Uk General Election 2015

David

I don't see the exit poll as a true reflection tbh hoping the conservatives don't win though!

I am praying to God(ney) it's inaccurate because I am not ready for the EU referendum, privatisation of the NHS and increasing of the VAT. The Conservatives really need to understand that austerity does not work the way they think it will and it will ruin the country in the long-run. Labour isn't perfect either but I would still feel more comfortable with them in power.

Sadly, I think the polls are right. They were BANG on in 2010 and the gap between the Conservatives and Labour is still huge. 

CEbvPyXW0AIuJGW.jpg

what's the exit polls so far? I just know it's the race between Mr. Austerity, the Nerd, Ms. Scotland Should Float Away Into the Ocean As Far Away As Possible from England, and the racist.

the race here in America is gettin pretty boring, so this is what's keepin me entertained before the inevitable election of our Supreme Overlord, Hillary

• Like 1

what's the exit polls so far? I just know it's the race between Mr. Austerity, the Nerd, Ms. Scotland Should Float Away Into the Ocean As Far Away As Possible from England, and the racist.

the race here in America is gettin pretty boring, so this is what's keepin me entertained before the inevitable election of our Supreme Overlord, Hillary

Mr Austerity has won. The Racist had to step down, he was expecting to get 40 seats in the parliament and only ended up with... one. Thank god. 

Either way, I'm really not happy the austerity elitist bigot is staying in power for another five years. Labour (Ed Miliband) promised to increase the minimum wage to £8, cut tuition fees from 9K to 6K per year and further invest in the NHS. The Conservatives are more likely going to cut on the NHS (privatise out health care so we will end up with an American-like system, not happy), increase the tuition fees and apparently they want to increase the VAT from 20 to 22%. Anything to make the poor poorer and the rich richer. 

Mr Austerity has won. The Racist had to step down, he was expecting to get 40 seats in the parliament and only ended up with... one. Thank god. 

Either way, I'm really not happy the austerity elitist bigot is staying in power for another five years. Labour (Ed Miliband) promised to increase the minimum wage to £8, cut tuition fees from 9K to 6K per year and further invest in the NHS. The Conservatives are more likely going to cut on the NHS (privatise out health care so we will end up with an American-like system, not happy), increase the tuition fees and apparently they want to increase the VAT from 20 to 22%. Anything to make the poor poorer and the rich richer. 

the fact that he was even projected to win that many seats is horrifying on so many levels. His policies remind me of the ridiculous Tea Party goons we have masquerading around Capitol Hill these days. Thank goodness they only retained one seat :gloria: #karma

and dang reading up on the results, I can't believe the conservatives won so much! I read something called the "shy Tory effect", which was simultaneously the most ridiculous and most hilarious thing I've read in a while. Also, somebody named Ed Balls losing his seat made its way on my Twitter feed and I chuckled.

Hope the next 5 years don't suck too badly :( I've already come to the conclusion that whoever wins here in America, we the people lose anyways. bleh.

the fact that he was even projected to win that many seats is horrifying on so many levels. His policies remind me of the ridiculous Tea Party goons we have masquerading around Capitol Hill these days. Thank goodness they only retained one seat :gloria: #karma

and dang reading up on the results, I can't believe the conservatives won so much! I read something called the "shy Tory effect", which was simultaneously the most ridiculous and most hilarious thing I've read in a while. Also, somebody named Ed Balls losing his seat made its way on my Twitter feed and I chuckled.

Hope the next 5 years don't suck too badly :( I've already come to the conclusion that whoever wins here in America, we the people lose anyways. bleh.

Yeah, Ed Balls lost one of his seats, he was with Labour. Labour lost plenty of seats in favour of SNP (the obsessive Scottish guys). The Conservatives are most likely going to introduce an EU referendum so that the British people will vote whether to stay or leave the EU. Sadly, most of people here are not educated enough to understand the benefits of the EU and they will probably end up voting us out. This would be the final nail in the coffin, we CAN'T survive without being in the union. What a mess.

Nothing will ever be ideal but hopefully the outcome in America won't be as bad as it was here! :)