The Beyhive Got A Mini Documentary On Music Choice

PrinceAli89

Guest GlamBoy

No thanks but I mean u can surely fuck off. I mean u came to me , I didnt come to u hunty

Just sayin

tumblr_lu8cboy3l21qevix0.gif

Ooh! I'm so scared of your way of typing and that gif!! :crying2:

Betch, please :entertainme:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Its only obvious she hates the cameras , she used to always have cameras around her in her prime with bts exclusives , reality ..etc , and now she just does documentaires

Britney doesnt have to do what other artist are doing , she just does her and thats it

I'm not saying she wants to be a mainstream artist, but there's know way to know if she hates the cameras. She's shot plenty of music videos, interviews, and documentaries after 07. She's toured twice after 07, and now has a residency I don't think she hates cameras.

Ofc she doesn't have to be like other artists, she's always been different, that has nothing to do with having a documentary about the barmy her fans, the people who support her with love and $$, the ones who actually still stand by her till this day.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I can't see this going anywhere :gloria:

I'm not saying she wants to be a mainstream artist, but there's know way to know if she hates the cameras. She's shot plenty of music videos, interviews, and documentaries after 07. She's toured twice after 07, and now has a residency I don't think she hates cameras.

Ofc she doesn't have to be like other artists, she's always been different, that has nothing to do with having a documentary about the barmy her fans, the people who support her with love and $$, the ones who actually still stand by her till this day.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I can't see this going anywhere :gloria:

I'm sorry sweetie but u cant compare music videos to reality videos .. I get what you're saying tho

Music wise I'm sure she's good with the cameras, but reality wise no . Once she is off that stage shes back to her private life

Guest GlamBoy

Wtf???

:gloria:

I'm sorry that gave me a good laugh , it reminded me of a comeback a kid that was in the 2nd grade would say

Please someone get this exhale :flop: outta here. Hideous!  :idontlike:

Please someone get this exhale :flop: outta here. Hideous! :idontlike:

Yupp that's right stay beggin boo , All I got to say is stay in ur lane. If u don't want to hear it then don't get involved in others business that doesnt concern u. Everyone here is grown as fuck and can fen for themselves. If you get involved in something that doesn't concern u then ur asking for problems. Just stay in ur lane

And another thing don't come at me with that "flop" bs cuz u have some flop ass comebacks tbh

tumblr_m9xdjaOJqf1raa31eo1_500.gif

Guest GlamBoy

Yupp that's right. I'm an ugly ass muthafucka. All I got to say is i love eating poo poo. Oh my! Everyone here is hot as fuck, specially you Maxibulous. How do you handle it? :o

And another thing: i'm a "flop" that likes to eat ass and lick some bulb once in a while just like the gurl in this gif :queenflopga:

tumblr_m9xdjaOJqf1raa31eo1_500.gif

Well, that's good to know, sweetie! I like you tbh :queenflopga:

This will make you learn who you're dealing with :bomt: