Do You Think There Are Less Gay Woman In The Entertainment Industry

ooh la la

so the referendum in Ireland for gay marriage was passed on Friday. I actually don't know the difference between marriage and the civil partnership that they already had but hey ho i vote yes to anything about equality.it got me thinking during the discussion about the referendum the focus mainly was on gay male couples. there were not any female gay people entering into discussion about the gay marriage.then it got me thinking when gay rights are been talked about most people well at least i do talk about it with to the forefront of their mind thinking about gay male couples. do you think there are less out gay females in the entertainment industry. do you think female gay people are less excepted and the potential damage to ones career is bigger.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I don't think it damages more than male gay celebs. Au contrair, if Megan Fox came out it would be a freaking hit story :ummlol: Gay females are generally more accepted by society just because of the thought that lesbians are "hot", idea supported by most of straight males.

Men have it more difficult. :mhm: