Nail Varnish That Detects Date Rape Drugs

ooh la la

there are these guys called undercover colors and they are inventing a nail varnish that detects date rape drugs in a drink. you put your finger in the drink and if the nail varnish changes color then a date rape drug is present. i think it is genius some major cosmetic company should take them on.did anyone here every hear of it. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I heard about it a few months ago. It's a good idea but I really wish women didn't have to use all these preventative measures to avoid rape.

Idk I think rape culture is fucked up and ignores what we should be doing to teach men to stop raping and stop putting things in people's drinks to rape them.

Yes I heard about it a few months ago. It's a good idea but I really wish women didn't have to use all these preventative measures to avoid rape.

Idk I think rape culture is fucked up and ignores what we should be doing to teach men to stop raping and stop putting things in people's drinks to rape them.

i don't think there is anything you could teach men who rape to stop raping. Like everyone knows that raping is wrong the people who do it don't care.all society can do is increase custodial sentences,take away the power of being able to drug people and make it hard to carry out a rape.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

But realistically who wants to dip their fingers into their drinks and who wants fingernails that are mismatching colours? :pieceofwhat:

:frenchy:

someone who doesnt wanna get gang raped and traumatized for life :D

this. poking your finger in your drink vs rape. hmmmm :thinkingpinky:

:britdrown: