Do You Or Anyone You Know Put Religious Things In Your Car

ooh la la

so i went to a supermarket today and in the car park there was a car parked beside me. in their car all over the dashboard basically all over the plastic part as well were the passenger sits was covered in about 30 religious photos stuck on. and as well some pictures on the front window screen and rosary beads. I was saying it to my family and people i know and it seems they said allot of people do this in their car. One girl my sister knows like has holy water in her car and holy medals. my mum actually said when she was collecting her bike that she tied to a rail of a church car park she saw the priest outside actually blessing a car for a woman and annotating it with holy water.

and get this when my mum went to collect her bike on this very occasion the wheels were took off her bike. she went to the priest and said did you see what happened to the wheels of my bike. he told her he took the wheels off to teach her a lesson not to tie it to the rails of the church car park. he then brought her to the garage across the road to get them to put back on the wheels. my mum is actually very religious  is nice to them in a simple way ,trusting and reverent of the church cos that is what generation she came from.if i was there i would have called the police for vandalisation of property. 

so do any of ye do this or anyone you know. i just thought it was weird like if there is a god how would he allow a person who does not have holy things in their car get in a crash and help the holy people out.I hate religion who would want to be part of a heaven where there is a dictator god who is right and the rest of us are sinners. I think spirits are free like nature.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mother's bosses had a rosary hanging in the center mirror. And there was this one time that the rosary broke and they actually thought it was an evil spirit.

I agree with you, it's a bit weird but maybe it helps them feel more secure when driving.

It happens pretty often in Serbia. But that's because Serbians are lunatics who mentally still live in the 16th century :mhm: . Alot of them have crosses hung in their car :ewomg: I dont mind that ofc, what i mind is that they dont do it cuz they love God, they do it to irritate everyone else. They are orthodox, however there are a lot of catholics and muslims in Serbia, so serbians hang their orthodox cross (Slightly different than the catholic and protestant one) and they make sure they are very huge and visible, trying to stuff it up everyones nose. What they don't realise is that the rest of us dont live in the century when people thought Earth is flat, we live in the modern era and we couldnt give less fuck about their hanging cross :ipass: Its them who get easily irritated and who think everyone else thinks the same way they do. Peasants tbh :queenflopga:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

so i went to a supermarket today and in the car park there was a car parked beside me. in their car all over the dashboard basically all over the plastic part as well were the passenger sits was covered in about 30 religious photos stuck on. and as well some pictures on the front window screen and rosary beads. I was saying it to my family and people i know and it seems they said allot of people do this in their car. One girl my sister knows like has holy water in her car and holy medals. my mum actually said when she was collecting her bike that she tied to a rail of a church car park she saw the priest outside actually blessing a car for a woman and annotating it with holy water.

and get this when my mum went to collect her bike on this very occasion the wheels were took off her bike. she went to the priest and said did you see what happened to the wheels of my bike. he told her he took the wheels off to teach her a lesson not to tie it to the rails of the church car park. he then brought her to the garage across the road to get them to put back on the wheels. my mum is actually very religious  is nice to them in a simple way ,trusting and reverent of the church cos that is what generation she came from.if i was there i would have called the police for vandalisation of property. 

so do any of ye do this or anyone you know. i just thought it was weird like if there is a god how would he allow a person who does not have holy things in their car get in a crash and help the holy people out.I hate religion who would want to be part of a heaven where there is a dictator god who is right and the rest of us are sinners. I think spirits are free like nature.

not every religion believes that though, and it's not about god being "right" it's about having morals and "rules" to keep peace in the world. If you created the world you would tell your children (humans) what's right and what's wrong. I don't have a religion but I believe and god, and I disagree with a lot of religions. Committing a sin doesn't mean you're going to hell (unless it's rape, murder, etc...and since a lot of religious books were written way back then their language is different. In a lot of religions God is said to expect his children to make mistakes, that's why things such as jealousy you're freed of when you go to heaven. He doesn't expect his children to be perfect and some religions believe God has made mistakes himself.