Do you like the Piece Of Mr costumes?

Tommy_0212

Personally I think they all could have been a little more exiting... Even at 60 something Cher's your costumes are slaaaaying.

I just wish she wore a dress (like in the pool scene in the WB video) at the very beginning of the show and BAM rips it off for the WB dance break.

But if those costumes means that B is able to slay her dancing more easily then they MUST stay, cause homegirl is on fire

I like some of them. Or at least the concept of what they were going for, lol.

Work, Bitch outfit has a good concept, but it could have been done a lot better.

That new catsuit is FRESH. Also love the leotard used for Boys/Perfume/etc. Besides that. TOO MANY LEOTARDS.

The Circus Tour outfits slay every thing. This tour is better performance wise, but costumes? Circus>> Femme Fatale > Vegas.

• Like 1

I think she does wear too much black on this residency... They all kinda look the same I'm glad they changed her boots for WB cause those wedged heels looked like nurse shoes.

The piece of me costume needs to be so much more elaborate considering it's the name of the show!! Tbh they should have opened with it

Honestly, they could be better. Most of them are black - I mean for Vegas I expected more flashy costumes (maybe even a showgirl section).

The Work Bitch costume is good, I love the corset and pants for the Blackout section, I like the Circus costume and the all black catsuit for baby/oops - although it looks like a bathing suit.

I miss DWAD type costumes.

• Like 1

Guest heyrickyusofine

I think she does wear too much black on this residency... They all kinda look the same I'm glad they changed her boots for WB cause those wedged heels looked like nurse shoes.

The piece of me costume needs to be so much more elaborate considering it's the name of the show!! Tbh they should have opened with it

I agree. Even the FF promo costumes were more elaborate than some of the things in POM. tumblr_n2l6npQIL81t32px0o4_r1_250.gif

I hated it too. But comparing FF costumes to Vegas, I prefer FF. 

I liked only the GM/MATM/POM/BTI segment..

and I like the suit from Freakshow, Alien, DS..., especially the heels 

the worst are the Circus/IWG/Lucky one and the OIDIA/BOMT one  :o