J_style_30

Martini! and her favorite nasty ball :gloria:

IMAG1274.jpg

Gambit :)

IMAG1277.jpg

and Tinkerbell who thinks she is too good for my camera  :howiroll::giggle: 

IMAG1288.jpg

Bit better pic, in the fluff of her siblings toy destruction lol117_0767.jpg

you have perfected the art of naming pets tbh <3 <3 <3 im such a dog person AND I WANNA HUG EVERY ONE OF THEM :yestbh:

This is Pepper a German Shorthair Pointer/Basset Hound Mix

she just turned 12 on the 8th, we rescued her at about 3-4 months old in 2003

E4Jdrbd.png

This is my mom's dog Scooter he's a Yorkie and a total asshole but we love him anyways  :lol3:

3I6yNXe.png

This is the newest member to our family Gabbi the Pit Bull, we rescued her at about 3 weeks old because her mom stopped taking care of her pups and she is a little hellion but a major character and sweetheart.

06ZyivZ.png

• Like 3

From my HBAM 2015 entry :) I LOVE MY LIL EWOK. His name is Harold, he's an Old English bulldog and he's 2 years old and he's the sweetest best bud I coulda ever asked for :yesplz:

OTOdz0p.jpg

:lolohgawd: oh my god, I freaking love old english bulldogs! Harold is so cute, omg I wanna hug him right now  :shockney:

if I ever get a dog it defenitely will be one of these, I've always wanted to have one or two as a child  :crying1:

and I'm screaming @ that photo :gloria: when will Britney and her facial expressions during M&Gs tbh :gloria:

:lolohgawd: oh my god, I freaking love old english bulldogs! Harold is so cute, omg I wanna hug him right now  :shockney:

if I ever get a dog it defenitely will be one of these, I've always wanted to have one or two as a child  :crying1:

and I'm screaming @ that photo :gloria: when will Britney and her facial expressions during M&Gs tbh :gloria:

Honestly, I'm such a fan and I plan on havin more when I'm older with my own family :yesplz: they have such a great personality to be around people ughhhh!!!!!!!!! :crying1: honestly love this squirmy bean :yestbh: it's honestly like having a toddler around the house, he brings such joy to me & the fam :) EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE THEY'RE BLESSINGS DISGUISED IN UGLY-CUTE FACES AND THEY SNORE WHEN THEY SLEEP AND IT'S THE CUTEST THING :wahlykeomg: :wahlykeomg: :wahlykeomg: :wahlykeomg:

• Like 1