Britney - Project Tv Interview

Lol your right you sure got me, cause that logic is sound

It's called voicing my opinion to your general comment attacking anyone who says anything negative.

Perhaps you should reread my comment because I wasn't attacking anyone who says something negative. My comment was directed towards people being degrading and disrespectful. There's a difference
  • Like 1

umm, in the meantime she didn't ask us to make her a millionaire, spill that cold ass tea somewhere else boo, cause like i said, you weren't forced to be a fan and your still not forced, your CHOOSING TO BE HERE!

tumblr_mumvacOnfu1s3behpo1_250.gif

Don't worry i don't buy anything from her anymore. 

But just so you know ,

we have right to not agree with her choices and not like them either so you can politely stfu.
Because i'm a fan i won't say amen to everything. And because that's what SHE wants, doesn't mean that's what I like and that I will agree with it. Yes, i'll deal with it because i can't do otherwise anyway, but i won't like it, nor agree with it, or support it. End of story. 
There is freedom of speech i can say what the fuck i want and i can say that i'm not happy. Y'all can say that you are, then i have the right to say i'm not. That "everyone have their opinions" speech goes both ways, not just your way fyi.
I don't like Vegas, i don't like the artist she became, i don't like her choices, i don't like that all she's doing now is easy money and that's my fucking right to not like those things.

I'm tired of Britards like you who are always thinking we have to agree with everything and bow down to her all the time just because we are fans.
  • Like 3

And some people here please quit sounding so "noble" and "hardworking". We all work us ass off right now only because we have to, if we don't we won't get enough money to feed our family or even ourselves. But about Britney there's another story. She doesn't have to work that hard to earn enough money to support her whole family, she is the richest one in her family, she once worked so hard that the Spears family was so well-known and every family member has been getting the benefit from it. If I were her, after so many years' hard working, and so many people bashing me non-stop, maybe I would get tired of all of this, we're lucky she's still performing out there, because she's strong, at least stronger than I am lol.

And about other artists working so hard right now, maybe they're still new to this industry they still get that ambition. If they're not, then they at least didn't experience their own 2007. So they still think the world is nice to them, sometimes things are tough but overall everything is great. 

Britney said herself she had been through both heaven and hell and I'm sure she's not exaggerating at all. But she's just a brave woman, she usually doesn't feel the need to sell this thing to the GP again and again to make them feel pity for her, and make herself a perfect victim and take the moral high ground to judge anyone who disagrees with her is disrespectful. She is just not that kind of person. That's why I love her though.

And please I didn't even name anyone in this post, don't ever come after me to prove you're the so-called "noble" ones I mentioned above lmao.

• Like 9

And some people here please quit sounding so "noble" and "hardworking". We all work us ass off right now only because we have to, if we don't we won't get enough money to feed our family or even ourselves. But about Britney there's another story. She doesn't have to work that hard to earn enough money to support her whole family, she is the richest one in her family, she once worked so hard that the Spears family was so well-known and every family member has been getting the benefit from it. If I were her, after so many years' hard working, and so many people bashing me non-stop, maybe I would get tired of all of this, we're lucky she's still performing out there, because she's strong, at least stronger than I am lol.

And about other artists working so hard right now, maybe they're still new to this industry they still get that ambition. If they're not, then they at least didn't experience their own 2007. So they still think the world is nice to them, sometimes things are tough but overall everything is great. 

Britney said herself she had been through both heaven and hell and I'm sure she's not exaggerating at all. But she's just a brave woman, she usually doesn't feel the need to sell this thing to the GP again and again to make them feel pity for her, and make herself a perfect victim and take the moral high ground to judge anyone who disagrees with her is disrespectful. She is just not that kind of person. That's why I love her though.

And please I didn't even name anyone in this post, don't ever come after me to prove you're the so-called "noble" ones I mentioned above lmao.

Yes yes yes! I love you <3

• Like 1

Perhaps you should reread my comment because I wasn't attacking anyone who says something negative. My comment was directed towards people being degrading and disrespectful. There's a difference

I think you need to learn the definition of those words

I have not read anything that was degrading or disrespectful.

Disagreeing and being disappointed is not disrespectful.

Don't worry i don't buy anything from her anymore. 

But just so you know ,

we have right to not agree with her choices and not like them either so you can politely stfu.
Because i'm a fan i won't say amen to everything. And because that's what SHE wants, doesn't mean that's what I like and that I will agree with it. Yes, i'll deal with it because i can't do otherwise anyway, but i won't like it, nor agree with it, or support it. End of story. 
There is freedom of speech i can say what the fuck i want and i can say that i'm not happy. Y'all can say that you are, then i have the right to say i'm not. That "everyone have their opinions" speech goes both ways, not just your way fyi.
I don't like Vegas, i don't like the artist she became, i don't like her choices, i don't like that all she's doing now is easy money and that's my fucking right to not like those things.

I'm tired of Britards like you who are always thinking we have to agree with everything and bow down to her all the time just because we are fans.

Bitch, no one said you had to like, eat, taste or fuck anything Britney likes or says, you have the right to a fucking opinion but to bitch and moan about how someone else is living their fucking life and not the way you want it to be is fucking pathetic. You have a fucking right to not like vegas, or anything britney does, but to bitch and moan, all the fucking time about vegas when EVERYONE KNEW SINCE LAST YEAR she was extending her contract. Call me a britard, who gives a wild goats ass what the fuck you call me hun, the point is you choose to be here, you choose to be a fan, Britney is not holding you against your will. You don't have to like anything she fucking does but stop acting like your wasting your fucking time being a fan when you choose to be one. All your post sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum, not voicing a mature opinion. Your entitled to free speech and your opinion, but be prepared to get attack for that opinion cause like you, everyone else has one that doesn't agree with yours like yours doesn't agree with theirs! 

Just so you know with this "britard" as you say i am, when you step in the fucking playground, be ready to fucking play.

large.gif

• Like 1

What the hell? All this dramatic bithces geting a life in a forum hahah! she will do what she wants and not what some of us wants.. if she wanna stay in vegas for 129209802 years its her problem.

OMG stop figthing, its ridiculous... SOME PEOPLE ITS JUST NOT HA´PPY WITH THEIR LIFES AND PRETEND THAT THE WORLD ITS WRONG AND THE WORLD ITS THE PROBLEM OF THEM UNHAPPYNES BUT EVERYONE ITS FREE TO CHOSE THINGS THAT MAKE THEM HAPPY...  Its bigger than britney, its a problem in their lifes... :smokeney:

Extending Vegas? I hope not, I wanna see her performing on tv again, if she releases an album while still in Vegas it will flop

And a new album is up in the air because you want a vacation?

She works like 5 shows and then takes a 6 week break..... Are we suppose to feel sorry for her?

I haven't been able to go on a vacation for the past 7 years.

I work 5 days a week, 10 hours a day, and still will never be able to afford to go see her in Vegas.

Wow sorry for that that lil rant just kinda pisses me off

Like we r suppose to feel pity for her

Britney is a poor fragile doll and working less than a part-time job is grueling....

But seriously, some act like we supposed to feel sorry for her and/or be in awe of how hard she supposedly works. She is so fortunate in that she works less than the average mother. She can go to every soccer game and take algebra classes, which is great, but shows how lucky she is. Britney does acknowledge that she is lucky, but at the same time she speaks as if performing about 3 times a week is difficult. I did that in high school, dancing and singing for chorus and dance class three nights in a row.

I totally agree with you. I appreciate everything Britney does, but I cannot say that she is working that hard right now. She's getting the relaxed schedule she always wanted.

I think you need to learn the definition of those words

I have not read anything that was degrading or disrespectful.

Disagreeing and being disappointed is not disrespectful.

Like I already said, that's your opinion and I don't agree with it. I will agree to disagree

Britney is a poor fragile doll and working less than a part-time job is grueling....

But seriously, some act like we supposed to feel sorry for her and/or be in awe of how hard she supposedly works. She is so fortunate in that she works less than the average mother. She can go to every soccer game and take algebra classes, which is great, but shows how lucky she is. Britney does acknowledge that she is lucky, but at the same time she speaks as if performing about 3 times a week is difficult. I did that in high school, dancing and singing for chorus and dance class three nights in a row.

I totally agree with you. I appreciate everything Britney does, but I cannot say that she is working that hard right now. She's getting the relaxed schedule she always wanted.

she its working since her 12 years old nonstop till 2005... and then strat again in 2008.. she has all the money because she lost her childhood and teen years working hard for it.. Beside some people its richer than her and they dont do anything, they just born being rich. Britney have what she have because she works for it, she didnt grow up in a rich family...

• Like 5

Oh please stop
The gurl is in Vegas, she has like 50 shows in a year , 8 months of vacations, she's not even moving her ass to promote anymore, how do you expect people to react ? 

"Yeaaah that's so great Britney , you a really hard worker for doing nothing but easy money, and thank you to stay in Vegas, we, your international fans, won't be able to see you for 2 more years, we are very grateful." yeah, no, sorry if it hurts your world full of unicorns and butterflies.

exactly, the only people who are able to see her are, rich americans and europeans, and americans who live close by to Vegas, neighbourhood states usually . And she obviously likes it that way, the more only rich fans come, the more she earns, she is literally giving privillege to rich people, while the rest of us who are middle class can go fuck ourselves. Well you know what, she can have her 1000 rich fans, i wonder if it ll be worth it when 100000000000 of her mid class fans leave her, i bet it ll be so worth it tbh :ipass: International fans arent able to see her from 2011 to 2017, thats literally almost 7 fucking years. I am starting to think that shes a very very selfish person. If you dont want ur career , fucking retire then, dont neglect international and mid class fans, and give privillege to your rich american fans. Fuck that. I m sick of class privillege that is all fucking around me, and now shes doing it too.

• Like 1

she its working since her 12 years old nonstop till 2005... and then strat again in 2008.. she has all the money because she lost her childhood and teen years working hard for it.. Beside some people its richer than her and they dont do anything, they just born being rich. Britney have what she have because she works for it, she didnt grow up in a rich family...

Obviously....

But it's not like she's the only person in the world who's been working their ass off for decades. That's what most people have to do. Britney is not superior to anyone because she has more money. Like the majority of hard working people, she has earned her pay by being dedicated to her career. And compared to ten+ years ago, Britney isn't working as hard at the moment.

She's not the only person who's been though hell.

You all have the same argument every time. Circular logic.

• Like 3

Bitch, no one said you had to like, eat, taste or fuck anything Britney likes or says, you have the right to a fucking opinion but to bitch and moan about how someone else is living their fucking life and not the way you want it to be is fucking pathetic. You have a fucking right to not like vegas, or anything britney does, but to bitch and moan, all the fucking time about vegas when EVERYONE KNEW SINCE LAST YEAR she was extending her contract. Call me a britard, who gives a wild goats ass what the fuck you call me hun, the point is you choose to be here, you choose to be a fan, Britney is not holding you against your will. You don't have to like anything she fucking does but stop acting like your wasting your fucking time being a fan when you choose to be one. All your post sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum, not voicing a mature opinion. Your entitled to free speech and your opinion, but be prepared to get attack for that opinion cause like you, everyone else has one that doesn't agree with yours like yours doesn't agree with theirs! 

Just so you know with this "britard" as you say i am, when you step in the fucking playground, be ready to fucking play.

large.gif

quick question, are you from the USA? :thinkingpinky: 

Obviously....

But it's not like she's the only person in the world who's been working their ass off for decades. That's what most people have to do. Britney is not superior to anyone because she has more money. Like the majority of hard working people, she has earned her pay by being dedicated to her career. And compared to ten+ years ago, Britney isn't working as hard at the moment.

You all have the same argument every time.

Thats its capilatism, and its has nothing to do with britney.. i hate that ideology "new liberalism" where the rich people get more money and they need "poor" people working for them because this is how the sistem works.... Its in our world, this shit its how we live right now, but its not britney fault, or anybody. And she its not superior than anyone, she herself state for years that she its just a human like everyone of us. the money dont make you superior..

Thats its capilatism, and its has nothing to do with britney.. i hate that ideology "new liberalism" where the rich people get more money and they need "poor" people working for them because this is how the sistem works.... Its in our world, this shit its how we live right now, but its not britney fault, or anybody. And she its not superior than anyone, she herself state for years that she its just a human like everyone of us. the money dont make you superior..

Yeah, I agree. This is the result of capitalism and I don't fault Britney for being successful. She's talented and has entertained millions and millions have supported her artistry, and I love her for that. I just won't put her on a pedestal.
  • Like 1

I thought everyone would be happy about extending Vegas :lolll:

Jk, I saw that coming, but I'm really happy, I think I'll only be able to go to see her til next year. I've never been able to see her on tour, because she never comes to my city, and the closest she's been I think it's San Diego, but besides the fact that I'm poor, I have to go to school and stuff, so it's not like I'm able to leave everything to go to see her the only date she performs in that city. With Vegas at least I could have plenty of dates to choose from and plan the whole trip and such, but I won't finish college until next year, that's what I've been wishing her to extend the show.

I understand the other fans around the world, but I think you're wrong if you believe she'll embark on a world tour immediately after finishing Vegas. Which is more, I think the most we'll get is that she'll stop her Vegas show, just to come back with another one in 2 or 3 years. I really doubt she'll ever tour again after knowing the advantages of a residency. :yaknow:

I just wish she had another contract where she could at least perform on TV shows (I still doubt she's not allowed to do so, but we never know).

With her on Vegas in a regular basis, at least we still get to see her performing, even if it's just in those Instagram videos. If she goes on a hiatus, she'll stop performing, and whenever she decides to come back, we'll get the level of the first shows from Vegas all over again. This is not the time for her to stop, especially with all of her energy that's been increasing lately.

• Like 3

I thought everyone would be happy about extending Vegas :lolll:

Jk, I saw that coming, but I'm really happy, I think I'll only be able to go to see her til next year. I've never been able to see her on tour, because she never comes to my city, and the closest she's been I think it's San Diego, but besides the fact that I'm poor, I have to go to school and stuff, so it's not like I'm able to leave everything to go to see her the only date she performs in that city. With Vegas at least I could have plenty of dates to choose from and plan the whole trip and such, but I won't finish college until next year, that's what I've been wishing her to extend the show.

I understand the other fans around the world, but I think you're wrong if you believe she'll embark on a world tour immediately after finishing Vegas. Which is more, I think the most we'll get is that she'll stop her Vegas show, just to come back with another one in 2 or 3 years. I really doubt she'll ever tour again after knowing the advantages of a residency. :yaknow:

I just wish she had another contract where she could at least perform on TV shows (I still doubt she's not allowed to do so, but we never know).

With her on Vegas in a regular basis, at least we still get to see her performing, even if it's just in those Instagram videos. If she goes on a hiatus, she'll stop performing, and whenever she decides to come back, we'll get the level of the first shows from Vegas all over again. This is not the time for her to stop, especially with all of her energy that's been increasing lately.

Can i just like this a BILLION times please!
  • Like 1