Melissa Joan Hart Speaks About Britney Spears!

News

joan hart

Melissia Joan Hart has been such a stan when it comes to our girl Britney Spears. During a recent interview Melissa was asked a question about a fun or crazy moment with Britney Spears. Take a look at her response below:

In your book Melissa Explains It All you talked about sneaking Britney in a back door to take her out — were there any other crazy or fun moments you guys had while hanging out?

MJH: Britney and I did a lot of press together in New York, Utah, L.A., on the set of her video, on the set of Sabrina. So we did a lot together, a ton of awards shows and stuff. But yeah, I snuck her away from her bodyguard to take her because she just looked liked she needed to be around people her own age. One time I was like, “Do you want to get lunch?” and she [turned to her team and] said, “Can I go to lunch?” They said, “No, you can’t go to lunch, you have to go to the gym and then you have vocal lessons and then you have to be here, you have to be there, you have a commercial shoot, and then you have to get ready for tour next week.” I was just like, poor girl. I was like, “Let’s pretend we’re just going to my mom’s house tonight and I’ll get you away and we’ll go dancing.” So that’s what we did.

Thanks to our flawless member Yep im fab for finding this for us!

Source

Read it on our mainsite!

OHMYGOSHH!  u guys posted the article i made a threat about (i wish u would of hacked my original post  :crying1: but oh well, just glad to see my post make it into main page and that those news caught ur eyes) 

OMYGOSH never mind about anything i said! i just saw the credits THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! :kiss: :hug:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

• Like 1

OHMYGOSHH!  u guys posted the article i made a threat about (i wish u would of hacked my original post  :crying1: but oh well, just glad to see my post make it into main page and that those news caught ur eyes) 

Thanks for the information! It's a very interesting article and I can't believe how much she was pushed around by her team when she was younger. It's very sad and scary at the same time. :displeased:

No wonder she had a mental breakdown and everything. She isn't the kind of person who can act like nothing is wrong and pretend the whole time... after several years her body just couldn't take it anymore. She is such a sweet girl and this music business is such a cruel world for someone growing up infront of everybody! :crying4:

• Like 2

Thanks for the information! It's a very interesting article and I can't believe how much she was pushed around by her team when she was younger. It's very sad and scary at the same time. :displeased:

No wonder she had a mental breakdown and everything. She isn't the kind of person who can act like nothing is wrong and pretend the whole time... after several years her body just couldn't take it anymore. She is such a sweet girl and this music business is such a cruel world for someone growing up infront of everybody! :crying4:

yea exactly what i said (in the other thread) this just proves once again her team has always been controlling as fuck. her team has been the evil force that's ruined her. they forced so much unto her, she burned out.. and they still dont treat her the way they should nowadays too but hopefully it's gotten better.

i am honeslty not satisfied with how they are still. i mean i kno now it's by britney's choice now but i stil thinks she deserves better. her people are not very kind but they did go easy on her now.  i think they did give her a break and probably only because being 'high-maintenance' isn't in anymore. this generation is all about being real and laid back and that is good. everyone was so perfectionistic during the 90s, 2000s. it's still one of my favorite eras in life ever tho but i stan for the simpler things. 

but maybe this was the expectations she put on herself too (which is still no reason to demand perfection out of the girl, if they truly cared for her, what they actually should of done was talk her out of it!!) but this was the 90s the 2000s, everything was supposed to b done just right. i am so glad that's not demanded out of popstars anymore. but i did appreciate all the hard work britney put into her career back than- it was all rewarded (it's sad it had such a sad ending in 2007 tho)

oh and by the way, u r welcome!!! :kiss: glad i could b of help

• Like 1

I wish they could still be friends

i dont see why they aren't. i am sure if they crossed paths they would pick things off right where they left them. i love melissa. she has grown into a really smart woman. i really identify with her. i was watching her show melissa and joey and thats' why that article caught my eye but she's got such an awesome personality. im so proud of her and what she's become. she is fierce af and that's badass

• Like 1

It reminds me of Michael Jackson.....

• Like 1

i dont see why they aren't. i am sure if they crossed paths they would pick things off right where they left them. i love melissa. she has grown into a really smart woman. i really identify with her. i was watching her show melissa and joey and thats' why that article caught my eye but she's got such an awesome personality. im so proud of her and what she's become. she is fierce af and that's badass

I know, I meant I wish they were closer.

this generation is all about being real and laid back

actually it's the complete opposite, this new generation is known for being the most self centered, narcissistic,  unintelligent, clueless and ignorant that has been around for a while. all generations are like that when they're young but this one has taken the cake

actually it's the complete opposite, this new generation is known for being the most self centered, narcissistic,  unintelligent, clueless and ignorant that has been around for a while. all generations are like that when they're young but this one has taken the cake

oh rly? i felt like the 2000s were high maintenance compared to nowadays. but i guess i kno what u mean- in the way they behave. they are spoiled the most. 

oh yea, ive always wondered what happened to him. was it his team to blame too?

I don't know. I just know that they all had so crazy lifes, we can't even understand it properly, I believe. When you're living under that kind of pressure, your personality gets the best out of you and if you are a perfectionist, like Brit or MJ, sooner or later you're gonna have to pay the price for everything good happening in your life, there is also a dark side to it. Their "dark side" was too much of everything, too intense. Fame can make you pay and if you're not smart enough or you forget about the things that really matter (like peace, freedom, love, time - like free time) you get stuck in a rollercoaster of people who are only there to take, take, take, TAKE.... these celebritiy teams are really awful as fuck!! :crying1:

The only think that I can't understand is WHY did she hired them in the first place??! Why she doesn't get herself a new team of people? I mean afterall.... she's fucking BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I'm shocked people treated her like that back then. :shockedd:

It reminds me of Michael Jackson.....

You are totally right! Actually... it kind of reminds us of all celebrities, they are living a staged life which is not normal at all and if you're not the right person for the job then you can't survive in this business. You have to have that in mind.

I don't know. I just know that they all had so crazy lifes, we can't even understand it properly, I believe. When you're living under that kind of pressure, your personality gets the best out of you and if you are a perfectionist, like Brit or MJ, sooner or later you're gonna have to pay the price for everything good happening in your life, there is also a dark side to it. Their "dark side" was too much of everything, too intense. Fame can make you pay and if you're not smart enough or you forget about the things that really matter (like peace, freedom, love, time - like free time) you get stuck in a rollercoaster of people who are only there to take, take, take, TAKE.... these celebritiy teams are really awful as fuck!! :crying1:

The only think that I can't understand is WHY did she hired them in the first place??! Why she doesn't get herself a new team of people? I mean afterall.... she's fucking BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I'm shocked people treated her like that back then. :shockedd:

she did get a new team. im pretty sure she's got a lot of new people, new dancers.. everything. but i think she has to stay with her managers because of the conservatorship. that's the thing, she can't get out of it. there's no way out. i think nowadays she makes the best out of it but she still doesn't have full control and complete freedom. who knows what's going on behind closed doors... even justin didn't approve of her team. like they should b for her not against her. but people get jealous. they probably thought she didn't deserve it, she was too young, etc. etc. i mean if u look at any successful person, there's all these people around them trying to get what they have. i mean look at crimes what happens- most of the time it's the people most close to u. and the thing is she can't speak out. people will take it as complaining.. it must b a real hell sometimes to be her tbh 

she did get a new team. im pretty sure she's got a lot of new people, new dancers.. everything. but i think she has to stay with her managers because of the conservatorship. that's the thing, she can't get out of it. there's no way out. i think nowadays she makes the best out of it but she still doesn't have full control and complete freedom. who knows what's going on behind closed doors... even justin didn't approve of her team. like they should b for her not against her. but people get jealous. they probably thought she didn't deserve it, she was too young, etc. etc. i mean if u look at any successful person, there's all these people around them trying to get what they have. i mean look at crimes what happens- most of the time it's the people most close to u. and the thing is she can't speak out. people will take it as complaining.. it must b a real hell sometimes to be her tbh 

I don't think she'd leave Larry tbh. I know she tried to for a while but she was pushing everyone out of her life at that point. Larry seems to care about her a lot as a person but obviously he's under the thumb of the record labels and has to be about business and $$$$. Back in the day Britney said she wanted her name to be a brand, she herself was also very much about business and still is. But the difference from then to now is she has now learned to say no and not let people walk all over her.

• Like 1

That's something to think about, thanks! I know they have contracts and everything, but they are not infinite. Usually they have value for about 2, 3, 4 years, idk... I think Brit likes Larry at this point, otherwise she would of get rid of him. I also agree with you that people who are closer to you can hurt you much more that people you don't even know. Britney went though all that already years ago! Why would she go through it again? She's smart now, she's thinking about the present much more than she did back then... then it was all about: MORE MORE & MORE from her.. Now she takes time, she's making things slowly, she puts her kids first and she's in a happy place. Of course, she has a tight schedule, but she loves what she does - being an entertainer/performer/pop singer, that's what she does best!  I also believe she will take some years (since 2013) off in Vegas, she enjoys herself there, takes care of her kids, have the family close, Charlie and everything... maybe she just wanted some stability in her life. I don't think changing her team would be easy for her - when you're a celebrity it's hard to even trust people you know for years, not to mention a whole team of new people who Britney doesn't know and they don't really know her tbh.

We will have to wait and see B Army...  :entertainme:

That's something to think about, thanks! I know they have contracts and everything, but they are not infinite. Usually they have value for about 2, 3, 4 years, idk... I think Brit likes Larry at this point, otherwise she would of get rid of him. I also agree with you that people who are closer to you can hurt you much more that people you don't even know. Britney went though all that already years ago! Why would she go through it again? She's smart now, she's thinking about the present much more than she did back then... then it was all about: MORE MORE & MORE from her.. Now she takes time, she's making things slowly, she puts her kids first and she's in a happy place. Of course, she has a tight schedule, but she loves what she does - being an entertainer/performer/pop singer, that's what she does best!  I also believe she will take some years (since 2013) off in Vegas, she enjoys herself there, takes care of her kids, have the family close, Charlie and everything... maybe she just wanted some stability in her life. I don't think changing her team would be easy for her - when you're a celebrity it's hard to even trust people you know for years, not to mention a whole team of new people who Britney doesn't know and they don't really know her tbh.

We will have to wait and see B Army...  :entertainme:

yea i think things are much better now. i mean she has costudy of her kids now and everything so she is being careful u r right. she has grown a lot and learned a lot. im sure she is being a lot smarter about everything nowadays

• Like 1