Need Writers And Producers

Circuit

I kind of have only recorded one song for my new album, "Re-Circuited."

:frenchy:

Things fell a bit behind schedule, as I'm having trouble with QueenFlopga's verse in "Not Posting Just Dead," which I had set to release on Friday of last week.

But of course, I was organizing my desktop and I accidentally deleted the multitrack session.

:frenchy:

If I don't hurry, I'll have to push back the release date, and I don't want to keep my fans waiting.

:crying1:

So please, help me write these songs!

And produce them!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlamBoy

Sweetie, you sound like you have a cold and it took you idk how many seconds to start to sing... LAME :queenflopga: And to challenge my fabulous self to "beat dat" is pitiful. You and i both know i could beat you up in every single friggin way, not only singing :bomt: And... you got fans? :lmfaoo:

:imout:

Guest GlamBoy

You're crearly too understand to know what this thread is intended for :sipstea:

and it's even in the title :sew: 

So yea... my point remains. :agreed:

Sorry. Is that Korean or smth? Because i don't understand foreign languages tbh :queenflopga:

Guest GlamBoy

Just edited it :sew: it was trying to avoid the word "stupid" but there's no other way to describe you :aww1:

Your envy is obvious rn, sweetie. Stop replying and go to sleep :kiss2: It's bed time :bomt: