Britney Spears Full Ellen Degeneres Interview!

News

It's too short I wish it could be longer :crying1:

She looks cute here!!

I thought she would be mainly talking about PG but instead..It's all about the Vegas show :gloria:

And my English is bad, did she say she tore a ligament that night and couldn't perform for a while?I hope it doesn't effect her BBMAs performance!

Edit: She didn't even tell the audience the new single's name.......... :orangu:

• Like 2

Aww she looks nervous, but as a shy person who gets anxious really easily I can totally understand her! Besides, nerves are something that you can't really control, so it would be unfair to criticize her for that. For me the important thing is that she tries her best to smile and talk, because like I said I know how hard it is when you're in a situation that gives you anxiety, so good job Britney :)

• Like 2

Part of the reason I love Britney so much is her true humble nature. You can't fake that reaction, and crowd was giving her exactly what she deserved! Loved that you couldn't even hear Ellen or Britney over their cheering.

As far as we know Britney's good to go performance wise. Wednesday hasn't been canceled, so I think Ellen just meant she couldn't perform for awhile, aka the weekend shows that were canceled

• Like 2

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

she looks gorgeous :o

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

the crowd omg they're amazing, people still luv3 you brit. you can do this, slay with B9 :crying1:

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT THE SCREAMS

I MEAN THE WAY PEOPLE REACT TO HER IS INSANE

:gloria:

I love her so much! She's so cute how nervous & overwhelmed she gets, SHES SUCH A LEGEND

OMG I thought the same literally when she came out. It's just unreal that she has maintained that kind of reaction from people for over 16 years. It even overwhelmed me and made me want to cry because people love her and I think really admire everything she has overcome. A lot of times these people don't even seem real so GP can't relate to them - her humility and genuine kindness will continue making a positive impression on people <3

It's also funny how she seems kind of surprised by the reaction like she is unaware of the impact she has. Ugh I just love her

• Like 2

OMG I thought the same literally when she came out. It's just unreal that she has maintained that kind of reaction from people for over 16 years. It even overwhelmed me and made me want to cry because people love her and I think really admire everything she has overcome. A lot of times these people don't even seem real so GP can't relate to them - her humility and genuine kindness will continue making a positive impression on people <3

It's also funny how she seems kind of surprised by the reaction like she is unaware of the impact she has. Ugh I just love her

So so so agree!

She's adorable, you'd think she'd understand by now, she's a living legend