WHY WONT TEAM BRIT LISTEN??

Tommy_0212

I feel like they've learnt A LOT from Britney Jean though... Hopefully this next album will help to remind Britney and her team that her fan base knows best. Tbh Will.i.am's career is kind of ruined now that we all know how shit his ideas are

this.

they definitely won't let will work with her again, they are thirsty for another #1.

I think we will get more Dr. Lukeney though.

Because if Britney works with Danja she would slay EVERY. PERSON. IN. THIS. WORLD, and because her team is also Avril's, Miley and Others celebs, wouldn't be relevant anymore because al eyes would be on Britney and they earn millions by stupid things like the worst twerking ever, and a Punk Rock singer that has been turned into a trash J-Pop artist.. (Not dissing J-Pop, I enjoy it... But I prefer K-Pop) :D

Guest blehh

Hear team is pure SHIT , they don't want Danja back because he was too independent and he didn't do what britneys flopdad told him to, like will.i.shit on career's . He gave a true britney image in BO while her team wants to present her as nothing bad ever happened in her amazingly perfect princessy life. Her dad is shit, her managers are shit, her team is shit, everyone around her is SHIT :icanttt: