Southern Showdown

annalai23

why i can relate to it?! :o i'm kind of like this tho. either i'm such a sweetie, :kiss1:

for some reason i'm called mama bear because i'm so caring towards people i love <3

but on the other hand, i can be sassy as fuck, :surewhatever:  rude, :ewh:  bitchy, :okbye:   either i can get angry in second, :squinty:

or it takes goddamn a lot to piss me off, :idontunderstand:  never quiet, :orangu:  stiff, :orly:  annoying :whoops: oh well...

BRITSTAGRAM alert! It is simple – B is giving a fair warning – play nice or she has the ability to open her can of Southern Fried WHOOPASS on ya in under 3 seconds!

MjAxMi04NDkxNDRjMTlhMDNjY2Nm.png

Seems like B wants to get something off her chest. This post follows the new, and let us add, FREAKIN' AWESOME, TEE Brit wore at the latest POM shows.

19222_834978799888765_234200493253944161

Tell us who it is B – we have got our sticky WEAVE SNATCHIN’ gloves on… we will take ‘em back to CHURCH for ya!

m7oHcGu.gif

By the way.. did anyone else start singing the Lesley Gore track as soon as you read the T-shirt? We here at HQ could not resist – in fact, we embarrassingly busted out moves as if we were from the First Wives Club. It was so bad, our neighboring office has given in their notice… OOPS!

[embed]

[/embed]

BEND AND SNAP! You have been told – do not get up in B’s GRILL!

britney-dance-1.gif

Read it on our mainsite!

Guest QueenJocasta

Looking at you Jamie and Larry :whodat: money thirsty cunts :dbab:

Jamie-bashing is absolutely ridiculous. He's her father and the man saved her life.  :byebitch2:

• Like 3

why i can relate to it?! :o i'm kind of like this tho. either i'm such a sweetie, :kiss1:

for some reason i'm called mama bear because i'm so caring towards people i love <3

but on the other hand, i can be sassy as fuck, :surewhatever: rude, :ewh: bitchy, :okbye: either i can get angry in second, :squinty:

or it takes goddamn a lot to piss me off, :idontunderstand: never quiet, :orangu: stiff, :orly: annoying :whoops: oh well...

Yes! This is so me. Everyone sees me as sweet and kind all the time, but I've can be the most sarcastic, snarky person ever when someone rubs me the wrong way.

AND I'm southern. So I can definitely relate to Britney. :oya:

• Like 1

Yes! This is so me. Everyone sees me as sweet and kind all the time, but I've can be the most sarcastic, snarky person ever when someone rubs me the wrong way.

AND I'm southern. So I can definitely relate to Britney. :oya:

yay i guess?! :hug: so where from the south are you from? don't mind the question lol  :thatsfunny: