You Wanna New Avi (Profile Picture)? You Don't Have To Work Bxxch.♡

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

You wanna new avi (profile picture)? you don't have to work bxxch. :ooyeah:

okey so yall might remember my old thread http://britneyuniverse.com/topic/12166-you-wanna-new-set-you-dont-have-to-work-bxxch-%E2%99%A1/ about making sets that means avi + signature well I just finished another three sigs :eyeroll: and I won't be able to do anymore for now. (too busy) I can make avis tho :bomt:

Are you tired of your old avi?  :ooyeah:
Are you good at making gifs, but just don't have the time?  :ooyeah:
Well then you're looking in the right place! (well you clicked the right thread)  :ooyeah:
I'm here to make an avi just for you! Just for $0.00  :ooyeah: that's it! $0.00!
So come on down and send me a pm of what you want your dream avi to be like.  :ooyeah:
It doesn't just have to be britney either!  :ooyeah:
Come and get that Universe look.  :ooyeah:

Avis are non refundable. If you like the avis you like it because you will like it. Nini does not take used avis, you can not return an avi once it is used. You're allowed to sell an avi made by me to someone else for the SAME price you bought it. Thank you. :ooyeah:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avis are non refundable. If you like the avis you like it because you will like it. Nini does not take used avis, you can not return an avi once it is used. You're allowed to sell an avi made by me to someone else for the SAME price you bought it. Thank you. :ooyeah:

:frenchy: I will charge what I want b**ch :trollney:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:frenchy: I will charge what I want b**ch :trollney:

:gloria:

I will file a lawsuit. :ooyeah:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:moorangu:

Dat copyright 

©Nini Avis, Sigs, Pumpkins, and Sets TM.

Sponsored By Pomneyland.org

:yes: :ooyeah:

:lmaolol:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:mhm::tbh:

Pomneyland.org is an organization in no way related to SM entertainment but is still allowed inside they're prisons... er dorms to take enough content to allow Nini to make sigs :ooyeah:

dead. :ooyeah:

dead. :ooyeah:

:ooyeah:

Some of SM's files:

Jung, Jessica is our #1 prisoner held in Life Imprisonment, pretty easier to keep her in since all she does is sleep :mhm: (she is held in a high security room strapped to a gurney)

Kris & Luhan are our #1 male prisoners held in similar conditions 

errr

Jessica, Kris, and Luhan all went on a vacation and might come back someday we might eventually decide to get them solos

Tm

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:ooyeah:

Some of SM's files:

Jung, Jessica is our #1 prisoner held in Life Imprisonment, pretty easier to keep her in since all she does is sleep :mhm: (she is held in a high security room strapped to a gurney)

Kris & Luhan are our #1 male prisoners held in similar conditions 

errr

Jessica, Kris, and Luhan all went on a vacation and might come back someday we might eventually decide to get them solos

Tm

:mhm: 

Tao will be punished for missing out on some of the call me baby performances :ooyeah:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Unless I change the avi by a little bit then its mine :moorangu:

unoriginal puta :ooyeah:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

It's very original, cool, and urban :ooyeah:

sure, keep telling yourself that. :ooyeah: