What was that radar commercial about?

Josie Jean

I remember there being a radar commercial when i was in high school. I think it was a candie's commercial, no was it a fragrance commercial? idk. :P Anyways,  I remember thinking that the commercial/song was very catchy back in the day. They played it a lot and i'm sure many people saw it too. She looked very pretty to me. I just want to say that that commercial was a really good thing for Britney imo because I couldn't get her off my mind after they played that commercial/song. It reminded me of the days i listened to Britney everyday in elementary school.  :D (Britney lost me a little during Blackout and Circus era- but she was still my favorite singer. I just wasn't stanning. It wasn't that I didn't care for her- it was more of unique situation/time period of my life where i got really into religion and church and pop music didn't concern me much. Also, my dad would only play christian music) :crying1: Even at that time where I didn't care so much about music, after seeing the commercial, i added the song to itunes along with my old Britney CD's for the first time ever. That's when i added Britney to my ipod and remembered how amazing she is and was and forever will be. :xf1: I even started to watch Circus show videos on youtube. I enjoyed the show. It was the only time i had actually enjoyed a concert just from the youtube vids.  :mygawd:

• Like 1

LOL.

They really wanted "Radar" to happen didn't they. It would have happened if everyone had not been jamming to it for almost 2 years, before they made it a single.

QUESTION: does anyone else DETEST "Radar" when it's on "Circus", but love it on "Blackout"? Or isssssss dat just me. :lol:

LOL.

They really wanted "Radar" to happen didn't they. It would have happened if everyone had not been jamming to it for almost 2 years, before they made it a single.

QUESTION: does anyone else DETEST "Radar" when it's on "Circus", but love it on "Blackout"? Or isssssss dat just me. :lol:

NO, it's me too!!! Actually it sounds better on Blackout (literally) Btw, Radar is like my least favorite song now but it is the song that really spoke to me at the time. It was my jam. i would sing it all day and night

NO, it's me too!!! Actually it sounds better on Blackout (literally) Btw, Radar is like my least favorite song now but it is the song that really spoke to me at the time. It was my jam. i would sing it all day and night

I just now started liking it again. It really does mesh so well on Blackout. But, coming on after "My Baby"? Larry, gurl. Stop. :umomg:

I just now started liking it again. It really does mesh so well on Blackout. But, coming on after "My Baby"? Larry, gurl. Stop. :umomg:

L

O

L

Btw, Britney forums... cough... exhale... cough ruined My Baby for me. I used to love that song before i joined. I thought it was very sweet and touching. I even made my mom love it. I told her how she wrote the song for her babies as well as Someday I Will Understand.  :shankyou:Now, it makes me cringe. :stoptalking:   

Sometimes Britney fans can mess with your opinions

:overthis:

owww :3 i remember how much radar slayed back in the blackout days :clap:  , we all love that masterpiece :crying1: , but when we saw it on circus we were like WTF? :omgno:  and when it became a single with a video after 2 years everyone get pissed off :orangu:

Oh, i could imagine. I'm that person who listened to Circus before Blackout doe so i didn't experience that. (except singles)  :ohhh:

But i can say that the gp probably had never heard it and it was fresh for them.  :blackoutsmiley: Besides, Black Out has more single material songs on it