I finally founded it   :crying1:

My biass is rocking it so hard <3

:o

What´s that owo

A store with usually two floors

One floor where you can drink and eat stuff, one with merchandise

Basically this, only then it's promoting all of SMs idols:

CB5Vbm3UMAAUUey.jpg

Also, random, I HATE how the cameramen always focus on who ever is singing / randomly focus on members who already had enough of screen time

One time, I saw a performance of Mr Mr, when Hyo's dance break came, I obviously got excited

But Tiffany had like one word during it... And the camera man focused on her for Hyoyeon's ENTIRE breakdown

Stuff like that really gets on my nerves xd

IKR!!! when i saw it at a resonable price I jumped in to buy it omg  :crying1:

And I´d like the nine versions too... but that´s like almost 800 hundred US dollars  :zoomzoom:

If I were rich as Britney I´d have all their stuff tbh  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

IK,  I had to order than random one and I got the one I wanted the least :omg1: I love sunny but her IGAB era look wasn't very appealing to me

IK :crying1: Back when they came out it was like 4 times less (200 is still really expensive though ) They also look really pretty together :mhm:

Me too :crying2: especially this:

cf01.jpg

and this:

L_g0016793507.jpg

:crying1:

they really go all out with they're releases :mhm:

Also, random, I HATE how the cameramen always focus on who ever is singing / randomly focus on members who already had enough of screen time

One time, I saw a performance of Mr Mr, when Hyo's dance break came, I obviously got excited

But Tiffany had like one word during it... And the camera man focused on her for Hyoyeon's ENTIRE breakdown

:omg1: I hate it when they do that for example when they Performed in the US, there wasn't one solo shot of Hyoyeon during the M countdown recording, or in the Best Live, when Taeyeon does the high note in the boys there is not one shot of her, just the others 

THIS :yes:  PREACH  :crying1:

Like one of the things I loved most about Catch me if you Can was the AMAZING camerawork, focusing who has to focus in each moment

afsdhashgdas 

IK,  I had to order than random one and I got the one I wanted the least :omg1: I love sunny but her IGAB era look wasn't very appealing to me

IK :crying1: Back when they came out it was like 4 times less (200 is still really expensive though ) They also look really pretty together :mhm:

Me too :crying2: especially this:

cf01.jpg

and this:

L_g0016793507.jpg

:crying1:

they really go all out with they're releases :mhm:

Those bitches want all my money tbh :mhm:

:omg1: I hate it when they do that for example when they Performed in the US, there wasn't one solo shot of Hyoyeon during the M countdown recording, or in the Best Live, when Taeyeon does the high note in the boys there is not one shot of her, just the others 

How they need to take shots:

If they're making body poses that are clearly meant to watch as a whole, show ALL OF THEM

I didn't even know they made so many excessive body poses until I looked at their dance practises

If a member gets a solo dance, focus on them for the entirety of it, for the love of god

If someone does a high note but the rest is moving, show the person that is doing the high note then zoom out quickly to show what is going on

NEVER focus on other people while someone else is having a solo line

Now that I think about it, doing this isn't hard at all. How did those people even get their job?

The ONLY person that should get a bit of camera feature love is Yoona, as she is the face of the group, but she and ONLY she should get that

I don't want no TTS in my face all the time, isn't them getting all of the singing lines enough? Whenever I look at the comments of someone in the dance line, it's always "Lol so that's how their singing voice sounds". 

There's no point in being in the dance line if these stupid camera men won't ever focus on you

/rant

:paper: 

How they need to take shots:

If they're making body poses that are clearly meant to watch as a whole, show ALL OF THEM

I didn't even know they made so many excessive body poses until I looked at their dance practises

If a member gets a solo dance, focus on them for the entirety of it, for the love of god

If someone does a high note but the rest is moving, show the person that is doing the high note then zoom out quickly to show what is going on

NEVER focus on other people while someone else is having a solo line

Now that I think about it, doing this isn't hard at all. How did those people even get their job?

The ONLY person that should get a bit of camera feature love is Yoona, as she is the face of the group, but she and ONLY she should get that

I don't want no TTS in my face all the time, isn't them getting all of the singing lines enough? Whenever I look at the comments of someone in the dance line, it's always "Lol so that's how their singing voice sounds". 

There's no point in being in the dance line if these stupid camera men won't ever focus on you

/rant

:paper:

Yeah :tbh: The tea has been spilled :tea:

Also especially in earlier tours and performances they don't focus shots for longer than one second making it really hard to follow whats going on (2011 Japan tour ) 

• Like 1

Show a picture? :P

Im trying to get rid of the creases on the posters so i have it stored right now :P I never hung it I just wanted to get rid of the creasers since they're folded posters :omg1: (Horrible Idea SM just roll them )

Girls-Generation-SNSD-image-girls-genera

but its the one to the right in the middle row :P

• Like 1

Im trying to get rid of the creases on the posters so i have it stored right now :P I never hung it I just wanted to get rid of the creasers since they're folded posters :omg1: (Horrible Idea SM just roll them )

Girls-Generation-SNSD-image-girls-genera

but its the one to the right in the middle row :P

Oh I don't think I really like it that much x) :gloria:

But it's cool that you even have anything at all of hyo :tbh:

Oh I don't think I really like it that much x) :gloria:

But it's cool that you even have anything at all of hyo :tbh:

I love Hyo :tbh: 

In fact I think that they all bring something to the group and they're all equal, so I don't really like one of them better than the others 

with other groups I can pick biases easier just in SNSD everyone has something special :crying1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:o

A store with usually two floors

One floor where you can drink and eat stuff, one with merchandise

Basically this, only then it's promoting all of SMs idols:

CB5Vbm3UMAAUUey.jpg

that's amazing :umomg:

• Like 1