Howard Stern Bashes Britney (Bbma Performance)

Azrabrit

I wish she would just address all this "crazy" bullshit so people can shut up. Like do a sit down interview and show the world she's stable and not the same person from 07.

The way Britney is treated for her issues is so disturbing because it shows that mental illness still carries a huge stigma, especially for a female celebrity. And also the sad fact that her circumstances from years ago are still brought up.
  • Like 1

I wish she would just address all this "crazy" bullshit so people can shut up. Like do a sit down interview and show the world she's stable and not the same person from 07.

I would like to agree, but she doesn't have anything to prove. She's moved on and so should the rest of the imbecils STILL bashing her for something that happened 8 fucking long ass years ago.

h8urs gon' h8 

tumblr_m62nfgdrXX1r9etlyo1_500.gif

• Like 3

The way Britney is treated for her issues is so disturbing because it shows that mental illness still carries a huge stigma, especially for a female celebrity. And also the sad fact that her circumstances from years ago are still brought up.

America is so insensitive about mental illness. If Britney had a visible physical illness nobody would dare to make fun of her, yet since she went through mental illness its ok.

Wendy Williams does the same shit,srsly mental illnes shaming and putting stigma on mentally ill ppl needs to stop

Yes i agree it's sad we're on the 21th century and mental illness still carries a huge stigma.I know she has nothing to prove but it's crazy that they are bashing her for 2007......I think he is racist,it's like he is saying "you can't be beautiful if you have a mental illiness..Because of people like him our society goes backwards.....

Guest QueenJocasta

It's sad cause I really love Howard... he gives great interviews, his show is funny, he's smart. But this is fucking ridiculous. It really makes me sad. They go and say how hot she looks and then cut her down because of the past? AND THEN HE FUCKING PRAISES SHITBULL? Wow. I'd love to tweet them but honestly it's not worth my time. I wish people were kinder  :youpoorthing:

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

are we surprised?? i mean he's the one who filmed and did this..

he's just another Sam Lufti :4music:

LOL no sis, that's a different Howard Stern. This is a famous radio personality, not Howard K Stern

wiscu8.jpg