X-Tina Is Not Herself Tonight

No shade,

But kinda sad, that the only times she gets major coverage, is when she is not being Xtina.

Being a fan of both I will say that obviously Christina's main problem is being liked. Britney for as dim as they think she is ( i know she's very bright and that she just gets nervous in interviews but the public just sees that as being dumb which is itself dumb) Britney has generally been perceived as being a sweetheart. So maybe Christina has a new team and maybe they figured the best way to get people to warm up to her is for her to be funny and this is a strong suit for her so she's gonna keep doing this for now.

If only she would stop sounding like such an aloof, vain, stuck up diva she would get more support from me. Oh well. Britney is more fun to love anyway.

• Like 1

Being a fan of both I will say that obviously Christina's main problem is being liked. Britney for as dim as they think she is ( i know she's very bright and that she just gets nervous in interviews but the public just sees that as being dumb which is itself dumb) Britney has generally been perceived as being a sweetheart. So maybe Christina has a new team and maybe they figured the best way to get people to warm up to her is for her to be funny and this is a strong suit for her so she's gonna keep doing this for now.

If only she would stop sounding like such an aloof, vain, stuck up diva she would get more support from me. Oh well. Britney is more fun to love anyway.

Couldn't agree more.  If Xtina improved her image and the perception she is the big bitch, she wouldn't struggle as much to sell IMO.  She is talented let's not lie.  Came from the same training camp Disney as Britney too.

• Like 1