New! Post Your Pet Picture Thread!

J_style_30

you have perfected the art of naming pets tbh <3 <3 <3 im such a dog person AND I WANNA HUG EVERY ONE OF THEM :yestbh:

Aw thanks! :crazysmile: My biggest one u can hug, lay on, he doesn't care :lol4: He's like 75 lbs. and still tries to sit on my lap :orangu:

And with a little more fluffy hair on his face Harold could totally pass for an Ewok on SW :cutelaugh:

This is Pepper a German Shorthair Pointer/Basset Hound Mix

she just turned 12 on the 8th, we rescued her at about 3-4 months old in 2003

E4Jdrbd.png

This is my mom's dog Scooter he's a Yorkie and a total asshole but we love him anyways  :lol3:

3I6yNXe.png

This is the newest member to our family Gabbi the Pit Bull, we rescued her at about 3 weeks old because her mom stopped taking care of her pups and she is a little hellion but a major character and sweetheart.

06ZyivZ.png

Your dogs look so lovable! :yesplz: And the last looks like a little firecracker. :britlol:  I swear it's those adorable looking ones that have that unexpected feistiness :oya:  

And I adopted mine too. Two from shelters, and one was found on the side of the road in a box with his siblings, so we added the troublesome little guy to our pack  :giggle:  

• Like 1

Your dogs look so lovable! :yesplz: And the last looks like a little firecracker. :britlol:  I swear it's those adorable looking ones that have that unexpected feistiness :oya:  

And I adopted mine too. Two from shelters, and one was found on the side of the road in a box with his siblings, so we added the troublesome little guy to our pack  :giggle:  

Oh they are very lovable!

Pepper can be a big bitch when she wants to be tho, especially if food is involved. My dipshit brother caused that.

and Gabbi is one BIG firecracker. She's a little hellion. We're currently in the training stage and when we put her in the cage when we leave because shes destructive cause shes only almost 3 months and we don't trust Pepper around her alone, Pepper did nail her one day and all Gabbi does is try to give her kisses. She gets into this rebellion stage after we let her out of the cage and just starts peeing everywhere in the house (just like mmmhm that's what you get for locking me up) She's stubborn which most Pits are. Then she sleeps with me and when she has to go out she literally jumps on my head, it's quite irritating really. So she is definitely gotta come out of that since she is getting so big, could you imagine having a full grown Pit Bull jumping on your head in the morning  :lol3:

• Like 1

Oh they are very lovable!

Pepper can be a big bitch when she wants to be tho, especially if food is involved. My dipshit brother caused that.

and Gabbi is one BIG firecracker. She's a little hellion. We're currently in the training stage and when we put her in the cage when we leave because shes destructive cause shes only almost 3 months and we don't trust Pepper around her alone, Pepper did nail her one day and all Gabbi does is try to give her kisses. She gets into this rebellion stage after we let her out of the cage and just starts peeing everywhere in the house (just like mmmhm that's what you get for locking me up) She's stubborn which most Pits are. Then she sleeps with me and when she has to go out she literally jumps on my head :shockney: :selenerz: , it's quite irritating really. So she is definitely gotta come out of that since she is getting so big, could you imagine having a full grown Pit Bull jumping on your head in the morning  :lol3:

Yeah! My oldest is very territorial about her food too :uhhuh: Mostly with the youngest dog, because he will eat all of hers and then later in the day be like "oh you're out of food? Shame. I'm gonna go eat mine now :queenflopga: " Haha :eyeroll: And I totally feel you with the training stage. Puppies are super cute but nowadays I'm like plzzzzz get bigger. I can't handle these constant bathroom runs :gloria: But I don't think anyone ever peed to spite me like Gabbi does :lol4: And Gambit, who is the youngest but biggest still sleeps in my bed as well, and he likes to sleep on the pillows and take up more than his fair share, so that his ass is on my shoulder. I'm just like, thanks dude :4music:

:eyeroll: