Ideas To Stop My Mum Smoking

ooh la la

so my mum smokes nearly 40 cigarettes a day. she used to smoke around 30 a day but since she finished her job she has been smoking like crazy. my mum will not give them up like she never attempted to she is too suburn she won't even try e cigarettes. as well a pack of twenty is like 10 euros cos the government increases the tax to act as incentive to quit.is there anyway to replace her real cigarettes with fake ones when she gets me to buy them in the shop like take out the real ones and put in fake ones without her knowledge.. her smokers cough is actually getting worse and i already lost one parent to cancer

oh, i wanted my mom make to quit  smoking too when i was like 10. and when i was 15 and

until being almost 19, i was like: fuck smoking.  and  now, the most ironic thing is, i started smoking as well.

and i shocked everyone that been knowing me for a while  by the fact that i actually smoke strong cigarettes

and the number of cigarettes that i smoke per day is close to 10.  you can't be like: stop smoking. because

it's like like you would say to someone stop breathing. it's pretty fucked up when you start smoking. 

i kinda understeand your mom. she's dealing with the stress. leave her alone and get used to it for

now that she smoke so much.  she will stop smoking 40 cigarettes per day after a while. 

oh, i wanted my mom make to quit  smoking too when i was like 10. and when i was 15 and

until being almost 19, i was like: fuck smoking.  and  now, the most ironic thing is, i started smoking as well.

and i shocked everyone that been knowing me for a while  by the fact that i actually smoke strong cigarettes

and the number of cigarettes that i smoke per day is close to 10.  you can't be like: stop smoking. because

it's like like you would say to someone stop breathing. it's pretty fucked up when you start smoking. 

i kinda understeand your mom. she's dealing with the stress. leave her alone and get used to it for

now that she smoke so much.  she will stop smoking 40 cigarettes per day after a while. 

i hope you try to stop again because when you are young you can reverse the damage after a certain amount of time of not smoking. In health shops you can get herbal cigarettes which are not as bad. I honestly don't know if e cigarettes are safe cos they contain formaldehyde and people tend to overuse it is harder to monitor how much you are smoking. also no mater what you do never buy cigarettes on the black market on streets/under the counter at a reduced rate. the reason being there was a investigation documentary done in the uk where they tested black market cigarettes and found that they were god awful lethal cos they are not monitored and don't have to meet a standard.another thing there is a new thing found out by scientists called third hand smoke where when you smoke inside it goes on surfaces/air space and interacts with household chemicals in the air. the outcome is a very toxic air, they said as well how one can not clean surfaces to get rid of third hand smoke it will be there regardless.

Guest GlamBoy

I truly don't know how to help and i wish i could, but i can't stand ppl who smoke or do drugs. Sorry, it's against my belief :displeased: I have friends who smoke and do drugs but they're cool. So it's like... i can't complain :aintevenmad: Truth is... if she doesn't wanna, then there's nothing you can do tbh 

i hope you try to stop again because when you are young you can reverse the damage after a certain amount of time of not smoking. In health shops you can get herbal cigarettes which are not as bad. I honestly don't know if e cigarettes are safe cos they contain formaldehyde and people tend to overuse it is harder to monitor how much you are smoking. also no mater what you do never buy cigarettes on the black market on streets/under the counter at a reduced rate. the reason being there was a investigation documentary done in the uk where they tested black market cigarettes and found that they were god awful lethal cos they are not monitored and don't have to meet a standard.another thing there is a new thing found out by scientists called third hand smoke where when you smoke inside it goes on surfaces/air space and interacts with household chemicals in the air. the outcome is a very toxic air, they said as well how one can not clean surfaces to get rid of third hand smoke it will be there regardless.

i don't think i will stop smoking. maybe i will, but not for now. :hellno: 

Get her to smoke weed instead. Through a pipe / bong. Blunts have nicotine in them from the tobacco leaf.

It might be easier for her to transition to just blunts, then pipe / bong.

That's how my friends did it.

no i won't be doing that my mum has an addictive personality she used to be a raging alcoholic. It Is against the law anyway i  would be too scared to break the law. i'd be scared to interact with a drug dealer and have them knowing you they are criminals.