The Beyhive Got A Mini Documentary On Music Choice

PrinceAli89

I really wish the Britney Army could get one. It's been AGES since the "Britney Spears saved my life" special which aired during the Circus era and we need an update! Anyway, for those who are interested here's the BeyHive doc that just aired on Music Choice yesterday.

http://www.musicchoice.com/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=mcdocs&utm_campaign=beyhive#vod/60596/beyonce-mc-docs-the-beyhive

Man take this shit somewhere else please , this video has to do with bleachonce & nothing to do with Britney..

We get a documentary every era calm ya panties on the real

I am calm. You are the one who seems to be the one that needs to calm down. I'm just simply wishing we could get another documentary regarding the Britney Army, that's all.

Gorl We get a documentary every single era , where have u been?

I've seen every documentary every single era, but like I said in my original post it's been a long time since we got a documentary concerning the Britney Army specifically. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I've seen every documentary every single era, but like I said in my original post it's been a long time since we got a documentary concerning the Britney Army specifically. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Britney is a very private person , we are very lucky that she even gives us a documentary every era

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Britney is a very private person , we are very lucky that she even gives us a documentary every era

Documentaries don't have to be personal though. There's nothing wrong with showing her backstage in vegas or her in the limo getting to vegas, etc... there's nothing personal about allowing the fans outside of the residency to have a moment to speak about how excited they are to meet/see Britney, it would be a fun and happy documentary, and if she wanted to invite cameras to her home she can just show her yoga or something it doesn't have to be personal. 

Documentaries don't have to be personal though. There's nothing wrong with showing her backstage in vegas or her in the limo getting to vegas, etc... there's nothing personal about allowing the fans outside of the residency to have a moment to speak about how excited they are to meet/see Britney, it would be a fun and happy documentary, and if she wanted to invite cameras to her home she can just show her yoga or something it doesn't have to be personal.

Gorl my point still stands , we get a documentary every era if thats the way she wants it then thats how its gonna be. Curtains get closed for a reason boo (private time)

HYRg2S.gif

And girl this thread was 10 days ago u gots to catch up hunty

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Gorl my point still stands , we get a documentary every era if thats the way she wants it then thats how its gonna be. Curtains get closed for a reason boo (private time)

HYRg2S.gif

My point still stands as well, it doesn't have to be a 90 minute documentary, it can be short. It's a treat for the fans, the people that support you. Yes, backstage is sorta private, but mostly just the dressing room which ofc the cameras wouldn't follow her in there. Besides that there's a bunch of staff back there, and like the OP was saying it can focus on the fans, yet you said he needed to calm down for simply wanting something as a fan.

um so what? It's not like celebrities section is that active anyway, plus I've been to busy lately to check every thread. It's not like this thread was at the bottom and I bumped it. 

My point still stands as well, it doesn't have to be a 90 minute documentary, it can be short. It's a treat for the fans, the people that support you. Yes, backstage is sorta private, but mostly just the dressing room which ofc the cameras wouldn't follow her in there. Besides that there's a bunch of staff back there, and like the OP was saying it can focus on the fans, yet you said he needed to calm down for simply wanting something as a fan.

um so what? It's not like celebrities section is that active anyway, plus I've been to busy lately to check every thread. It's not like this thread was at the bottom and I bumped it.

I dont think u get the fact that ever since the whole paparazzi thing britney hates the cameras .. Thats why Im saying were lucky enough to get documtentarys

Ur point is still invalid sorry just sayin

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I dont think u get the fact that ever since the whole paparazzi thing britney hates the cameras .. Thats why Im saying were lucky enough to get documtentarys

Ur point is still invalid sorry just sayin

how do you know Britney hates the cameras to that extent? if that were the case she wouldn't have shot IABJ. You can't speak for her lol

and IF she was, the can still make a documentary about the BARMY like the OP, why would that be a problem if the cameras weren't on her?

Guest GlamBoy

HYRg2S.gif

You are getting on my nerves. Behave or else i'm talking to the admins. And you betta obey, because you don't want to mess with me or my Nini  :queenflopga:

You are getting on my nerves. Behave or else i'm talking to the admins. And you betta obey, because you don't want to mess with me or my Nini :queenflopga:

Excuse u ? Dont talk to me as if Im a child , and ur not intimidating me no way boo

I dont know how the fuck Im getting on ur nerves If Im not even talking to u but ur on my last tbh .

She quoted me regarding my opinion and Im responding regarding hers

Grow up and quit being sucha cry baby , aint nobody bothering u.

I didnt even say anything in a disrespectful way either so quit being dramatic with ur dramatic self

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

how do you know Britney hates the cameras to that extent? if that were the case she wouldn't have shot IABJ. You can't speak for her lol

and IF she was, the can still make a documentary about the BARMY like the OP, why would that be a problem if the cameras weren't on her?

Its only obvious she hates the cameras , she used to always have cameras around her in her prime with bts exclusives , reality ..etc , and now she just does documentaires

Britney doesnt have to do what other artist are doing , she just does her and thats it

Guest GlamBoy

Excuse u ? Dont talk to me as if Im a child , and ur not intimidating me no way boo

I dont know how the fuck Im getting on ur nerves If Im not even talking to u but ur on my last tbh .

She quoted me regarding my opinion and Im responding regarding hers

Grow up and quit being sucha cry baby , aint nobody bothering u.

I didnt even say anything in a disrespectful way either so quit being dramatic with ur dramatic self

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

You're not going to tell me how to be as i'm loved here. And you're new. Deal with it :queenflopga: 

Sit back and chill, betch! :queenflopga:

You're not going to tell me how to be as i'm loved here. And you're new. Deal with it :queenflopga:

Sit back and chill, betch! :queenflopga:

Oh ur telling me how I should be yet I cant tell u how u should be ? Hypocrite much?

Anyways I never asked whether u were loved or not

ZlbaasB.gif

And u need to do ur research boo , Ive been here for a while now . Its only obvious who the newbie is if u think Im new

Guest GlamBoy

Oh ur telling me how I should be yet I cant tell u how u should be ? Hypocrite much?

Anyways I never asked whether u were loved or not

ZlbaasB.gif

And u need to do ur research boo , Ive been here for a while now . Its only obvious who the newbie is if u think Im new

I'm no newbie. That means your relevance here. Don't bother to reply anymore, i give less fucks than you :kiss2:

I'm no newbie. That means your relevance here. Don't bother to reply anymore, i give less fucks than you :kiss2:

Lmao relevance ? Sweetie this forum is a ghost town theres only like 10 ppl on here & I doubt everyone is focusing there attention towards u

Queen Jocasta is the one that is well known here , loved, & prasied . Even on exhale as well dont get it twisted

"I give less fucks then you" ? No Boo now see thats where u got it twisted , I dont have fucks to give at all ! & if u give less fucks that just means u still give a fuck

:gloria:

Learn what u speak of boo boo

And another thing, if u dont want me responding to u then dont get in other ppls business and mind ur own

Guest GlamBoy

Lmao relevance ? Sweetie this forum is a ghost town theres only like 10 ppl on here & I doubt everyone is focusing there attention towards u

Queen Jocasta is the one that is well known here , loved, & prasied . Even on exhale as well dont get it twisted

"I give less fucks then you" ? No Boo now see thats where u got it twisted , I dont have fucks to give at all ! & if u give less fucks that just means u still give a fuck

:gloria:

Learn what u speak of boo boo

And another thing, if u dont want me responding to u then dont get in other ppls business and mind ur own

Fuck off :ashley:

And it's "I give less fucks THAN you" with an "A", not with an "E" :queenflopga: