Hottest Britney Army Members 2015 - Round 1 - #hbam2015

News

THE HBAMA AWARDS ARE BACK!! The time has come again to appreciate the SIZZLING HOT BARMY members! We all know the truth… The Britney Army are the hottest fan base by far – so hot – we deserve our own chart! It is pretty much like the FHM sexiest list – but way cooler and way more accurate… We mean Britney only made it at #12 this year! BLASPHAMY!

Who will win this year? Who brings the BEEZ to the HONAAY? You will just have to wait and see…

tumblr_ly0sq1d0MQ1r3ty02o1_r10_500.gif

How does it work, you ask? Well, there are 4 rounds. Round 1 starts this week. Each round will last 1 week – and the winners list will be announced at the end of round 4.

ROUND 1: NOMINATIONS!

This is where you get to nominate this years’ contenders. They can be from anywhere – Twitter, Universe, Facebook, Instagram… but the rule is – there must be a photo of the nominee and they must be a Britney fan. There is a chart for Pretty Girls and Pretty Boys (quite fitting with the new era – don’t you think?) The Top 20 from 2014 will automatically qualify. See last years’ winners by clicking HERE

tumblr_lpysn5MbX31qzwburo1_500.gif

ROUND 2 - VOTING:

You vote for the members that have been nominated. Vote like crazy to get your faves, to the top spot.

ROUND 3 - VOTE FOR THE SHORT-LIST:

The shortlist is revealed – and you vote for the best from the shortlist. The members will be placed in groups and you vote the best from each group.

ROUND 4 - THE WINNERS:

The top 20 is revealed – with information about the member and some UBER cool, interesting facts!

Will T!M reign supreme for the boys again. Will BabyThisIsInnocent win for the girls again? Or will we have a new winner for 2015? Spread the word – Time to start nominating Bitch!

You have one week and all nominations will close! Come join in on the fun!

rs_500x251-131217144014-tumblr_lxx61lrkm

GOOD LUCK BARMY! Oh and BTW - #BUYPRETTYGIRLSONITUNES - Pretty Girls for NUMBER1! The hottest track of 2015 is finally here!

cropped-header1-745x271.jpg

Read it on our mainsite!

X-Ander - he's cute :yesplz:

Mr. American Dream - he only does half selfies but I like the allure of the mystery :britlol:

Bar and OuttaThisWorld  :uhhuh:

MadDennis and CodySpears :thumbsup:

T!M, Passenger and ALLEYESONUS are prob on the top 20 from last year so they are in (know T!M for sure) but.... re-noms don't hurt, just in case ;)

Will put down more later (including the ladies :toxicwink: )

I'm so ready for the eye candy parade :2:

DAFF%20PARADE%20FLOAT%20REAR%20END%20(OP

daryl-401-fingers-deancaneatmypie.gif

X-Ander - he's cute :yesplz:

Mr. American Dream - he only does half selfies but I like the allure of the mystery :britlol:

Bar and OuttaThisWorld :uhhuh:

MadDennis and CodySpears :thumbsup:

T!M, Passenger and ALLEYESONUS are prob on the top 20 from last year so they are in (know T!M for sure) but.... re-noms don't hurt, just in case ;)

Will put down more later (including the ladies :toxicwink: )

I'm so ready for the eye candy parade :2:

DAFF%20PARADE%20FLOAT%20REAR%20END%20(OP

daryl-401-fingers-deancaneatmypie.gif

:gloria: hillare post! Make sure to posts pics if u can.. Makes my job easier than playing inspector gadget..