The 9 Britneys Of South-Korea

Goten21

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far from Brit tho. SNSD are awesome tbh, but they literally have ZERO say in their career. They sing what they order them to sing, behave the way SM wants them to behave, and make music videos the way SM wants them to. Now I know Britney was a slave to her house company too but Britney, ITZ and Blackout are completely her projects :mhm: So snsd can't really be Britney's of korea. Beauty and dancing wise, hell yes. But not on some other facts :umno: 

Far from Brit tho. SNSD are awesome tbh, but they literally have ZERO say in their career. They sing what they order them to sing, behave the way SM wants them to behave, and make music videos the way SM wants them to. Now I know Britney was a slave to her house company too but Britney, ITZ and Blackout are completely her projects :mhm: So snsd can't really be Britney's of korea. Beauty and dancing wise, hell yes. But not on some other facts :umno:

Well I think they have more control than what many people think, in fact they have written some of her songs (seohyun for example in the mini album

"holler")

Tho they aren´t the "composing" type, they´ve said many times they love to sing and dance, they are performers!!

And they talk to writers and about styles, you can tell that for eg in the song "girls" they just released (Wich is totally about sica  :crying1: )

And i get what u mean about they are different from Britney, but I think this post is trying to say that he loves Britney, and also SNSD and that Snsd is

her Britney in kpop ^^

I would say that the South-Korean Britney is BoA (never forget how they shared a show on 2003 and how BoA recorded a song written by Britney), but all idols are talented as hell and amazing performers so it would be easier to say that Britney is one of the most kpop-like western singers  :yeahkright:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

YAAAS sones taking over this forum, when will your fanbase? :queenflopga:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

yea IA, Britney is more of an artist (at least in her early career, not really anymore). SNSD has more say than what people think though if you watch the making of their tours they actually are involved in the meetings for them. But, I definitely wouldn't consider them "artists", but they have talent and personality so yea :P