Scream Queens - Official Trailer.

PopMusicJunkie

I'm looking forward to this entertaining mess.  :yas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FtenR69qmk

I think it's safe to assume Ariana Grande is one of the first (along with Nick Jonas) to die.  She has no lines, is seen in very few shots, and is apparently packing up her ish and leaving in one shot where she looks startled.  I can't at her hairstyle being the same (I love her tho).   :thatsfunny:

I can't fucking wait!!
I can see the inspiration/references from lots of movies that I love. This is gonna be so good!  :excited:  
p.s. Yeah, it's seems Ariana & Nick(Who probably will be shirtless the few seconds he's on screen :eeek:  ) gonna be the firsts to die. Can't wait to see her fans bitching about it  :smokney:

i'm so looking foward to this <3

but i'm afraid o don't see that many lea michelle dialog over there

I didn't even noticed that.   :umomg:   Now I'm surprised since Ryan Murphy loves Lea Michele so much.  

p.s. Yeah, it's seems Ariana & Nick(Who probably will be shirtless the few seconds he's on screen :eeek:  ) gonna be the firsts to die. Can't wait to see her fans bitching about it  :smokney:

I've only known Ariana Grande as a pop star, can you vouch that she can at least act?  I know she acted in the past on Nickelodeon but I'm nowhere near interested to judge for myself.   :bitchplz:  

I didn't even noticed that.   :umomg:   Now I'm surprised since Ryan Murphy loves Lea Michele so much.  

I've only known Ariana Grande as a pop star, can you vouch that she can at least act?  I know she acted in the past on Nickelodeon but I'm nowhere near interested to judge for myself.   :bitchplz:  

i'm pretty sure she will die in the first episodes maybe, maybe she will do another project who knows, but i hope to see her a lot <3

and bout ariana, well she is not bad, she makes a good silly character here are funny moments

https://youtu.be/k-zn0XM-HkI

Guest GlamBoy

If you really loved Ariana, you wouldn't be bashing her in the first place. Way to love an artist tbh :queenflopga:

AND i'm soooooo looking forward to this friggin awesome show :clap: LOVE IT! :bomt:

i'm pretty sure she will die in the first episodes maybe, maybe she will do another project who knows, but i hope to see her a lot <3

and bout ariana, well she is not bad, she makes a good silly character here are funny moments

https://youtu.be/k-zn0XM-HkI

I've been on a glee kick lately and I'm rediscovering how great she is as both an actress & singer.   :yeathatswhatsup: 

:aww1:  @ a younger Ariana Grande but I def perfer her as a pop star.  Thanks for the clip.   :hug:

If you really loved Ariana, you wouldn't be bashing her in the first place. Way to love an artist tbh :queenflopga:

I can't help the way I feel.   :orlynow:  (Cassie Cage FTW, tbh)