This Gif...

Ionut

YYASSSSSSSSSSSS.gif

it's my favorite song off of Ultraviolence so far. It's soooo good, I love it. :crying1:

It's mines too tbh! Brooklyn Baby > West Coast > Shades Of Cool > Ultraviolence.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album, especially I Fucked My Way Up To The Top and the final version of Black Beauty. :shake:

It's mines too tbh! Brooklyn Baby > West Coast > Shades Of Cool > Ultraviolence.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album, especially I Fucked My Way Up To The Top and the final version of Black Beauty. :shake:

mine's the same except I'm undecided about Shades of Cool and Ultraviolence. Black Beauty doesn't sound much different than the leak tbh. Have you heard the snippets?

mine's the same except I'm undecided about Shades of Cool and Ultraviolence. Black Beauty doesn't sound much different than the leak tbh. Have you heard the snippets?

Yes I've heard all the snippets! Omg, do you know why she scrapped Your Band Is All The Rage? :drown: It leaked last Summer and it was like a drug for me. I loved that song. :crying1: