Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ooh la la

Do You Or Anyone You Know Put Religious Things In Your Car

so i went to a supermarket today and in the car park there was a car parked beside me. in their car all over the dashboard basically all over the plastic part as well were the passenger sits was covered in about 30 religious photos stuck on. and as well some pictures on the front window screen and rosary beads. I was saying it to my family and people i know and it seems they said allot of people do this in their car. One girl my sister knows like has holy water in her car and holy medals. my mum actually said when she was collecting her bike that she tied to a rail of a church car park she saw the priest outside actually blessing a car for a woman and annotating it with holy water.

and get this when my mum went to collect her bike on this very occasion the wheels were took off her bike. she went to the priest and said did you see what happened to the wheels of my bike. he told her he took the wheels off to teach her a lesson not to tie it to the rails of the church car park. he then brought her to the garage across the road to get them to put back on the wheels. my mum is actually very religious  is nice to them in a simple way ,trusting and reverent of the church cos that is what generation she came from.if i was there i would have called the police for vandalisation of property. 

so do any of ye do this or anyone you know. i just thought it was weird like if there is a god how would he allow a person who does not have holy things in their car get in a crash and help the holy people out.I hate religion who would want to be part of a heaven where there is a dictator god who is right and the rest of us are sinners. I think spirits are free like nature.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ