Body Ache is ruined

Gritney

Ok seriously, this is NOT directed just at you but for Gods sake people wanted a change by coming to this forum so they could happily and peacefully discuss all things Britney so for the love of all that is good and holy please stop with all the Jordan threads/obsessions. You're feeding the fire. Move on and enjoy the new forum for the intended purpose...Britney. 

Ok seriously, this is NOT directed just at you but for Gods sake people wanted a change by coming to this forum so they could happily and peacefully discuss all things Britney so for the love of all that is good and holy please stop with all the Jordan threads/obsessions. You're feeding the fire. Move on and enjoy the new forum for the intended purpose...Britney.

People are just getting it out of their system - some of us were there for years and years and it's been disappointing what Jordan did to it. Give it a day or so

• Like 1

People are just getting it out of their system - some of us were there for years and years and it's been disappointing what Jordan did to it. Give it a day or so

I get that but maybe one thread to vent "Safe Place" a la OITNB lol. There's no need for constant threads on it. It's a shit situation for some people who loved that place but I'm sick of his name (nothing against him, I just wanna focus on Britney). 

I get that but maybe one thread to vent "Safe Place" a la OITNB lol. There's no need for constant threads on it. It's a shit situation for some people who loved that place but I'm sick of his name (nothing against him, I just wanna focus on Britney).

okay gurl sorry :lollipop:

Now when Britney says won't stop til you breathe heavy shes giving a shoutout to a GENERAL POP FORUM :umomg: Jordy ruined Body Ache :tbh:

:moorangu: :moorangu: :moorangu: 

but "Crossed Through The Universe" in Alien remains flawless :bow: :bow: :bow: Alien is therefore ruined for exhalers.  ;)