANTHONY

Last Year: 13

Universe’s very own Main Page correspondent takes a massive leap in the charts and lands firmly at number 6 this year! The Down and Up stanning Anthony has had quite an intense year, with heaps of Britney news that hit us this last year, but most importantly Ant got to meet Britney this year at POM! Ant not only managed to get Brit a necklace, he also gave the B team a book with fan letters to show our appreciation to the Queen Of Pop! We can see why this charmer has made it to the top of the charts this year! When it comes to Britney albums – Blackout is his fave, but do not ask him to choose a fave Britney video, it is just simply all of them! Super STAN alert! When it comes to outrageous moments – well Ant is an open book – there is nothing that you do not know about him! Just missing out on the top 5 – Ant sure looks like a strong contender for the top spot in 2016 – there is just no signs of slowing down!

Social Networking:

Twitter: @KingggAnthony

BmA-AnbIcAAnY4O.jpg

meeeeeee1_zpsdbc778ae.jpg