Perfume Appreciation Thread

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. Perfume is such an amzing song, it's one of my favourite. I love it so much!!! Say what you want, but for me it was the perfect 2nd single following Work Bitch. With promotion Perfume and Work Bitch could have been really successful. But even though it was not successful, it still is perfection, I love the vocal delivery, the lyrics, the production, the instrumental. I wish she had released a CD single with the instrumental and the Director's cut of the video. I'm going to POM show in August and I really hope Perfume is not going to be replaced becauseI need to hear this masterpiece, please don't replace it.

I like Perfume, the only problem that I have with it is the MV... That thing destroyed my expectation for another ballad masterpiece a la DLMBTLTK or Everytime :crying1:

Yeah, I was also really disappointed. She looks amazing in the video, but the end of the video is really boring. Why didn't they release the Director's Cut? Actually I prefer the lyric video, I loved that since its release.

I like Perfume, the only problem that I have with it is the MV... That thing destroyed my expectation for another ballad masterpiece a la DLMBTLTK or Everytime :crying1:

lol I'm the opposite, I started to like the song more after I saw the video and would lean on door posts ~being sad~ like Britney

:teeth:

Guest blehh

The song is disgusting :ewomg: it is so cheap, and so rushed, and so badly edited, they were so money thirsty they didn't even make time to fix her failed vibrato :gloria: i was SO displeased when this was chosen as a single next to amazing tracks such as alien, ttb, hot, honestly, her team couldn't flop any more. 

lol I'm the opposite, I started to like the song more after I saw the video and would lean on door posts ~being sad~ like Britney

:teeth:

How strange the life is :o ...

I had the same situation for My Prerogative... I started falling in love with it because of the video (Not Kevin's parts), and Boys too :D

How strange the life is :o ...

I had the same situation for My Prerogative... I started falling in love with it because of the video (Not Kevin's parts), and Boys too :D

My Prerogative is flawless, even the Kevin parts tbh. Rebelney came for everyone in that video. Never cared for the Boys music video tbh.  :uhwtf:

My Prerogative is flawless, even the Kevin parts tbh. Rebelney came for everyone in that video. Never cared for the Boys music video tbh.  :uhwtf:

I've Always loved My Prerogative, Kevin looks good but I stan for her solos parts in the bed, and Boys is a good video but the only part for which I die is the breakdown the part that she says "Let Me see what you can do" and she move her ass is legendary :crying1:

I've Always loved My Prerogative, Kevin looks good but I stan for her solos parts in the bed, and Boys is a good video but the only part for which I die is the breakdown the part that she says "Let Me see what you can do" and she move her ass is legendary :crying1:

The bed scenes slay.  :clap: Yeah, she looks great in Boys and everything. But not really anything to it but that.