Pinned 소녀시대: Girls' Generation

Goten21

GG forum!! http://www.soshified.com/forums/ 

it's uber active and snsd just congratulated them on their 7th anniversary :crying1:

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about Soshified

That used to be huge back in 2010-2011

Original Britney fan-site huge (the one that went down in 2005)

It's not that active. Get to 50 posts for the AMAZING eng subs sub-section though :tbh:

They've done a lot of cool events for the girls, just like all of their fan-sites in SK

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about Soshified

That used to be huge back in 2010-2011

Original Britney fan-site huge (the one that went down in 2005)

It's not that active. Get to 50 posts for the AMAZING eng subs sub-section though :tbh:

They've done a lot of cool events for the girls, just like all of their fan-sites in SK

yea I know, in 2011 when they did the american fan press for the boys they mention soshified :P

it looks pretty active to me :lol3: there's people using the shoutbox (which you can't see unless you sign in) and lots of recent posts

yea I know, in 2011 when they did the american fan press for the boys they mention soshified :P

it looks pretty active to me :lol3: there's people using the shoutbox (which you can't see unless you sign in) and lots of recent posts

It's a little more active than Exhale at most 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

It's a little more active than Exhale at most 

that's pretty active imo :omg1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Not as active as an SNSD forum should be  :omg1:

true I guess :omg1:

Idk if I will make an account in soshified tho... :thinkingpinky:

Because in this forum I can fangirl about Brit AND SNSD :crying1:

I've noticed this with a lot of Britney fans on forums... Y'all act like you bind your soul and sell it the moment you make an account and as long as you keep using it, you may visit only that pop site

What I'm trying to say is, it's not hard to just visit both.

I've noticed this with a lot of Britney fans on forums... Y'all act like you bind your soul and sell it the moment you make an account and as long as you keep using it, you may visit only that pop site

What I'm trying to say is, it's not hard to just visit both.

Lol i didn´t meant that haha, I visit soshified for the news, but posting on two forums seems like using a lot of time :(

• Like 1

Idk if I will make an account in soshified tho... :thinkingpinky:

Because in this forum I can fangirl about Brit AND SNSD   :crying1:

I made an account there yesterday :mhm:

and I got a warning point because I quoted a post that had an image :omg1:

:moorangu: they also removed my avi because it was to big...

Same :moorangu: x100

They have strict rules. Don't EVER be negative towards SNSD. They're basically Universe on steroids when it comes to that

Lol i didn´t meant that haha, I visit soshified for the news, but posting on two forums seems like using a lot of time :(

Ohhhh :orangu: 

Guess you should adjust on how you visit forums? It never takes me really that long that I can't visit several ones. Give me 15 minutes and I'll have posted on 5 different forums :drown: 

They have strict rules. Don't EVER be negative towards SNSD. They're basically Universe on steroids when it comes to that

Guess you should adjust on how you visit forums? It never takes me really that long that I can't visit several ones. Give me 15 minutes and I'll have posted on 5 different forums :drown:

:omg1::moorangu: They were like YOU CANT DO THAT... but have a nice day :moorangu:

So pretty much if you're like I like hyoyeon with blue hair but I prefer blonde ... Warning Point :omg1:

XD

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:omg1::moorangu: They were like YOU CANT DO THAT... but have a nice day :moorangu:

So pretty much if you're like I like hyoyeon with blue hair but I prefer blonde ... Warning Point :omg1:

XD

jorge can we make our avis from paparazzi now? :yay1:

btw I'll have to make us new avis on the site because apparently it was too big and we were "warned" :frenchy: I'll talk to you more about that later on chat :eyeroll:

jorge can we make our avis from paparazzi now? :yay1:

btw I'll have to make us new avis on the site because apparently it was too big and we were "warned" :frenchy: I'll talk to you more about that later on chat :eyeroll:

yeah sure Paparazzi is amazing and the outfits :crying1:

WITH THE GIRLS GENERATION! :P

and yeah we'll talk about that later :mhm::omg1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

*feels ignored*  :soexcited2:  

sorry we joined soshified together and apparently our avis were too big in file size so we got warned :gloria::orangu:

we luv3 you :bffs:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

*feels ignored*  :soexcited2:  

I can make you a paparazzi avi if you want as well  :yas:

or another vid :bomt: