Eurovision Song Contest 2015

Jonte

I don't think so, I watched some interviews and press conferences and they're such cool guys!

Strange, cause I also watched a lot of interviewsI just found them arrogant and anoying :thatsfunny:

I mean, they were like "We sing in Italian and we are good looking, so we will win" :pieceofwhat:

BUT!

#Justice4Spain

Strange, cause I also watched a lot of interviewsI just found them arrogant and anoying :thatsfunny:

I mean, they were like "We sing in Italian and we are good looking, so we will win" :pieceofwhat:

BUT!

#Justice4Spain

We deserved better, Europe and Australia is so mean to us  :crying1:

But at least we got more votes than Germany and Austria  :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

:crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

I honestly don't get how even Israel ranked higher, everything was so perfect, Edurne is a gorgeous woman with a great heart, she's really sweet and lovable, her performance was amazing, you could feel her passion and the song was really powerful yet beautiful, Spanish is such a beautiful language too..I just don't get it, even Portugal didn't give you much points..saddening. :crying3:

I honestly don't get how even Israel ranked higher, everything was so perfect, Edurne is a gorgeous woman with a great heart, she's really sweet and lovable, her performance was amazing, you could feel her passion and the song was really powerful yet beautiful, Spanish is such a beautiful language too..I just don't get it, even Portugal didn't give you much points..saddening. :crying3:

IKR??? in fact in twitter al spanish were mad at the portuguese :zoomzoom:   , I mean even france gave us more points LOL  :lmaolol:

Powerful voice, pretty, great dance at breakdown and amazing song... but we won´t ever win cause we sing in our language   :4music:  :4music:  :4music: